Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

DragonBallz Fans Meeting,come lets discuss this.

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
my name is deacon and I refuse to acknowledge the existence of this piece of crap f*** fox

refusal accepted  8)

got ma tic's...yeahhhh ;D oh goodie dbz!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the reviews are HORRIFYING, the flick looks terrible to me, i must say...ive been a fan since way back, im watching it tonight, il be able to give my personal opinion later.... :-\

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
think il rather wait for my varsity connects to lace me with the dvdrip copy for this one. cant spend good loot during these harsh times on half a** products. looking forward to sin city 2 though
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

yung samaritan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • without chaos nothin evolves
    • View Profile
@ oints, well b waitin on that opinion.lmao. it really brings bk memories of exes, used cut out everythn i had to do includin shawdy, jst to get home in time for dbz

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
looking forward to sin city 2 though

No! Shit? When is it coming out?

Mickey Rourke" With all the Prostitutes and Night ladies turning me down because of my ugly face Ill never forget her,Ill never forget blondie,she gave me something i thought never existed".  LMAO

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
the reviews are HORRIFYING, the flick looks terrible to me, i must say...ive been a fan since way back, im watching it tonight, il be able to give my personal opinion later.... :-\

I cant believe this nigga is going to knowingly take an L

That not good enough for ya?

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

I cant believe this nigga is going to knowingly take an L

i know i know ma nigg, i just had to see it for myself...what a waste of time that was...but im consoled by the fact thati didnt sit thru the whole thing, i slept..isht is GARBAGE, TRASH, SEWAGE....abort, abort, abort, abort....DO NOT DO IT i say... >:( >:( >:(

@ oints, well b waitin on that opinion.lmao. it really brings bk memories of exes, used cut out everythn i had to do includin shawdy, jst to get home in time for dbz

yo Cym, you dont really want to know how i feel about this waste of studio time, i wouldve left about 1:15 minutes of it on the cutting room floor...WEAK.....im upset >:( :(

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
of course it's a piece of crap... we knew that
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Funny, I'm watch this movie right now, will bring screen shots.... LMAO. Gotta love piracy