Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

HEADS AGAINST VIOLENCE

Nthabi · 167 · 53990

SubTopic

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

lol for the guy at the end "niggas tripping, we don't give a f***". does he think he american or is it an african pretending to be american with that put on accent?

lol, thats kewpid, thats his original accent
[/quote]

how can that be, is he model c or something? were they in exile?  don't sound south african to me.  on another note, I must be honest and say I wasn't feeling that performance.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
On a lighter note.. I think that homie, "Kewpid" is a mighty big coward. At the end of the clip when he is running his mouth to the Camera. Then he turns around and Tumi walks right by him and wusses out and keeps quite. Then when Tumi is gone, he starts hollaring again like he a big dawg.

Thats because he's 12! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeatch!!!!!!!
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
hehehe. the gig was dope, it was good meeting all of yall that i did meet too. the donations were mad crazy so that was good and although it was worrying at the beginning, people came through and on a whole i think the event was as successful as it could have been at such short notice.

on the tumi and crack i think everybody has commented enough on that.

baldi, thanx 4 da gr8 weekend, i know exactly where to go next time i need a chilled, drunken and fun weekend (tho nxt tym i wont be fresh outta rehab and all medicated.... lol)

all the artists that contributed much thanx and d, nthabi, simone, all da ada organizers, much luv.

lol at my embarrasing "freestyle" tho the prizes were dope. glad most ag fam didn see dat and plz baldi, dont comment on dat crack... hehehe

goodlooking out to errbady, theres much more coming so watch this space....

peace ;D ;D ;D
spread love in da music

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

lmao! eish da crack boys r jst plain entataining. so i went nd checked out all 15 of ur videos. wats up wit yall hoggin da camera lyk uv neva seen a camera b4? nd y s it dat cash always gets all da spotlight. da whole crew goes 2 da radio intaviews bt cash is da only 1 dat gets interviewed! dnt da rest of u hav anything 2 say? and whose mansion dd yall hijack in dat otha video? how old is dat kewpid kid, shudnt he still b in skul? nd i also checked out ur websyt. y is it dat cashs profile is da longest? evry1 els has a paragraph n thn cash gets da whole page. no offens 2 cash or anything bt isnt crak boys a group? sum ppl r mor intrested in da otha members. we already knw cash. we wud lyk 2 knw da otha ppl 2....anyway i rspect ur hustle! n dat k9s track is real nys. @ 1st i was skeptical bt i thnk dat k9 trak changed my mind. i thnk its worth R30. i want da dvd. oh n nys websyt by da way. i stl got a problem wt da cova of da dvd. anyway i want a copy. will it eva b availoabl in storz or do i hav 2 w8 4 yall 2 stop me in da street 2 sell me a copy or wat?
[/quote]

lol, everyone gets interviewed, you have to see the dvd, in the first dvd Kewpid takes most of the spotlight, send me a pm and I'll hook you up with the first dvd

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
@nyambo,we are not usin the footage as marketing. just like all the previous footage weve posted,we put it all out for our fans to see and get closer to waht we go thru. why now cos ''tumi'' was on the footage shud we now start censoring what we put out?we put out everything b4 n nobody had a problem.

tumi is a great artist and i personally honour him as a lyricist but its business as usual for us. tumi is not god to us. the crowd had NO problem with the perfomance.it was an individual or a few individuals outside of the crowd who reacted violently.

tumi knows that he lost a lot of respect from those whom which he values respect from, hence the apology. but since OUR respect he does not value.we get no apology. but its all good,i still respect dude but i will speak on this on wax.

ur implying that we are not STRONG activists against xenophobia n we jus the Bad Guys. half the crackboys have been directly affected so we take it very serious. Bondizzo has foreign licence plates on his car(stones have been thrown at it!),k9 been hibernatin n cannot take taxis anymore,bigbuff is from zim! we get drama from people n th police! how many f***in times hav cops stopped me n igho n give us bullshit! even myself,just like other SA citizens hav been victims of xenophobia(i only spk xhosa,look fresh and my english is good so that creates problems!) we been dealin wit dis fo yrs! not jus the past month! so beleive me we was not disrespectin th cause! in fact we practised th ''heads against violence '' message by keepin the peace.
that nigga a.k.a been talkin greasy bout us n he was there, we wanted to but we didnt jump him!
n wen tumi came on stage n shut us down,we left peacefully.

tumi is th one who popped off. yes he apologised to yall(but not us!) and i still forgive him and also take responsibility for our wrongs. but we didnt finish our set.nigga pls was jus th well known track b4 we engage th crowd with sumthn new to lift they spirits.bt we did not get th opportunity to do so unfortunately.

the good thing about th footage is that its not edited.its exactly what happened.it was embarra**ing for us and for tumi. so i dont c how u cansay we usin it as a stepping stone. ur now discrediting our ethics. that aint right man.u cant sommer start judging niggas now! wat does that make u?

u got double standards. why arent u questioning tumis tellytubby BF as a marketing move? but us putting the footage up is????

this aint mugabes rules and we not the opposition party. u soundin like a real zanu pf dude with all that - dangerous people in the industry -talk. we cannot lose hiphops freedom of speech and expression.threats are cool,but Crackboys will continue our march to the top.

we never use anybody as a stepping stone.but we also dont put up fake smiles n pretend to be everybodys friends.

if anyone can get us in contact with tumi so we can shake hands pls holla @ me.despite the incident.we shared th same common pa**ion for the cause. lets jus let this incident rest. the goals for the whole event were achieved and with that our minds can rest.

once again thank u to simma,mizi,nthabi,those who came to support the cause,all th artists who took th time to participate and all th Agians.

im sorry if my posts seem bi polar(nthabi), but i guess emotions play a role.im speakin from my heart and brain. n not my dick and out my a**hole as most tend to beleive. lol.
peace
@cash_sog

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
@ bondizo. Y da 1st dvd? I want da new 1 haow.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I never said that because Tumi is involved u must take it down. Nor did i say you werent concerned about the cause of the gig. It was dope that ya'll came out and put up your hands to perform free of charge.

I think you could have held back on the footage for a while because it does take away from the event. It is unsavory, People are not talking about the reason why the event happened, but are focussing on a 2minute blemish.

I really think you could have turned the other cheek, A statement on ur website would have sufficed.

Tumi apologized. Doesn't make it okay. But he apologized. Now you want to contact him? For what? After repeatedly insulting him on the net? Calling him names such as Telly tubby? Are u going to apologize for that?

Their no double standards here.

I saw that performance, In all his anger he did not utter a word of insult against you guys.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
I dont even know wat to say mayn, im just feeling sowi 4 the dude that came all the way from nelspruit 2 c us perform and they cut us short. But on the real its really not fair coz half the performers were dissin us type of cats bt indirectly, and when we do it theres a problem, dats not fair man.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 12:47:46 PM by French Toaster »
9 tha Pedigree

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
@ bondizo. Y da 1st dvd? I want da new 1 haow.

have you seen the 1st one ? the 2nd one isn't done just jet, 2 weeks till release or so

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
I dont even know wat to say mayn, im just feeling sowi 4 the dude that came all the way from nelspruit 2 c us perform and they cut us short. But on the real its really not fair coz half the performers were dissin us type of cats bt indirectly, and when we do it theres a problem, dats not fair man.

Yep bet they feel like they wasted 50 bucks. Now atleast they can hold onto the video as a memento of why they were there.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

Yep bet they feel like they wasted 50 bucks. Now atleast they can hold onto the video as a memento of why they were there.

lol, can someone close/ delete the thread ?

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Co Sign

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D

Who is this "nigga" you wanted to jump? Why jump him, if you're all men, why not go toe to toe?

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
@bondizo. I ddnt say i want da 1st dvd. Bt if u realy insist i gt it thn kul. U cn gv it 2 me 4 free. N il jst save up R30 4 da new 1....kanti wich 1 is da 1 dat was bng sold 2 al thoz ppl in thoz videos?