Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Your Fav Tv Commercial Advert

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
.....and the MINI COOPER one that Rr posted, LE MINI IYEZA NAKUWE hahahahahahahaha so cool!!

Oh why thank you.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
anyone seen that kfc ad?

where u got that old a** dude wippin his oliy drity hands on that poor lil kid's head....damn that shit had me on the floor when i first saw it, most funniest part is when the kid buys the ol'dude kfc and this time around nicca decides to have no waste and licks his fingers....cla**ic ad, relevant exactly to the trademakr of the kfc brand
Hood.

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-8
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
The banned SABC1 advert, where blacks and whites swap places..... my favourate scene is when a taxi drives thru the burbs and 3white maids are chillin on the gra** of a corner house.... like we darkies do... that there cracked me up..... don't know why it was banned though...1

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
any and every alcoholic beverage advert (exept that Phola! ad, i think its rural)

they always have the dopest storyline, nice visual effects too...

apart from that, the BmW one with the hole thru the thin wire, thats nice as too  8)

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
The Cell C WHEEEEEEEN.................EEEEEEEE.................VER....................
has got me hook.

TJO!!!!
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
any and every alcoholic beverage advert (exept that Phola! ad, i think its rural)

they always have the dopest storyline, nice visual effects too...
           yes indeed, especially the 1 with that black dude buying a guitar, n startin a band... with that moving up song! thats my fav of ol time.                           lmao, yall still rememba that old coca cola ad, sum dude callin old man @ am. i told u i dnt hav that thing on my shop!
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
The banned SABC1 advert, where blacks and whites swap places..... my favourate scene is when a taxi drives thru the burbs and 3white maids are chillin on the gra** of a corner house.... like we darkies do... that there cracked me up..... don't know why it was banned though...1

Saw that commercial on Youtube. It was dope.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
The Cell C WHEEEEEEEN.................EEEEEEEE.................VER....................
has got me hook.

TJO!!!!

No  :o you can't be serious?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
The more stereotype the more i like it. That white lady has a unique way of saying "When ever, Haybow "  

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
nothing annoys me more than all the cell c adverts with that ugly a** fat lady....damn i hate that bitch
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
yeah i liked it too, i never knew that they had it banned. I liked the part where those two black cops come into the store n try to arrest that white dude showing him a picture of a wanted man, the guy @the store n the store owner tells them that its nt the guy LOL so they tune him "oh well y'all look the same" hahahahaha
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Another one i like is the Savannah one. The bartender is playing some tune and the dude with the dreadlocks drinking a savannah is jst chillin mindin his biz, then some monkey cums out of nowhere and snatch his savannah n runs. So hes asks the bartender "do you knw you monkey just stold my savannah?" to which the bartender responds "nope, but if you hum it, i'll play it" hahahahaha
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-8
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot

yeah i liked it too, i never knew that they had it banned. I liked the part where those two black cops come into the store n try to arrest that white dude showing him a picture of a wanted man, the guy @the store n the store owner tells them that its nt the guy LOL so they tune him "oh well y'all look the same" hahahahaha

haven't seen that ad in a while ama go check it out on Youtube thanx "M-Point"... This has to be the best ad i've seen from the SABC1 crew... How can i forget that scene "Mrs Jones"...

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

this shit was dope! sabc busy appeasing, finding it hard to juggle the facts and advertisers at the same time. mad props to whoever was behind this. it must've taken some kind of cunning to get the pitch greenlit.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
the tv license ad, where u got that skinny a** traffic stopping that dude together with his chick for going at a high speed, dude first lies about rushing to pay his tv license, and then lies about rushing to the hospital coz hius chick is about to give birth, ha ha ha ha ha hah ah shit is just too funny, you bitches shud see it

dunno the advertised product, but you guys se n this other ad where this black dude just popps in some restaurant and goes on top of the table and starts yellin like " this is a robbery, i want your food your wallets bhla bhla bhla........he just cracks me up, first time i saw the ish i went on the floor in just a sec

Hood.