Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

SAPS Police a Millionaire

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
DA councillor John Steenhuisen sure makes a lot of a**umptions. Just to a**ume the guy is crooked because he is wealthy is wrong.
If this policeman has been making millions legally, I dont see a problem with him being a millionaire, but if something is fishy is found he must be arrested. I am pro-prosperity I congratulate him.You can't work at for the municipality and have other business interest? What rubbish, as long as they are doing their jobs they can engage in other LEGAL activities for alternative sources of income.

If everything is above board then this dude should be held up as a role model. Here he is serving his community, putting his life in danger even though he doesn't have to.

A White cop who was recently interviewed on a weekend papeer, owns a waste removal trucks and nobody is saying anything about it, including DA councillors. i don't see anything wrong with this as long as the guy is doing business legally. jealousy is the course of this commotion and  boils down to human envy, if someone is more effective at making cash than their peers, instead of congratulating him they try to figure out ways of making it look improper.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
We complain about how low the pay is for SA service men and wemen, but as soon as one or two show some invention and make some money its a problem.

If its legit.. Power to him.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
I wish I could throw mad punches to the people staying at his suburb: Judging pricks. They are haters man. Dude is living proof that if you do wanna get rich in S.A (or anywhere in this world) you must do some extra work on the side, cos your normal day job, really, ain't enough (coorporate or hard labour: we all living for groceries, transport, debts, and very liltle or no savings)

Big up to the popo dude. Still got no love for his department thou: they be always trying to confiscate ma stash  ;D ;D ;D
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala