Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Boy better know.......Better!

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Last Friday was strange as hell! My friend has been known to be desperate for ladies since he broke up with his girl months ago. 2 weeks ago, my friend saw some short young fine black chick on the dancefloor at this club. The exchanged numbers and all but days later, my friend left me a voice mail message to call him back. Due to my VM being slow and all, I listened to the message 2 days later. As soon as he called, he told me that she was not only from Trinidad and Tobago, she was also 35 and had 3 kids  !! :o

I knew I should've told him to ignore the girl but hey, my voice mail was slow. The other bad news was that he agreed to pick her up
in the North End of Hartford where she lives. Its a West Indian neighborhood that known infamously for it high crime and violence!!
After getting lost, we finally came to her house which was located
in an apartment.

When we went to the club, she would dance with him and other white guys but no black dudes (me included). My friend said that he was sick of her and I told him that she wanted nothing to do with me, so we decided to ditch her, until the club closed. She got angry that we left her but then we dropped her off. Before she left, she was still hitting on him and telling us about how cruel her ex-husband was for an hour (no wonder why she likes white men).

After she left, my friend was saying how annoying she was and said that he really tried to get this girl to like me instead. I said that this girl probably wanted to scam him for his money. He later thanked me because he couldn't understand her through her accent (thank God I know Caribbean English).

Unfortunatly this girl still calls him.....................................

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
if this chick is so messed up and annoying why was ur frend tryna huk her up with you? ???

just a q
spread love in da music

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
if this chick is so messed up and annoying why was ur frend tryna huk her up with you? ???

just a q

Because sishy'wa ngowaqa.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
man what kind of story is this?

i dont know either!
SMH tho

guys forgive my ignorance but what does SMH stand for
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
this sum cufed up story. niggar how u gon have a frend lyk dat??? i say he needs a serious talkin to. also, how u gon roll lyk dat? being an interpreter for a niggar whos obviously not so gud in da heart and mind?????

smh = shake my head
spread love in da music

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
this sum cufed up story. niggar how u gon have a frend lyk dat??? i say he needs a serious talkin to. also, how u gon roll lyk dat? being an interpreter for a niggar whos obviously not so gud in da heart and mind?????

smh = shake my head

fanks
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Your boy needs therapy coz that ex of his surely messed him up. If he been desperate chances are they dated for a while eh?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

just a q

Well, my friend origionally hooked up with this chick, I just wanted to just chill with them
and I thought that this chick had some female friends that I would be able to hook up with well. For some reason I knew this was gonna end up bad some way or another. I always told my friend to put the dick down and top being so desperate and enjoy life as it is, chicks come and go. He's already been in a year and a half relationship with one girl so he needs to get on with his life.

And another thing, when he got sick of her, he thought that she would like me because I was black. f*** THAT! She was all over him and shit. And if my parents found out I was dating a 35 year old mother, they'd bushido blade my a**!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:48:14 PM by Rzeed »

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Well, I've gott some sorta bad and a good news update. 2 months after the incident and trying to escape from her, my friend (who was still desperate at
the time >:()  went to the same club. As soon as we were about to leave, we
saw the same girl dancing next to someone else. We started to jet out of the place and 1 hour later, when we were walking to the car, I heard some Soca music out of a van. As soon as I began talking, her head began to pop out of
the pa**engers window and we began to walk away quickly.

Good news: My desperate friend is no longer desperate. He finally found himself
                 an 18 year old shortty who's still in High School! She looks really
                 young but on the other hand, what if she was lying about her age??

« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 03:49:57 PM by The artist formerly known as Rzeed »

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
ur friiend needs help :D
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile