Koldproduk
J.R
Boy I wonder how many bars it takes to put a rapper under

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
i think you all missing the point here? You really gives 2 f***s bout either of these rappers @ this particular event, for this particular cause?

The day had nothing to do with any individual/crew? And cats are catching feelings! C'mon now, this shit is pathetic!

The whole thing went on for 2 minutes of an entire day that was dope and pulled some decent money for a worthy cause!

tumi apologised to the paying crowd and that was that! I think the crack cats put their dicks between their legs and should have voiced their opinion. By keeping quiet and walking off the stage, you gave Tumi that power. Shit was immature from both sides!

Cash never has a problem telling people off over a keyboard, what the deal in real time?

If u look at the footage, we let Tumi finish what he wanted to say, then we wanted to speak, and they took the mics away from us. I see its okay for tumi to cause a scene, but its not okay for us to show the people who werent there,exactly how stupid tumi looked up there throwin a BF? Favouritism?

Theres double standards in SA hiphop. and i guess were on the wrong side of the fence.
I would like to have a real time talk with Tumi about this actually.

And yall know what wud hav happened if we did not get off that stage! so stop acting like we didnt do the right thing by stepping off! at that point i looked up at Mizi, thought of Nthabi and Simone and all the hard work they did and i was like " If we leave,the show will go on! if we stay! The whole gig wud be shut down. We did the right thing.
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
The performance from the Rasta guy and Snazz D were cool. Did Jozi perform later on ?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
When are them youtube links goin' to be available if anyone bothered to video this.

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
When are them youtube links goin' to be available if anyone bothered to video this.

later today

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Youtube link of R-senic's (aka Nyiko-lo) performance coming soon...

Last Days Fam killed it. When Osmic and Thapelo (The M.C.'s for the show) stepped up on stage to end Last Days Fam's set, the crowd went wild and screamed for more of Last Days Fam. That was dope. Last Days Fam went on to do another track, and the response was mad. Big ups to them.

Infact I think I got footage of that too...will put it up soon...

To all AGians, next time holler at a brother when you see me at shows (I was up on stage with R-senic).

Big ups to all the organisers on a dope show - like someone said earlier, the bullsh*t that happened was only a few minutes out of a whole day of beautiful music for the cause. Let's not lose focus. Looking forward to the next one. which brings me to the next point - details please.

what time did the show end?

www.loadtheshow.com/show/r-senic
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Big ups 2 de organisers of the event, twas tight....n gud 2 know dat at de end of de day, mission was accomplished...
Its just a pity dat tym was nt on our side, as sum of de performances had 2 b cut short....

The artists who did it 4 me: Smurf, Hills, The Federation, RAS n de silver briefcase(WHY), Anvils, Reason nd de wifey sista, Obita, Beat-oven, The hymphatic, Spaceman and Ondaground.... amongst others.... plus de dance crews holding it down real gud!!

Now for the sore point: one of the main reasons i went 2 de gig nd popped out my R50 was 2 c Tumi and de Crack Boys perform, I havent seen Tumi perform in a long while and he's like favourite MC and had 2 c de new young boys in de game do they thing on stage...but didnt get 2 c any of de 2 happen...

To de organisers: couldnt u hav informed de boys b4 hand dat dey cant perform dat song or atleast stopped dem wen de dj started playing de beat....It was a shame seein the hosts takin de mics from de crack boys, y couldn't dey let em perform their ada songs, it was lyk dey were being told dat they dont belong der but noone was complaining bout de track before Tumi's intervention...Everybody was just treating it as just HipHop, didn't hear any1 complaining...de djs even played the beat afta Tumi's apology.....All de acts were performing they main songs, u guys shud hav known dat dey will perform dat song as it's 1 of their main songs...

To Tumi: I'm very dissappointed in the way u handled the situation and using the F-word lyk dat, dat was violent.... We got your apology, but i believe u shud hav apologised to the Crack Boys 2 in the way that u treated them, they young boys in this culture of ours and they need guidance...and as a matured artist in de industry u could hav handled it better, but it happens -at times we react before ruling (i'm sure if we could rewind de clock, u wud address it differently) ... and then u didnt perform, that part really killed me, i was der till dat late cause I wanted 2 c u perform....bt we still love u though!!!

