Monopoly's Tracklist

Tebzah · 46 · 10362

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
As long as I have food on the table, clothes on my back and I'm free to do what I want, I don't need much  else homie.

*Insert applause video here*
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile

ps. dont mess wit my man Bondizzo . I ride for my nigga!
U ride ON your niggas ;) LMAO!

Track 3 - Pyro skit
Track 4 - G Unit - I smell pussy (is that u pyro?) ;D

:o...Nahh nigga we already knew that :D

erm ur 1st post....was that a rap??

*Creates a thread 4 Monopoly 2 type their nussery rhymes in*

Explicit.....hop off Cash dick now wigga

My goodness tebzah your more retarded than I thought

Okay get this straight and imma put it inpoint form so that you get it right

*I released an ep thats on the verge of 600 sales (Without cash ) :o
*I've got 40 battles and only 2 looses (Without cash) :o
*I do a weekly rap-up on the fresh drive thats broadcast nationwide and is the most listened to drive show in South africa I do this (Without cash) :o
*I got an endorsement deal with Hip-hop connexion (Without cash) :o
*I own a graphic design firm (Without Cash)  :o
*I have a degree in BA  Graphic design, while you stressed working at a call center! :o

Dude should I seriously go on? Your broke bitch a** an't never going to be on my level!

So please homie I dont hate you and you shouldn't hate me rather strive to achieve what I have! Eventhough you dont read about me in your favourite mag that doesnt mean Im not making it!  I just wanna catch the whale as apose to you trying to catch one sardine! Thats the differance!

As for cash  I respect him! he a true hustler, you just pissed off your a** isnt getting as much attention Im sure you can join the crackboys, they always looking for someone to polish there shoes. ;)

I got thing but love for you Tebzah

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
Kewpid has an entourage of 10 plus(Infinite Troops)

Ten? Jesus Christ, is he really that important? How did he find ten dudes who have nothing better to do than hang around him on the regular? I understand unemployment is high but come now.

50 Cent needs ten people. Kanye needs ten people. The only thing Kewpid needs is fat snotklap.

LMAO THAT WAS A GUD ONE

I think i need to to go on a internet diet coz all this cyber beef is making me nauseous

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
just had to ask Cash...isn't sKewpid the 12 year old kid?  aren't you all grown a** men to be latching on to toddlers...just question to the King of Engcobo

lol.Pyro never dissapoints with the ether!

@Virgin P*****
Kewpid is 19. and i ride or die for Youngn.
Im doin what all the older cats in the game ryt now, didnt do!
invest in the future and be a part of mouldin it!
they held on to the past n hoped the future wud never come!
n now u find a big gap between them n hiphop NOW!
thats why now we have friction! it cud hav been avoided.
they doin what mbeki did n i dont plan on makin the same decision.

Im overseeing that Kewpid(n all my niggas)be the freshest new cats in 2-5 yrs! or sooner!

Im takin care of all the financial shit,gettin his name out, supplyin him with the best beats from producers, givin him a big chance to get in the game without all the unneccesary drama and hardships i had to go through.

In other words i am GROOMING the YOUTH! GIVIN KEW MORE OPPORTUNITIES! not jus rap. but business and entertainment as a whole! Me n Bondizzo are investing in the future instead of tryin to hold it back like yall niggas!
U know, like under 13's,under 15's, under 21's then NATIONAL TEAM!like in Soccer! im like the Arsene Wenger of SA hiphop!

So yes, we older, but we ride for our youngbloods first!
kew aint even gotta spit, but yall know who he is!!!!
King of the EC! Shout to Engcobo too!

@Rob.lol. Yo Kewpid got a huge followin wit da youngns man! its crazy!!!! :D

@Tebzah, read those lines carefully nigga! ul get it one day
@cash_sog

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
WOW...Explicit's BA degree certainly rubbed off on u...it was a simple question ur higness and it had nothing to do with the state of the 'game' now...so u'r not denying statutory rape...
 am hell behold!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@Pyro!

Yeah a Golf is a bad car to buy period! I know 5 friends with golf and all have had breakins or something gone wrong!

You keep it real

Later Gentlemen

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Kewpid has an entourage of 10 plus(Infinite Troops)

Ten? Jesus Christ, is he really that important? How did he find ten dudes who have nothing better to do than hang around him on the regular? I understand unemployment is high but come now.

