Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

HEADS AGAINST VIOLENCE

Nthabi · 167 · 54003

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
walk across the square...hit CApellos and Sophiatown...and keep walking down the little pa**age...there will be Ba**line.

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
Thanx  bt wich square am i suposd 2 b walkn acros?

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
IT'S TOMORROW PEOPLE!!
Bring your boys, bring your girls...heck....bring your whole family!
But most importantly, please don't lose focus on WHY we're all coming together for this.

Spread love ;)
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
How was the ba**line thing? Sorry missed it had a promo event in pta so kinda couldnt make it back in tym! anyone?

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
How was the ba**line thing? Sorry missed it had a promo event in pta so kinda couldnt make it back in tym! anyone?

lol it was funny, the Crack boys got kicked off stage for perfroming nigga please cuz apparently its a diss track, check out the video on facebook

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

lol it was funny, the Crack boys got kicked off stage for perfroming nigga please cuz apparently its a diss track, check out the video on facebook

whoa!!!, gettin kicked of the stage ws neva nutin small, i heard Tumi did it, and the track u talkin bou, its a diss track to who??

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Cash has a line in it that says "tell zubz I'm a get the golden mic you'll see" , Koli takes a shot a zulu boy which was real beef, but otherwise its a comedy track

if you want to check it out quickly go to the crack boys fan club on facebook -

P.S If you on face book join the fan club for exclusives
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 08:49:27 AM by Bondizzo »

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
LOL Bondizzo you guys kill me! Anyway give me a call i lost you number again or just miss call and imma holla at you! hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
WOW!!!!! It was fantastic... You guys really came through. To be honest I really didn't think people would bring donations but boy did they.
Was great, well done guys you made me really proud.
@ RR big ups to you too heard the CT gig went super. And to everyone else well freakin done.

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Thanks to everyone who pulled through yesterday.
Pyro, Baldi, Moly...I see you guys thanks for your help.
We managed to get a loads of donations so thanks to everyone who pulled through.

Sadly, somewhere along the line some people lost focus of WHY we were all there.
It's not everyday that such a diverse mixture of Hip Hop artists come together under one roof for a greater coarse and it would really be dope if SA artists could get to that level where we have some kind of respect for one another.

Spread Love!
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
LMAO hahahahahahah damit just saw the video! hahahahah Dude Tumi was about to get a stroke on stage with all that screaming damit never seen the dude so pissed off! wow ahahahahahah its that crack alright! I've heard the song a couple of times and "Telling Zubz you will get that golden mic isnt really a diss! its just telling him to be aware and stay on top of his game! As for Koli! well! he is taking shoots at Zuluboy! hahahahah
Damit !

So much for charity!

hahahahahah I dont know! its like dram follows you crackboys everywhere you go!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
seriously. are you proud of that? what are y'all cats thinking performing a diss track at an event that's about unity?

there's a time and a place for shameless self-promotion. sometimes you gotta step back and let the issues you claim to support take centre stage.

you know i've got love for the crack boys but that was not a good look.