• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Just called the bank. them dude say it'll take TEN DAYS  :o :o :o

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
does wenstern union ring a bell to anyone?

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
http://www.unitedforafrica.co.za/

great initiative, salute to all
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
@pyro. I thought u were 1 of da organiserz. N i cnt spread anythn. Therz nuthn 2 spread yet. N yes thngz lyk artist line up n venue r a huge problm. Hw cn ppl go 2 a gg nt knwn da venue? N as4 da lineup, u knw dats da 1st thng ppl ask wen theyr told abt a gg.                                                                   @moly. Pls xplain 2 me y al da AGianz were askd 2 particip8 bt nw theyr al lft in da dark. None of us knw wats goin on.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
@pyro. I thought u were 1 of da organiserz. N i cnt spread anythn. Therz nuthn 2 spread yet. N yes thngz lyk artist line up n venue r a huge problm. Hw cn ppl go 2 a gg nt knwn da venue? N as4 da lineup, u knw dats da 1st thng ppl ask wen theyr told abt a gg.                                                                   @moly. Pls xplain 2 me y al da AGianz were askd 2 particip8 bt nw theyr al lft in da dark. None of us knw wats goin on.
LIKE i SAID IN A PREVIOUS POST, I thought it would be a great idea for all of us to do something.
Seeing as how do not know too many people around Johannesburg, I decided to call the one person that I knew could definitely help out.

That person was Dominique. She did a great job of getting a venue and such and arranging to combine this gig with the HYPe one, in order to pool resources and get all of us working together.

The problem we are having at the moment is, that no one seems to be able to get hold of Simone, to let us know what is happening. If anyone can help out in this regard, let us know and we will be very grateful. We might even make you your very own thread, just to say thanks. Then you could show your friends that you are an internet celeb.

Make it happen.

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile
25,000 Zimbabweans in South Africa heading for Zambia: Red Cross

JOHANNESBURG, May 26, 2008 (AFP) - An estimated 25,000 Zimbabweans are heading for Zambia as they flee anti-immigrant violence in South Africa with thousands of others leaving for Mozambique and Botswana, the Red Cross said Monday.

"In Zambia, our teams are expecting the arrival of 25,000 Zimbabweans, or 5,000 families," Red Cross director for Southern Africa, Francoise Le Goff, told AFP on Monday.

"At least 5,500 Zimbabweans have had a**istiance to Mozambique," she added, and 342 had been received in centres near the border with Botswana.

Anti-immigrant violence has raged in South Africa over the last two weeks, leaving 50 dead and an estimated 35,000 displaced internally.

Authorities in Mozambique have said about 26,000 citizens have returned home since the violence began on May 11.

About three million Zimbabweans are believed to have fled an economic meltdown in their country to seek work in South Africa.

They and other foreigners are being blamed by locals in poor slum aeras for unemployment and high crime.

Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe said on Sunday that Zimbabweans fleeing the anti-immigrant violence could have land if they returned home.

"Our land is still there, even for youngsters, those who are in South Africa who wish to return to the country," he said.

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
@ pyro. Lmao! I c u got jokes. Internet celeb! Dats a gud 1.

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Sorry for the delay.
Lotta logistics needed to be finalised.
Just posted flyer.
SUBJECT-HEADS AGAINST VIOLENCE

If you want the press release to maybe help send it out to some of your peeps PM me and I'll forward it to you.
Spread love ;)
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Yo fam....I just saw the ad for the gig on Rage.co.za...I a**ume its this one, but when you click on it there is nothing....could someone please let them know?

Thanx...doing good everyone...yo, rearranged, check your mail.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
like pyro said, we were workin with people  outside ag and sine they sed they have da venue and artist line up covered (as u read in da email sent to us earlier in da thread), we were also waitin on da info. so plz dnt get offended or mad, u can stil participate by just bein there! every little bit of support counts so lets not make this an issue to beef on, we can do that after. the flyer is out so tell everyone u know, tell them to tell everyone they know and lets make this work for the people that really need it. the people we started this whole thing for. ayit

much luv n peace :-* :-* :-*
spread love in da music

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Say...are the gigs in Cape Town and JHB one thing in one mind or are they separate things alltogether...beore I cross wires and f*** shit up?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Say...are the gigs in Cape Town and JHB one thing in one mind or are they separate things alltogether...beore I cross wires and f*** shit up?

yo i wanted to combine advertising this on encoremag but the people i was communicating with on the Joburg side were left in the dark so i could arrange that. now i'm under a lot of presure and stealing company time so if someone can do a write i'll speak to my man on ecore so i can have both flyers in one ad. Help me out someone on this one.

GreenBat

• Do u still know da Goblin is Green smokin dat Hybrid?Same mutha fuka witout Batting an eyelid!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.8hop.com/Wordview
It seems as if;We South Africans by the minute are becoming more xenophobic.Our intolorance of others is overwhelming at times to say the least.Our understanding of African Unity is far too limited and sadly still,way too short of thee intended mark called "collaboration".What jobs is denied us?What minimum wage would we engage at this stage of our liberation?Alive and animated,our self-hatered formulated thee approach of;"Outsiders are not welcome here".We could in an instant re-instate Apartheid the day when public transport becomes;"South Africans Only!".Our love for moaning and groaning then stone-ing a Somalian is in a word "Disturbing".In a world where the term "Global Village" rules we are not even rural in our involvement on the grand scale of things.Our policy makers are doing their utmost to be more accomodating but we have no senses of what it means to be displaced.We to our neighbours are being seen as a disgrace.Xenophobia is a disease for which there seems to be no cure.We can hoard all the riches but in thee end we are so poor.  :-[
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 02:59:11 PM by GreenBat »
I'm a para-normal author...I do write books
I do right hooks...Wateva i mite do like crooks