Never - somebody else does it for me
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
What kinda biology does this Sub dude do? Seriously with the grown a** peoples here, ue expect us to believe that... goodness

SubTopic

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i trying to be serious on this one.  we were having an argument in the cla** last week.  the gooses were saying that they do not slap the small bell.  I beg to differ.  i need to know if that is true.  imo they would never admit in public. on a forum they more likely to be open.  i hear stories of gooses who put a pillow in between their legs at night and the combination of the cotton and their clam bells creates the orgasm.

my bra tells me that an orgasm is the same feeling that you get as you are about to sneeze.  if this is true then that means that when god designed the sneeze he copied and pasted the design to the groin area.  what do you think of my train of thought?

another question, do you prefer a clam to be tiled or carpeted (ie clean shaven or hairy?)

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
your f***in wit us right, please tell me your f***ing wit us, "the gooses"..."slap the small bell"  WTF.i swear to god u should be on the road wit Katt williams, chris rock and em niggaz cos u straight clownin urself on this thread.

another thing, if ur "bra" is tellin u bou orgasims, how old are you du, for real thou...there shuld be some age limit for gettin on this site, cos now we got hacklers and perverts. go play wit ur legos lil man, or better yet, wit yourself...

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
^^^LOL!!!  ;D sub are you still in kindergarten/creche? i mean y else r u startin such topics ??? ::) ;D
spread love in da music

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
there shuld be some age limit for gettin on this site, cos now we got hacklers and perverts. go play wit ur legos lil man, or better yet, wit yourself...

Cosign SMH @ Sub.. nc nc nc