Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

I spoke to my cousin

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile
I made a thread askin 4 input,,,and some of u said redicuhlous things about me,But I've been talkin to my cousin(He;s a moderator here)

he's going to give me the Ip addresses of all the internet cafes u post from, yep I'll be waiting at nthe entry. I swear I'm gonna beat u with a keyboard on the head and ask u to post an apology on AG

So long suckers, I'm driving to ur internet cafe after po0sting this >:( >:(

but u can change all this by apologising to me here

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=23130.0;topicseen

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Here's an idea.

Milk, could you make it so that a person must have at least 35 posts, before they're allowed to start a thread.
This way, they're past the phase where they start bullshit threads just to get attention.

Close this one.
<end> Please

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I made a thread askin 4 input,,,and some of u said redicuhlous things about me,But I've been talkin to my cousin(He;s a moderator here)

Is your cousin also aTAxi driver, Shuttle maybe...or promoted to those accident having bus company ROADLINK with no link to evidence?

Make sure you come prepared, cuz you'll end up starting a thread apologizing to me.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
let me guess which way you'd 'close' it...run him over with your E20 ::)
 am hell behold!

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile

Is your cousin also aTAxi driver, Shuttle maybe...or promoted to those accident having bus company ROADLINK with no link to evidence?

Make sure you come prepared, cuz you'll end up starting a thread apologizing to me.

You sir will drown in a pool of horse semen,,,,tommorow

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile
let me guess which way you'd 'close' it...run him over with your E20 ::)

wrong, and who said virgins are allowed in my threads??

Newclear

• AG Hustler
  • umzabalazo
    • View Profile
Nigger you don't have a valid drivers licence...you got too many tickets,your taxi
is rusty inside,lights ain't working proper.so next time you get stoped by popo,you'll be
sent to the pen...that shit will happen b4 you even rich more than 3 net cafes!
you digg!Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

I guess you haven't heard of my other name: BLEKSPERM

I always makes niccaz wanna cry when I come out - Im that excitement that you be dreaming off... you even keep me in condoms so stink ho's that U chow in yo back seat don't get me and mix up fu@ked up semen creating yo dumb a** clone!

I will be glad to be reincarnated.... Atleast I come out big di@ks instead of yo's...COMING up like the 4 horseman! You dont qualify to ejaculate me nicca! So take yo keyboard typing dumb a** taxi driving mentality to the nearest binding location and tell them about me stick a** HO!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 12:51:42 PM by trOmPiE »

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Ayeye. Trust a taxi driver to try drive to an IP Address. Shit is real.

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile
Nigger you don't have a valid drivers licence...you got too many tickets,your taxi
is rusty inside,lights ain't working proper.so next time you get stoped by popo,you'll be

You r number tree on the list

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile

I will be glad to be reincarnated.... COMING up like the 4 horseman! You dont qualify to ejaculate me nicca! So take yo keyboard typing dumb a** taxi driving mentality to the nearest binding location and tell them about me stick a** HO!

Ok...first priority here....I'm on my way >:(

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
 :D :D :D tjo! swimming in horse sperm...blacksperm ...you guyz are hilllllllariuos!!!!!!
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

I will be glad to be reincarnated.... COMING up like the 4 horseman! You dont qualify to ejaculate me nicca! So take yo keyboard typing dumb a** taxi driving mentality to the nearest binding location and tell them about me stick a** HO!

Ok...first priority here....I'm on my way >:(

Im waiting...

Dont be a b!tch and end up with excuses that you were stuck in traffic.... its lunch time nicca... no ones on the road!

better off if you want I'll even send you my addy via PM!

WAITING! Bring the whole taxi rank eith you so as "CASHLESS SOCIETY" yo'll are we can start some TAXI WARS

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

You r number tree on the list

Sheeew thank god, at least he's not number THREE cause then I'd get really worried.