To Crack Boys: Big ups for nt causing a scene and leaving it at that on de nyt - keeping de peace (heads against violence)... some might c it as u guys nt holding yo own down, but in such situations wen 1 party is heated like Tumi was, de best ting is 2 leave de whole ting and let ppl cool down....I'm also glad to hear u guys are nt taking it personal and are treating it as just a misunderstanding... Hope de's stil luv between u guys and Tumi....Keep it cracking- we waiting for that new stuff...

We all make mistakes........Lets all unite against violence and all the crime....Lets keep Africa shining with love....

On de lighter note, it was really nyc on de day - we need more united shows like dat, our music is improving everyday and artist are working real hard...much luv 2 de hiphop community....Peace

SubTopic

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

lol for the guy at the end "niggas tripping, we don't give a f***". does he think he american or is it an african pretending to be american with that put on accent?

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

lol for the guy at the end "niggas tripping, we don't give a f***". does he think he american or is it an african pretending to be american with that put on accent?
[/quote]

lol, thats kewpid, thats his original accent

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
What I said on the other thread...

/Quote

Damn...

Just seen the video of the 'performance' on Facebook (wow, you get some stupid people throwing up comments these days...)

Don't think I've ever seen Tumi that angry. I could barely hear what the crack babies were saying, but it obviously got him riled. That shit is like a manual how to shut down a show. Makes for, um, interesting viewing.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile

lmao! eish da crack boys r jst plain entataining. so i went nd checked out all 15 of ur videos. wats up wit yall hoggin da camera lyk uv neva seen a camera b4? nd y s it dat cash always gets all da spotlight. da whole crew goes 2 da radio intaviews bt cash is da only 1 dat gets interviewed! dnt da rest of u hav anything 2 say? and whose mansion dd yall hijack in dat otha video? how old is dat kewpid kid, shudnt he still b in skul? nd i also checked out ur websyt. y is it dat cashs profile is da longest? evry1 els has a paragraph n thn cash gets da whole page. no offens 2 cash or anything bt isnt crak boys a group? sum ppl r mor intrested in da otha members. we already knw cash. we wud lyk 2 knw da otha ppl 2....anyway i rspect ur hustle! n dat k9s track is real nys. @ 1st i was skeptical bt i thnk dat k9 trak changed my mind. i thnk its worth R30. i want da dvd. oh n nys websyt by da way. i stl got a problem wt da cova of da dvd. anyway i want a copy. will it eva b availoabl in storz or do i hav 2 w8 4 yall 2 stop me in da street 2 sell me a copy or wat?

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
After Tumi shut ish down, The Dj should have played, Onyx's shut em down.  ;) Would have fit nicely.

Its a pity that Tumi responded the way he did. I believe his behaviour as an artist over the past 10= years has been exemplary. One outburst, is something i think we can all forgive and look past, considering he was even big enough to apologize, where most wouldn't.

I know how pa**ionate Tumi is about the Xenophobic situation, the situation in Darfur etc, these are things he really cares about.  He acted in any way that any offended man would. If you go around provoking people, one day you will get a reaction. Its very unfortunate that it had to happen yesterday.

I think Big ups to Tumi for apologizing. Big ups to the Crack boys for not making it a big deal at the show.

However, i don't think u (The Crack Boys) should have upped the footage. Its really taken away from the purpose of the gig. The way your running with it is very disgusting. I was not there, and yes as a human u do get curious, but i really think you guys could have just released a statement on your pages and left it like that. The show was not entirely about Unity, like some people are saying. It was about the Xenophobic victims. Everyone is losing site of that.

I'd advise you guys to delete all those video links. I think its served your purpose, you've successfully used it as a PR tool, and now when a lot of people will remember the show, they will remember incident, rather than the purpose of the show. Crack boys should stop using other people as stepping stones. Otherwise they will be more outburst from people. And they outcomes will not always be as peaceful. There are some really dangerous people in the industry.

I urge you to consider Taking down the video links

« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:08:09 AM by nyambO »
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
On a lighter note.. I think that homie, "Kewpid" is a mighty big coward. At the end of the clip when he is running his mouth to the Camera. Then he turns around and Tumi walks right by him and wusses out and keeps quite. Then when Tumi is gone, he starts hollaring again like he a big dawg.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!