Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Pam Rodriguez

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
im not feeling the fake look 1 bit! apparently that chick from T-Pain and Kanye Vid- Angel Lola Luv also got a fake rear!!! SMFH! but shes too fine! so yeah...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
No-one seems to mention that chick Eva Longoria from Desperate housewives

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Speaking of which, say hypothetically yo girl is crazy about Thierry Henry. She worships the ground he walks on.
Then bam... Thierry comes to S.A spots yo girl and invites her over to his hotel room.Shit hits the fan and she does what any thinking girl would do.
Does that constitute a** cheating?
It's not like they ever gonna see each other again? And is it now selfish of you to prevent her from fulfilling her life long dream?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
No-one seems to mention that chick Eva Longoria from Desperate housewives

I'm no lesbian but I would soooo hit that...TWICE.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Speaking of which, say hypothetically yo girl is crazy about Thierry Henry. She worships the ground he walks on.
Then bam... Thierry comes to S.A spots yo girl and invites her over to his hotel room.Shit hits the fan and she does what any thinking girl would do.
Does that constitute a** cheating?
It's not like they ever gonna see each other again? And is it now selfish of you to prevent her from fulfilling her life long dream?

lol... well when your in a relationship, its a commitment. Unless you have agreed upon having an open relationship, there should be no cheating of any kind. However frequent or infrequent the "cheating" is.

When your committed to someone you have to let go of those fantasies because you have the real thing. You have to respect that and cherish it. Otherwise you have nothing.

Plus their mad diseases out there, you goto respect your partner enough to not only respect their emotional well being but also their health.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Well if thats the case.. I wouldn't mind retouching her my damn self...

Ofcourse only if i were single.

That piece of a** is enuff to tear 25yr old marriage certificates in half, I don't care what u say nyambo but given a chance u'd definitely hit that..

God Damn! :o

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
angel lola luv gawt damn! i think i'd get into trouble with my manager if i put her pic up!

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
lol.. I have to believe i wouldn't hit it... Got something better at home. 8)
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ Baldi: LMAO so hard for real...thats one creep that u could never keep a secret! you'd be telling your man "Damn y cant u hit it like thierry", vavavooming and shit! ROLMAO
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 03:57:43 PM by phunksuu »

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
@ phunkshuu: ROFLMAO!!!! vavavooming n shit.... i wud definately let him score on me. i dnt care about da "real thing" at home.... na mayn!!! phela dat nikka is mhm mhm mhmmmmm..... add - let me keep quiet

hehehe ;)
spread love in da music

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
@ phunkshuu: ROFLMAO!!!! vavavooming n shit.... i wud definately let him score on me. i dnt care about da "real thing" at home.... na mayn!!! phela dat nikka is mhm mhm mhmmmmm..... add - let me keep quiet

hehehe ;)

lol Sheisty Broads

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
LMAO @ u not caring bout the "real thing"! Nyamz i dont believe that u'd front on someone, like lets just say Supa HEAd...NAH Nyuggah!!!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:27:39 PM by phunksuu »

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
hahaha... If the going gets rough and you feel your going to slip... close your eyes and run away like it was 1976
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:23:09 PM by nyambz »

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
average chic, if she were eve, and i were adam, wud only slam to populate the earth, she ain't special, just a lucky twat with a modeling contract.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 11:53:40 PM by E.K.K.S »

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
average chic, if she were eve, and i were adam, wud only slam to populate the earth, she ain't special, just a lucky twat with a modeling contract.

SMH... yall niggars r frontin, if she stepped 2 yall, u know u wud hit dat! no questions nd no comments.... nc nc nc, only 2 populate the earth. niggar please ::)
spread love in da music