Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Weezy F baby-Tha Carter 3 Link

bugsamsa

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
1 mill the first week, even after them dj's leaked it to spite him.  somebody do a research on the listeners mayne.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 05:30:47 PM by bugsamsa »

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
yeah,, weezy is all about the style. he can say any old shit and it sounds nice. plus, he's worked harder and smarter than any rapper out there in the last year. he's also broadened his appeal to the pop market. i wouldn't be suprised to see him doing tracks with linkin park or some of those other rock cats (he's probably done it already) like busta rhymes and jay-z. wouldn't be suprised to see him switch to movies after he's cleaned up in the music industry.

greatest rapper ever. definitely not,,, but he's a natural entertainer so he fully deserves his success.

Hes actually starring in a movie coming out end of this year, With the track Tie My hands as the movies theme song..

It wasnt a cla**ic album, better to listen to then hes previous releases...
but hes flow is undeniable

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
AY! AY
Juel Santana and Bussa Bus killed those joints! DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYME!!!!!!!!!

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Ayo dare anyone compare The Carter lll to Illmatic, what da f*** yo?
Lil' Wayne has reached the Jigga/Esco level in terms of ma** appeal/sales an' whatnot but NOT in terms of skill/rhyme-scheme and flow. I'll take a Jadakiss, Common, Mos Def or Game album anyday over Lil' Wayne joints.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /