Africasgateway.com

Batman “The Dark Knight” New Trailer

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Dope a** movie...Thee best superhero movie ever, and THEE best movie this year....nothing is gonna be f***in with this. Heath ledger, did some justice to joker, shit is sad to see how he won't be around to enjoy the accolades...

Again dope movie do yourself a favor and watch...
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I hear Heath Ledger might get posthomous Oscar nomination for playing the Joker so well ???
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
My review:

This is an excellent movie. Definately the best I have seen all year. Argueably THE best "graphic novel adaptation made to date. Great casting choices made of actors who are able to bring the Nolan brother's vision to life making for the most successful blockbuster of the summer while at the same time pleasing us Batman geek enthusiasts. Give Ledger the Oscar nomination for that show stealing portrayal of the Joker.
With the exception of some pacing issues in the final scenes of the nearly 2 and half hour movie this is was movie making brilliance. As a Batman die hard comic geek fan I tip my hat to the Nolan Brothers & all involved in this project.
9/10.

Full review here:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=90896719&blogID=418564634

Anyone else watch it this weekend?

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
sure the movie was off its own chain.
I loved every LONG minute of it :).
It was mad long yo.
The joker is the butt crack! 8)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 08:25:06 AM by jay-lee »

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
the joker was mos def of the chain.. whoooo!!!!! batmans bike had me tripping. that shit was crazy. i really enjoyed that movie.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
All his rides were sick!! I nearly broke down in tears when he blow up his "bat mobeal" was hard to watch.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
what made it even more dope for me was the way in which it played and questioned human behavior when the joker gave each boat the chance to blow up each other up.

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
to anyone who hasnt seen this shame on em

worth every min

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
to anyone who hasnt seen this shame on em

worth every min

IT WAS AN ORGASMIC EXPERIENCE.This movie was fantastic, i can definitely say it wasn’t over hyped. It’s made by the same guy who did the Prestige, which was also another smash.
There is that scene Where the Joker is like in a serious meeting

"Firstly let me perform some magic tricks,This pin will disappear in a second and it did ...........ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,cla**ic shit!!!

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I know it's not the place for this, I KNOW!!! >:(
But anyone seen THE BANK JOB? ???
Ill !!!!! 8) :o
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 09:04:36 AM by jay-lee »

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
that was cla**ic indeed... heath leger was dope man... hes performance for me though screamed johnny depp. very ood performance

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Once AGAIN , I stress, I know it aint the right place
for THIS!! i know >:( :P
Anyone seen WANTED? 8) :o
DANG!!
Dope twist to the end!! :o 8)

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Saw it on Saturday before Party People's

Arguably the best closing of any movie in recent times, the last 5 minutes after Dent's death and the Batman and Gordon talk gave me goose bumps.

Didn't feel long, but cutting out 20 minutes could have made it a cla**ic, especially the China stuff.

It's a pity Maggie had only one movie to make the love interest work, Katie Holmes ruined the first one.

And I could not get over Christian's voice as, Batman, it sounds like someone who wants to sound like a Superhero.

But it don't matter, you know why? Because this was a Joker, Harvey Dent and Comm Gordon movie, Heath, Gary Oldman and Aaron Eckhart totally killed it.

I genuinely felt scared for everyone in the movie and also watching the movie everytime the Joker was on screen, we should all pray that we go out like Heath Ledger, the performance is a magnum opus, stars have to cross for something like that to happen.
I have never believed so much in a character from a movie as I did with Aaron's Harvey Dent, Batman is a billionaire playboy who wears rubber suit with nifty gadgets, Harvey Dent is a Superhero, a selfless, compa**ionate brave man.
He is the public's dream a people's hero who never stops being one once in office.

Comm Gordon is the moral compa**, usually you see a cop who is conflicted between doing everything he can to protect people and keeping it legal, not Comm Gordon, he is so clear about the grey area and how to use it. It reminds me of the standup routine where Chris Rock talks about how, people are not one thing; Sometimes you think like a liberal, sometimes a conservative.

Dark Knight is a rare superhero movie because instead of being a total escapism from reality, it takes its grim reality with it to a place where good beats evil, if not every time, by the next sequel.

Long? Bear with me I just quit my j.o.b. for the b.e.e.r!                                 

"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
yeah! man,its a tragedy for Heather Ledger's pa**ing before he could see his success on his character he played so well as the joker RIP.