Africasgateway.com

Any french mc's on AG

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
Im looking for some french mc's to add to my upcoming mixtape....if ur r french mc or u can spit in french holla back.....

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Isnt dat crackboy, french toaster cat french? i donno bout th french spittin part. i dono mayb he got sum french buddies dat can. oh n kritik hav u heard frm biz-ark lately?

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Isnt dat crackboy, french toaster cat french? i donno bout th french spittin part. i dono mayb he got sum french buddies dat can. oh n kritik hav u heard frm biz-ark lately?

funny! i was talking to him this morning on the phone....

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
u handling all the beats by yourself kritik? can outsiders contribute as well? peace
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
eish. next time yall talk ask him if he wants to order a copy of the Z-Digi street culture mixtape. feel free to also place an order. Digi said he'd call the nigger but just today he axed me for airtime. making a televised launch and he cant get airtime *ptf* lol.

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
K9 tha Pedigree from the crack boys can rap in french, I'll upload one of his french tracks later on

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
u handling all the beats by yourself kritik? can outsiders contribute as well? peace

yeah! feel free to post me you material.(Beats or Tracks).also send  you details so that i can place em on the mixtape....oh! pls make sure its gud stuff.im will to push any of ur materials. thanx for the Q bro.

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
eish. next time yall talk ask him if he wants to order a copy of the Z-Digi street culture mixtape. feel free to also place an order. Digi said he'd call the nigger but just today he axed me for airtime. making a televised launch and he cant get airtime *ptf* lol.

Im keep him informed...."making a televised launch and he cant get airtime "  :D
bt Biz-ark shud be coming back in June...we have to do some recording.

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
K9 tha Pedigree from the crack boys can rap in french, I'll upload one of his french tracks later on

Yo! hook me up wit em cats....im looking for some french artist to put on to my mixtape...send me a PS so that i hook y'all up wit a beat or you cud post me a track recently done so that i push it on the mixtape.