is that the best u got Wobert!!!????
@cash_sog

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Like I have to justify myself to you, infant.

Bored now. Anybody else got any ether?
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
anyone ever asked themselves why we got threads like this in the first place?
Yo Rob, i got nothing but love for you. Im sorry if u took critisism of your cover negatively. I did not mean it that way.
Honestly from all our back n forth on AG, i think weve learned a lot from each other and i think we should keep it moving and concentrate on keeping hiphop alive!

vote or die!
Vote for BIG BUFF aka Buffalo Souljah and IGHO for the Channel O awards(go to www.channelo.co.za)
ITS THAT CRACK!!!!
@cash_sog

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Likewise Cash - and I didn't take it negatively, I just thought you were being a bit ridiculous. But then, you do tend to be very easy to ether. ;D

Can't knock the hustle.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hahaha! thats why i posted a thread dedicated to ETHERING ME "Sipho" ive been catchin ether forever cos of my name ;D

But ja,i feel u, i was a bit harsh on niggas :D

The one thing we all have in common is that we all have hiphop as a big part of our lives! Lets celebrate that for a change,rather than point out divisions and tastes.

Last nights gig was tight man,there were tight UG cats,whack UG cats,tight SWAG,whack SWAG,tight newbies,whack newbies....and i realised,whatever our tastes, niggas must just make the best music they can!!!!!!
everything else will fall into place after that!
Lets Unite
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hahaha! thats why i posted a thread dedicated to ETHERING ME "Sipho" ive been catchin ether forever cos of my name ;D

The one thing we all have in common is that we all have hiphop as a big part of our lives! Lets celebrate that for a change,rather than point out divisions and tastes.

Last nights gig was tight man,there were tight UG cats,whack UG cats,tight SWAG,whack SWAG,tight newbies,whack newbies....and i realised,whatever our tastes, niggas must just make the best music they can!!!!!!
Lets Unite

who were the whack swag artists?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Lets Unite

Pyro pointed one out for me at the show.lol.
We actually agreed for a change ;D
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Lets Unite

name names son!,,, don't go all shy now! :)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Lets Unite

name names son!,,, don't go all shy now! :)

lol.i dunno dudes name. but i think pyro mentions him in the "GEt IT CRACKING THIS WEEK" thread
@cash_sog

nandonation

• nandonation 4 usefull information.
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-2
  • Its Dat Nando
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/nandonation
anyone ever asked themselves why we got threads like this in the first place?
Yo Rob, i got nothing but love for you. Im sorry if u took critisism of your cover negatively. I did not mean it that way.
Honestly from all our back n forth on AG, i think weve learned a lot from each other and i think we should keep it moving and concentrate on keeping hiphop alive!

vote or die!
Vote for BIG BUFF aka Buffalo Souljah and IGHO for the Channel O awards(go to www.channelo.co.za)
ITS THAT CRACK!!!!
dnt wory cash those boyz will win coz competition is not tight in their categories.and also Ag's dnt 4get 2 vote 4 Pro and Slikour.why Cracktoys not nominated? :D
cnt say nuthaang-unless u up 2 sumthang

amysachs

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
haha...there is some cla**ic ether on this thread. Cool guys  ;D
CT style

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Its so coooooold in the G/
how da f*** do we 'posed to keep peace/
wus all on a nigga's miiiihiiind/
murkin and doin tiiiiihiiime/
 Its so cooooooold in the G

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
YEAH ITS COOL IN THE G
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile
Like this?:

Thought this post belonged in this thread...

Ladies & gentlemen say hello to CASH. Most of you should already be familiar with his posts from his constant hi-jacking of otherwise positive threads but this one takes the cake & warrants a nomination into the "DUMBEST SH*T U EVER READ thread:

Quote from: cash
Quote from: RearrangedReality
Just curious. How come you can afford all of this with an income of R100K a year?

not hating bro I'd like to understand.

look man! roughly i got 10grand a month i make! thats my basic budget! i also make a lil more on the side!
if i need gear HIPHOP JOINT hooks me up! they endorse the Pyramid! k swiss be f***in wit us too! im also a qualified sound engineer so i make a bit on that in my spare time! i sell my beats too! do a few gigs,but ones that pay well!

u tellin me u cant afford a bottle of Henny,new kicks every month or a lil ice? cmon man! i dont buy shit like jay z do but im cool! im gonna get there and so will u.

if u put ya mind to it, u can make and spend R10000 in one day and still have 10 grand tomorrow! its all about financial intelligence! ps. i read a lot of Kiyosaki(Rich Dad Poor Dad fame!!!!) and i analyse people like Richard Branson and Donald Trump, even Jay Z and Russell Simmons! my attitude is not " i cant afford it" its "how can i afford it"!!! then i hustle and get it!!!!
i hustle for things i got!
plus i keep my expenses on the low by buyin mostly in CASH!!!!!!! and building a**ets rather than liabilities!

.... its no wonder u confused when i talk about money! we are never taught about it! were just told that its the root of all evil! hence the negativity towards it ever being mentioned!

it is what it is!!!!
now back to the Vodka and Hennessey topic!!! :D
yo D, what labels/brands u messin wit man!!!???

This ladies and gentlemen is a guy who claims to have read & more importantly UNDERSTOOD Kiyosaki?
PLEASE
If you understood the literature you claim to have read you would realise what are true "a**ets".

A R1800 replica fake diamond chain is NOT an a**et.
An overpriced replica New York Yankees fitted cap is not an a**et;
Overpriced low end vodka?an a**et? I think not.
Depreciable clothes & shoes - a**ets? You guessed it ....NOT!

In fact these are EXACTLY the consumption patterns the literature preaches AGAINST.

That post, like much of your egotistical bragadoccio, is just dumb cash.

Be careful that while you can fool some of the people some of the time the majority of us on AG have been here a minute & actually understood the influences shaping your frame of reference. Please do not insult our intelligence by referencing things you have NO IDEA about just coz it sounds smart.

OVERSTAND the mental poison.

If you were humble enough maybe you would actually learn something from some of the great minds on this here site.

Sorry 4 posting another Crack boy influenced thread but i got one question to ask to cash.........Has the MONOPLOY album gone fake diamond yet (1800 copies)
or is it still stuck on replica cap (250 copies) or worse is it CUBIC ZIRCONIUM (50 copies) i.e. free  :D

Hola back...why do agians mostly focus on the crackboy image and their media antics lets put their music on SMASH...
Peace
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY