HEADS AGAINST VIOLENCE

Nthabi · 167 · 54008

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
^^You welcome Baldi..and yeah i peeped the morning show and how that nigga was making fun of Jub Jub's name :D ;D

If only he knew, that the music is even funnier.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
^^You welcome Baldi..and yeah i peeped the morning show and how that nigga was making fun of Jub Jub's name :D ;D

If only he knew, that the music is even funnier.

Well, by the end of the show he did and if I'm not mistaken I think I heard him say that he owned 1 of the 20000 copies sold. Nigga hit GOLD...  ;D ;D ;D
and he performed LIVE.... WOW

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Too bad atheists don't have cool songs to sing along to.

I would make a killing by recording some silly motivational lyrics over it and pushing it as the new "big thing" in hip hop.

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
@baldi. Yeah im a she.                                                                @pyro. Nah im nt hot. Im ok. Actualy its up 2 u 2 dcide wat u thnk....nd wats wrong wt tuks? I love hm. Nd molemi. I gues mayb its because im tswana.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@baldi. Yeah im a she.                                                                @pyro. Nah im nt hot. Im ok. Actualy its up 2 u 2 dcide wat u thnk....nd wats wrong wt tuks? I love hm. Nd molemi. I gues mayb its because im tswana.
Girl how you gonna say you aint hot. I don;t care if you have one nostril and three eyes yo a** hot. I aint hot for shit but these niggas don't need to know that. Now say it three times. You are hot, you are hot, you are hot.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
  I gues mayb its because im tswana. ..
babe thats not an excuse, im tswana and I dnt like them
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
@pyro. Cmon man u knw u wudnt luk @ me 2wice if i hd 3 nostrilz. Dnt ly lyk dat man.                                                 @nemesis. Oh wel i gues dfrent ppl lyk dfrent thngz.

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
@pyro. Cmon man u knw u wudnt luk @ me 2wice if i hd 3 nostrilz. Dnt ly lyk dat man.                                                 @nemesis. Oh wel i gues dfrent ppl lyk dfrent thngz.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I didn't say shit. That was Baldi.

I don't like ugly people, except for their intrinsic entertainment value. :) Even that gets old quick though. I'll have to see for myself on Sunday, maybe we can sit around and laugh at you for a while.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I don't like ugly people, except for their intrinsic entertainment value. :) Even that gets old quick though. I'll have to see for myself on Sunday, maybe we can sit around and laugh at you for a while.

Tshini yazu sile... Well I'm ugly and I don't care if you laugh at me cause I'll prolly be laughin at you too.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Tshini yazu sile

What does this mean?

I like the whole self-deprecation thing...

I'm not really that shallow though.

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
@ baldi. Ther is acptabl ugly n unacptabl ugly. N u knw dat 3 nostrilz is in no way acptabl!...                                            @pyro. We wl jst st arnd n laf @ each otha since we r al ugly.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ B. We're all beautiful in Gods eyes  ;D ;D
@ pYRO. I don't know how to translate it so it maintains it's original meaning. The George is gone.

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
@ baldi. I undastand wat ur sayn.                                                              @al im a bt embarasd 2 say ths. Bt werz ba**line? i knw its in newtwn n i knw wer newtwn is bt wer xctly? C im originaly frm pta n am nt realy familiar wt al thez places. Sum1 help. Pls dnt shoot me.