Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

HEADS AGAINST VIOLENCE

Nthabi · 167 · 54005

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
seriously. are you proud of that? what are y'all cats thinking performing a diss track at an event that's about unity?

there's a time and a place for shameless self-promotion. sometimes you gotta step back and let the issues you claim to support take centre stage.

you know i've got love for the crack boys but that was not a good look.

Calm down d before you get a heart attack as well! I kinda thing it was blown out abit too much! Yes they should have censored those diss lines but no need to get all violent on stage!

How any people came to the event in total? Anyone?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
LOL Bondizzo you guys kill me! Anyway give me a call i lost you number again or just miss call and imma holla at you! hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

to clear things up - nigga please is NOT a diss track!everyone with half a brain who takes time n listens or saw the video can tell! jus the name even says it ''nigga please''.its a fun track!a parody!

the zubz line was more of me acknowledging a great lyricist,and me saying ''one day i wana be where hes at''. its like the student tellin the master, one day ima be better than u. thats all it was.

the koli line,thats Real BEEF! but we took a comedic approach to Nigga please and just took a shot at sa hiphop(i guess niggas take themselves too serious?).wow.

for tumi to jump on stage like that?lol. nigga looked like a angry tellytubby! :) hahaha.

why dog? why? we got so much respect for u? that was the biggest BF ive ever seen.lmao! white chicks aint got nuthin on dude!

the irony is telly tummy made it seem like we disrespectin the whole gig, but half the crackboys is from drc,botswana,zim and nigeria! we r directly affected and we came to support the cause!

there were people who paid R50 jus to c us and supprt the cause! so i think dude needs to pay sum people back!

i thought it was heads against violence,guess it was jus Ol'heads against progress AS USUAL!

how can nigga please be a diss track! f*** outta here.hahahahahahahaha.im dumbfounded?

On the real tho,thanks to hype(mizi,simma), nthabi,moly,pyro,blakles,apes,the fans-specially the dude who came all th way from nelspruit jus to c us!u got my digits holler!-,hearstreet,hhp,kolproduk,mvt,cap city,ras,ishmael,jozi,and jus all th people who pulled thru. it was a pleasure getting to vibe with yall,come together and like nthabi says Spread Love! we had a great time really.even after the drama.i was glad we came!

its that Crack.............biatch :)
@cash_sog

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
wow... so shit jumped off like that huh? I remember seeing the crack boyz arrive as I was leaving the venue...ironically the last person I gave a pound to on the way out was Tumi. Its funny cos I imagined something like that happening... 

Moly.. good to finally meet you. Good look to all the artists who kept to the theme.
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
LOL Bondizzo you guys kill me! Anyway give me a call i lost you number again or just miss call and imma holla at you! hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

to clear things up - nigga please is NOT a diss track!everyone with half a brain who takes time n listens or saw the video can tell! jus the name even says it ''nigga please''.its a fun track!a parody!

the zubz line was more of me acknowledging a great lyricist,and me saying ''one day i wana be where hes at''. its like the student tellin the master, one day ima be better than u. thats all it was.

the koli line,thats Real BEEF! but we took a comedic approach to Nigga please and just took a shot at sa hiphop(i guess niggas take themselves too serious?).wow.

for tumi to jump on stage like that?lol. nigga looked like a angry tellytubby! :) hahaha.

why dog? why? we got so much respect for u? that was the biggest BF ive ever seen.lmao! white chicks aint got nuthin on dude!

the irony is telly tummy made it seem like we disrespectin the whole gig, but half the crackboys is from drc,botswana,zim and nigeria! we r directly affected and we came to support the cause!

there were people who paid R50 jus to c us and supprt the cause! so i think dude needs to pay sum people back!

i thought it was heads against violence,guess it was jus Ol'heads against progress AS USUAL!

how can nigga please be a diss track! f*** outta here.hahahahahahahaha.im dumbfounded?

On the real tho,thanks to hype(mizi,simma), nthabi,moly,pyro,blakles,apes,the fans-specially the dude who came all th way from nelspruit jus to c us!u got my digits holler!-,hearstreet,hhp,kolproduk,mvt,cap city,ras,ishmael,jozi,and jus all th people who pulled thru. it was a pleasure getting to vibe with yall,come together and like nthabi says Spread Love! we had a great time really.even after the drama.i was glad we came!

its that Crack.............biatch :)

Honestly Cash, are you reading the stuff you post......
I'm not trying to argue with you over this, but for once can you see sh*t through more than just your eyes.
Think of the common man who came to watch the performances and was expecting to see HEADS (crunk, boom bab, commercial...whatever other labels you wanna add) come together.
You may say that your track aint a diss track, but the audience interprets what they hear coming out your mouth...not necessarily the underlining message you explained.
Plus, your overall attitude doesn't make it any easier to belive that's REALLY what you mean when you say those lines.
The gig was not for Ol'heads against progress as you explained.
If that was the case, you wouldn't have been on the line up in the first place. It was about briding the gap. Having Hip Hop artists of different styles COME TOGETHER!!!!!
Trust me, if you had perfromed any other track, things would've been a bit different.
And you're probably thinking...why the hell is everyone getting so emotional about this. Simply because the intention of the show was UNITY not a display of cats pissing on the next man's hustle.
But yeah....it's aight though. We managed to raise some funds and get some donations for the displaced and that was the main aim.
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Left early so i missed the DRAMA. but i think this whole thing is straight up BULLSHIT. Who the hell is Tumi to shut down another artists performance ? I might not agree with some of the things the CrackBoys say, but this is not the way things should go down. Was Tumi one of the organisers ? NO. So what gives him the right to come on stage and tell people off. Is it cos he's TUMI ? Nah man. This is people thinking they they bigger than other people and using that power to do whatever it is they want. Could the crackboys come up on stage and shut down Tumi's performance for whatever reason ? NO. The DJ wouldn't even give them the mic for that. But, hey, it's TUMI. GIVE IT UP.

The whole day the were mad artists spittin about busting GATS and shit. All this @ a Anti-Violence show. Did anyone say anything ? No. That's hip-hop. You can't expect every artists to come thru spit knowledge. If that was the case, they should have picked the right type of artists for the show then. They know the CRACKBOYS songs already. If the organizers didn't want no DISS songs, they should have not signed the the CRACKBOYS up to perform.

I just don't like it when people think they have more power than others and are entitled to censor and tell people what to do. Nobody owns this RAP SHIT.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Have to admit things could've been handled better. Whether or not "nigga please" was or was not a dis track I think there was a better way of letting the crack boys know.
Anyways what's done is done and we can sit and argue whether it was wrong or right. Lets look at the positive like how I think Mr C killed it (Jay Lee step aside, I'm going in for the kill  ;D ) and how the other did....

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
Who the hell is Tumi to shut down another artists performance ? I might not agree with some of the things the CrackBoys say, but this is not the way things should go down. Was Tumi one of the organisers ? NO. So what gives him the right to come on stage and tell people off. Is it cos he's TUMI ? Nah man. This is people thinking they they bigger than other people and using that power to do whatever it is they want. Could the crackboys come up on stage and shut down Tumi's performance for whatever reason ? NO. The DJ wouldn't even give them the mic for that...

Co-Sign!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Just spoke to Nthabi and she broke it down how the whole show was about uniting differrent type of artists all under the banner of hip-hop. I feel you baby girl, like i said, i don't condone some of the things the crack boys say on that song, diss record  or not. Especially if artists were briefed on the aim of the GIG. But still, it shouldn't have been handled the way it was.Kinda hints towards favoritism that someone is such and such and he could do things to others if he wants. Artists should not shut down other artists show, don't care who u are.What TUMI did is just as bad as Cash dissing Zubz.

Moving right along, big ups to everyone involved. Big ups to Nthabi for all the hard work boo-boo, the food, taking care of the artists. Big ups to Simone for being a Pro and running the show smoothly. Hope the goal was accomplished @ the end of the day.

f*** THE POLITICS !!!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 10:41:41 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I cosign with MR C!

You organised an event that pulled through heads! Im sure as hell heads didnt come there to hold hands and sing love songs to each other! Our music defines us and I think the heads was there to get a dose of the real artist metaphors punchlines! the real hip-hop! and crackboys single has no more than 4 bars were they say names and shit! the rest is ***** please! As for tumi shutting it down thats pretty messed up! lol But on the real I still feel tumi was on the verge of getting a heart attack!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Who the hell is Tumi to shut down another artists performance ? I might not agree with some of the things the CrackBoys say, but this is not the way things should go down. Was Tumi one of the organisers ? NO. So what gives him the right to come on stage and tell people off. Is it cos he's TUMI ? Nah man. This is people thinking they they bigger than other people and using that power to do whatever it is they want. Could the crackboys come up on stage and shut down Tumi's performance for whatever reason ? NO. The DJ wouldn't even give them the mic for that...

Co-Sign!

agree with u Mr C. but Hol up is it tumi from tumi and the volume we talking bout????
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Co-Sign!

agree with u Mr C. but Hol up is it tumi from tumi and the volume we talking bout????

Yip The same Tumi from Tumi and the Volume! Same Tumi from Music through my good eye!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
In answer to 'who the hell does Tumi think he is'...

Cash wrote that song to get a reaction - and he got a reaction. If you make tracks calling out other artists you're starting beef and you should be prepared to face the consequences. Tumi has the same right to express his opinion as anyone else.

This is not an ego issue - or about Tumi thinking he's bigger than another artist. Like Nthabi said, people get emotional when big issues that effect the whole of society are being discussed. Tumi seemed outraged that anyone would use that particular opportunity to take shots at other artists - and I can relate to that.

No one forced the crack boys off stage - Tumi is one cat, they are 6. None of them said a word. Why didn't they stay on stage and hold their ground? Why didn't Cash explain to Tumi or the crowd that it's not a diss song? Why didn't the crack boys use the opportunity to let their fans know how they feel about xenophobia or african unity?

To make matters worse, Cash and Bondizzo are now showing off the video like some naughty school kids as though they just did something to be proud of.

The reason I'm even bothering to talk about this is because I have respect for Cash, and I know he's better than this.