Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Xenophobia

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Coming to a hood near you...

Death toll as a result of this has risen to 12 over the past weekend alone.
An elaborate plot by twisted individuals with sinister motives in mind? Tipping point has been reached as a result of years of rising tensions that have been suppressed for one reason or the other? Is this reaction a direct result of economic pressures that are being felt by the poorest of the poor who are so uneducated that they honestly believe their only option is to lash out on innocent and harmless migrants who's only crime was to contribute directly or indirectly to the countries economy from bottom feeder level for criminally low wages that their 'superior' south african counter parts are not willing to work for? Lets discuss fools...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 09:18:42 AM by ThreadStalker »
Beating bitches since 1982.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
It's sad but all i can say is when their country was down, many of them fed off the neighbouring states.

Now they ride high and maybe have forgotten the good deeds others did for them.

I have seen my country crumble to pieces, it can happen to any country too and God knows, they may need our help at some point. Taking lives is a very big thing, sad at that, i hope people come to their senses. Too much hatred flying from all angles.

Skript-iller

• REP: +0/-0
  • Amongst Choas I Stood Survivor
    • View Profile
This is de begining of the end of days brother shall turn against brother, the devil will feast upon the boken bones while we turn carnibal like the seeds of Cain....For the 1st tym in life im not proud 2 be South African  :'( we hav a fukt up mentality Comrades
I was made in leap year on the 8th day...God had 2 take the 7th day off to think up my construction

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
man these ninjas is nutty....

this is some sad shit for real....

is it hunger thats driving the madness...or jus plan evilness

Skattered Thoughtz

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
yet to read replies anyways
anyone saw the frontpage of sowetan this morning? despicable. and you get poodle head JZ on some "We cannot allow s.a to be famous for xenophobia, we cannot be a xenophobic country"this bitch a** muthaf***a too concerned about reputation...someone knock some sense into the man to rather say "we cannot allow south africa to have a below the standard security system!" i mean peep the borders and its patrolls its tentative trying to change the system from within the system, its the system that will enventually change you.
 and its not murphys law that more & more criminals are using xenophobia as a scapegoat to commit crime,on the other hand,our locals are also poverty stricken beings & competition especially non-local is the last thing on they minds,keep the foreigners/aliens or whatever term you prefa out the country systemetically let them in legislatively, then all will fall in place. until then there can never be peace. thats my opinion
I have no need to prove anything to you. I am merely doing my duty as directed to me. Believe, or do not believe, we r divinely indifferent. I am obliged to complete this task here. The end result is of no consequence 2 me. I will have discharged my duty.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
man these ninjas is nutty....

this is some sad shit for real....

is it hunger thats driving the madness...or jus plan evilness

SAPS need to import some JAP-SLAPPERS from Deacon.They are fast and effective.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
I now hear they're recommending that Xhosa people move back to Transkei and that Sotho people move back to Lesotho...

Word has it that its a faction of Zulu taxi drivers pushing this mission. So whats the desired outcome... Only Zulu people allowed in Jozi?!?

shits disgusting B..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
ya man its crazy. K9 just told me a mob is by his hood in randburg by the taxi rank and they tried looting a internet cafe owned by nigerians. On friday I saw some dude on the streets quickly trying to pick up a rock as I was pa**ing by as my ride has a botswana number plate, I'm parking my ride 2nite and using a one with a local number plate.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
ya man its crazy. K9 just told me a mob is by his hood in randburg by the taxi rank and they tried looting a internet cafe owned by nigerians.
OMG!
as a taxi commuter i'm scared as hell!! i think the best thing to do is lay low and not go in to work this week!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I now hear they're recommending that Xhosa people move back to Transkei and that Sotho people move back to Lesotho...

Word has it that its a faction of Zulu taxi drivers pushing this mission. So whats the desired outcome... Only Zulu people allowed in Jozi?!?

shits disgusting B..
shit is for real b. On carte blanche last night they had some venda and sotho cats gettin their a**es handed to them by the zulu mobs. This is way more than cross border xenophobia. This has the potential to be something even uglier than we are seeing it to be right now. Its not like zulu's havent always had issues with us xhosa's before. I guess now they will have the platform to vent their true frustration. Its only a matter of time.
Beating bitches since 1982.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
this shit is getting outta hand mayne.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ya man its crazy. K9 just told me a mob is by his hood in randburg by the taxi rank and they tried looting a internet cafe owned by nigerians. On friday I saw some dude on the streets quickly trying to pick up a rock as I was pa**ing by as my ride has a botswana number plate, I'm parking my ride 2nite and using a one with a local number plate.

is there a hood in randburg? you got 2 whips? u crackboys are rollin' in dough uh? :D

On a real though this is some f***ed up shit, it's even worse in the east rand townships, these hostel pips are burning people to death, how are we gonna host a successful world cup with this attitude to our african neighbours? I hope the powers that be can stop this mess b4 it's too late!

Newclear

• AG Hustler
  • umzabalazo
    • View Profile
you know what,my fear is that dem zulu taxi drivers
are tryna bring back dat hostel shit of killing other
tribes.no body is from jozi.if xhosas & sothos have to
go then they might as well get the f*** out of here to
KZN.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com

LMAO, yo Bondizzo its hard for us mayn, im hibernating 4 a minute mayn, theres no way im hitting the block. And I heard that they attacked Zidas Hip hop wear in Braamfontein as well  >:(. so no more fly gear 4 me
9 tha Pedigree

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I get really, really saddened and angry when I read about just how f***ing stupid and selfish people can be sometimes. This shit makes me a little bit embara**ed to be a South African.

We'll get through it, but the damage has already been done.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com