Africasgateway.com

Monopoly's Tracklist

Tebzah · 46 · 10365

Tebzah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Driemanskap 4 presidency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • View Profile
Uhmm....this is the humor section right??Aight, we all know want went down over the weekend with the Monopoly clique....so what do u bet is on their tracklist??

I'll start.................

1.Flipmode Squad----This is what happens
2.K-Rino----Whos the man? :D
3.Prokid---Recognise the real

Add on peeps

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

Tebzah

• AG Hustler
  • Driemanskap 4 presidency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • View Profile
This went down.............

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=23001.150  :D

start readin from pg9 2 get the grasp the gist of it......when u done come to the thread and dedicate a track 2 the Monopoly

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
someone already said this, but I couldn't agree more.

Onyx - shut em down

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
lol, I dont know if anyone can disagree, but we are entertaining lol

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
Bitch in you_ Common i see the bitch in you when you don't speak your mind , the bitch in you, looking me in my eye blind!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 02:54:39 AM by Raiko »
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile

Only you!
Does the word cocksucker come to mind when looking in the mirror?

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 02:54:09 AM by Raiko »
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Better watch what u say to me
Got a problem then say it to me
I'll make u bow to me,did i say to me????
Nawww.....u must not be listening to me! :-*
we aint goin no where so u better get used to me!

lol.
Tumi did shut us down ONYX stlye ;D

Track 1 - Onyx - Shut em Down
Track 2 - Tellytubbies theme music ;)
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Only you!

Oh my greatness! Blondizzo does look like he could suck a mean dick though. He had that thousand yard stare of a man who’s seen it all. Smelly dick, black dick, white drippy dick…

Why were you on stage anyway Blondizzle? You don’t rap or cut, do you? Same goes for that dude with the hoody. Why was he there, cos he also didn’t have a mic and he just stood there trying to look hard.

Strange thing is, a few weeks ago, I was at the McDonalds in Melville, and these cats pulled up with the most hilarious American accents and trying to act gangster. I remember thinking that “These idiots probably listen to the Crackboys”.

To my surprise these idiots actually were the crackboys. At least some of them though. Small world we live in.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile

list?

Tumi skit
onyx-shut em down
Kupid skit
Eminem- Dont give a f***

Two days later........................

Eminem- Still dont give a f***

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Only you!

Oh my greatness! Blondizzo does look like he could suck a mean dick though. He had that thousand yard stare of a man who’s seen it all. Smelly dick, black dick, white drippy dick…

Why were you on stage anyway Blondizzle? You don’t rap or cut, do you? Same goes for that dude with the hoody. Why was he there, cos he also didn’t have a mic and he just stood there trying to look hard.

Strange thing is, a few weeks ago, I was at the McDonalds in Melville, and these cats pulled up with the most hilarious American accents and trying to act gangster. I remember thinking that “These idiots probably listen to the Crackboys”.

To my surprise these idiots actually were the crackboys. At least some of them though. Small world we live in.

everyone on stage was gonna spit during the set. but alas, i guess yall didnt get to see So Fresh,Kewpid,K9 tear the stage up,eish. Tinky Winky :-*

Bondizzo was up there cos he a BOSS!!!!!

ps. Yo Pyro, theres a LOT of Crackboys mayn. Kewpid has an entourage of 10 plus(Infinite Troops) and So Fresh got a GANG of MIDCITY NIGGAS ridin with him. We got affiliation wit MVT too, so all in all theres approximately 50 plus crackboys in and around JHB. another 50 plus in the rest of SA! we got Crackboys in nigeria!!! u cant miss us!!!!

Like u said, everywhere u go n u hear them accents,the swag,fresh kicks,fly gear........its that WHITE! its us:) lol.

@ Ex, lmao!!!!
Nice playlist.
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Only you!

lol, which crack boys did you meet ?

One_man_army

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Only you!

pyro/Big Faggy you really put an effort into discribing dick! Sounds like you da type of bitch to eat a dick or two yourself! fagit! Crackboys this crackboys that you one jealous homo nikka an't you? Homeboy dont put so much effort onto talking bout other kats cause honestly shit makes you sound gay as f***ed! and that pic you got on AG make wena look like you had dick penitrated through every hole in your fagit a** body. Honeslty I though you was a desprate bitch until i saw you looked like a f***in transvestite at ba**line

unjayela mfeto
rom the streets where pump action, speaks louder than verbs

Newclear

• AG Hustler
  • umzabalazo
    • View Profile