da L.E.S...

emceeKasualT · 450 · 209854

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I got the strangest phone call last night, concerning this boy.

I was out drinking, and then a friend of mine, from the station I used to work at in Bloem, gives me a call. She’s super hot by the way and Asian. I would so do her.

Anyway, she asks me if I know “a guy called Les from Jozi.” She’s not big on hip hop, so she usually asks me my opinion on hip hop matters when she has to play or review it on her show.

I tell her that I don’t know the guy personally, but I know who he is and I know of his “music”, but it’s not really my style. I’ve seen him around a few times and He also tried to hit on my girl in front of me once last year. She told him to go away.

Then she asks me how old he is, and if he is really retarded or if this was just an act he put on to impress young girls who don’t know any better. I started laughing and then she explains that she had just interviewed the boy on her show (telephonically) and he irritated her so much with his arrogance and stupidity that she thought he is 16 or something. Apparently boy was talking about how he is balling out of control and saying his album was gonna be the greatest hip hop album ever from SA and it’s strictly raw hip hop. We couldn’t stop laughing.

Has anyone heard any of the other tracks on this coming album? Is any of it raw?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
like u said! the chick dont know much about hiphop and asks u(Pyrogaynetic) for UR OPINION!!!! ;D there goes her credibility ;D ;D ;D lol. at least now we know that u like u sum Chow Mein with ya noodle soup. ;D

Id say LES is RAW.......................................energy ;)
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
like u said! the chick dont know much about hiphop and asks u(Pyrogaynetic) for UR OPINION!!!! ;D there goes her credibility ;D ;D ;D lol. at least now we know that u like u sum Chow Mein with ya noodle soup. ;D

Is it nice and warm there in Les' underpants? Be careful not to hug too tight, you might hurt his balls.

She is smart enough to admit she doesn't know, she even says so on her show. So instead of talking out her a**, like some people, she asks those who know more than her. I'd say that makes her very credible. I don't claim to know it all, but if I don't I'm not scared to ask either, like if I wanted to know about sucking cock and licking Metro Dj (Tbo) a**holes, I'd give you a call. You admitted to jocking him in the early days when you were at the studio all the time, to get some play.

Yeah, I like Asians, whites, blacks, Jews, blues, whatever. I might even give your girl a go if I meet her. I don't think she could be too hot or smart though. She is f***ing you after all. What kind of disgusting person she must be.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
words like 'raw' and 'gangsta' dont mean what they used to anymore...

Every now and again on AG someone will ask if these new rappers are 'ballin' on their own 2 feets or if their parents are supplying the bling funds. In Les' case Im afraid it may be the former.... I dont have a problem with that... But dont make it seem like hip-hop is paying your way through life when you're pushing your moms whip. Thats just wrong...

As for suggestions that Lu and Les are the best thing to come out of SA.. I would say that a lot of young cats on AG dont have a sense of history... They have a sense of what the media dishes out to them (right now)... and thats what they run with...I dont have a problem with that either...but AG's never been about that.. I have never even heard Lu rap
before..honestly... but I did see some program a while back on SABC where him and Bongz were singing some horrible R&B type shit... Im sorry but if thats what u consider the best ...then I cant co-sign that shit... what about Les makes him the best? Or LU for that matter... ? If its the swagger and the style and all that.. then once again... I cant co-sign that... Its a good look for the kiddie movement but...Im no kid.. back in the day youd have quotes from the verse... lines you like ..shit like that (not just the disses)...
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Is it nice and warm there in Les' underpants? Be careful not to hug too tight, you might hurt his balls.

She is smart enough to admit she doesn't know, she even says so on her show. So instead of talking out her a**, like some people, she asks those who know more than her. I'd say that makes her very credible. I don't claim to know it all, but if I don't I'm not scared to ask either, like if I wanted to know about sucking cock and licking Metro Dj (Tbo) a**holes, I'd give you a call. You admitted to jocking him in the early days when you were at the studio all the time, to get some play.

Yeah, I like Asians, whites, blacks, Jews, blues, whatever. I might even give your girl a go if I meet her. I don't think she could be too hot or smart though. She is f***ing you after all. What kind of disgusting person she must be.

eish!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
words like 'raw' and 'gangsta' dont mean what they used to anymore...

Co-sign like muthaf***er
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
To my surprise there are sum raw tracks, and I dont mean Golden Shovel raw, the track feat Maggz and L-tido is dope dope, then the track feat his cousin Cook is crazy, and there is the mellow shit 2. Oh and he was asking my cousin for Congolese music( Rumba, Zouk) apparenty Bongani wana sample that for the new Jozi album, now they gone really blow throughout africa and maybe he can start ballin. LMAO ;) ;)
9 tha Pedigree

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

*OMG i think i just died from laughter at u 2*
Hitting below the belt there na Pyro?

LES gets corns all day from all that tippy-toeing he be doing no?!

Every now and again on AG someone will ask if these new rappers are 'ballin' on their own 2 feets or if their parents are supplying the bling funds. In Les' case Im afraid it may be the former.... I dont have a problem with that... But dont make it seem like hip-hop is paying your way through life when you're pushing your moms whip. Thats just wrong...

Co-sign, what happened to doing for self?

"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Can someone upload this shit already ?

wanna see if it's anything like this Tippy Toe.

Dude looks like one of Cash's homeboy, the one that was saying Tumi from the V is bitching. LOL !!!!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
LmAO he duz look like Kewpid, and MRc cop the album homez
9 tha Pedigree

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
LmAO he duz look like Kewpid, and MRc cop the album homez

No doubt son.If i hear the single and like it will cop.f*** hating for no reason.I copped ya'lls mixtapes and liked it.So yeah.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
@Toaster

Did L.E.S.S feature his cousin? Are you serious? Sounds me like another J.Duprey move! might i remind you that it failed horribly! lol

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i don't know why i'm even asking, but what does da L.E.S. stand for?

How many Tippy Toe songs are there now? We seem to have Tip Witcha Boy, Tippy Toe and the Les joint. Anyone know of more?

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ MRC thanx and ima mos def cop yo shit 2, coz i do hav a boom bap side
@ D LES stands for Les EQuals Success and Les Equals Swagger
Yoh i checked dis nigga on Oboma and hes got his own chain, its fresh.
@ Explicit the joint is dope dawg, but im not too sure if you gon like it
9 tha Pedigree

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Finaly heard this tippy toes Les track and i saw the vid.... Aaaahhh Heeeeelllll mutha-f***in NO!!!!!.... i listen'd to the first 20 seconds and put that shit on mute and watchd them lil high school girls dancing ;D ;D

Definately not ma cup of tea....
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 11:41:02 PM by M.Z.U »