50 Cent needs ten people. Kanye needs ten people. The only thing Kewpid needs is fat snotklap.

lol dam, this is getting out of hand. I didn't get to meet pyro at the ba**line though maybe next time, from your previous posts I think u do media type of work and would like to get your view on the field. Oh I was was on stage taking pictures, before it was just music but its crack boys entertainment so we do the whole media thing too.
Oh yeah, u myt get a better understanding of who we are  soon as we myt be on live use to be one, or if you want to see the real life of the crack boys u can watch the dvd, 5000+ viewers already which is still small I know but its a start
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 12:11:30 PM by Bondizzo »

Tebzah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Driemanskap 4 presidency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • View Profile

Track 3 - Pyro skit

*I do a weekly rap-up on the fresh drive thats broadcast nationwide and is the most listened to drive show in South africa I do this (Without cash) :o
*I own a graphic design firm (Without Cash)  :o
*I have a degree in BA  Graphic design, while you stressed working at a call center! :o

Dude should I seriously go on? Your broke bitch a** an't never going to be on my level!

So please homie I dont hate you and you shouldn't hate me rather strive to achieve what I have! Eventhough you dont read about me in your favourite mag that doesnt mean Im not making it!  I just wanna catch the whale as apose to you trying to catch one sardine! Thats the differance!

As for cash  I  love him he's my daddy

An I love u too Tebzah

Err just for ur info...I'm eating off corporate tables with my ish wigga. Currently sponsored by a well known company to finish my honours in Asia

Do people brag abt a measly BA???get the f*** outa here......stick to making hits 4 dumb niggas 2 dance to.........and pls dwag UI dont appreciate ur long a** love letters....must have confused me with cash  :D...biatch!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Track 3 - Pyro skit

*I own a graphic design firm (Without Cash)  :o
*I have a degree in BA  Graphic design, while you stressed working at a call center! :o

So please homie I dont hate you and you shouldn't hate me rather strive to achieve what I have! Eventhough you dont read about me in your favourite mag that doesnt mean Im not making it!  I just wanna catch the whale as apose to you trying to catch one sardine! Thats the differance!

As for cash  I respect him! he a true hustler, you just pissed off your a** isnt getting as much attention Im sure you can join the crackboys, they always looking for someone to polish there shoes. ;)

I got thing but love for you Tebzah

lol@Tebzah.
Ex is his own man dog.
In fact he actually bigger than me. So why wud he be on my dick?

Update
The vacancy for Crackboy Shoe Shiner has now been filled.

We will not be accepting any more applicants.

Thank you
Crackboy HR Dept

@Tebzah, keep shinin man! its all love :-*

@VirginP -hahahahaha! nice 1! but yo like i said - i ride or die for young Kewp!
@cash_sog

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@ Tebzah

My point is that im not even 23 yet and I have achieve alot!

As for you getting a bursary or what ever from some Company to study in Asia, Just make sure your Degree is more reliable than those asian toys which flood the market but are pointless and cheap!

You eating from Corporate tables? Corrections you eat what your boss kicks or throws off the corporate table!

I dont think a pointless cocksucker like you will set me off track! But what ever makes you happy tebzah!  ;) ;)

Funny some company going to sponsor you! to study in asai LMAO WTF hahahahahaahahahahahahah ahhhhhhhh dawg you funny! whats the name of this asian institute? SUM YOUNG HOE INSTITUTION? LMFAO Wait or "SUK ME U Pa** HEY! Varsity?"

Tebzah just log off!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
@Pyro!

Yeah a Golf is a bad car to buy period! I know 5 friends with golf and all have had breakins or something gone wrong!

You keep it real

Later Gentlemen

Yeah. back in Bloem I just came from Djing a gig. I had about forty cds in the car, and decided to stop at the club first to check some friends.

When I came out my door was broken, all cds gone except the punk-rock ones (which means these motherf***ers actually went through them first). they had gone through my bag as well and took some shit, but luckily they were'nt Liverpool fans cos my new jersey was till there.

The even left with the entire backboard, instead of removing the speakers. took the amp, sub, and my signed Q-Unique album.

Motherf***ers.

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Crack Boys Video shoot this weekend for the first official single, if you want to witness the event send me a pm

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Feel your pain. Had my Jetta broken into in Gtown and all my CDs stolen after a show because SOMEONE (Owam, I'm looking at you, you stupid motherf***er  ;D) left them under the front seat instead of stashing them in my bag.

Bastards.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Tebzah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Driemanskap 4 presidency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • View Profile
Haai noh.....I wont establish cred on the net in any_way...The thread is 3 page deep and well no hating on these "artists" and *underground kings*.....best of luck with ur husttle .............

U still cock suckers though ;D