Africasgateway.com

mpossiblepunkstah

MEME · 27 · 9367

B.O.Ywonda about the O.G

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofhiphop.co.za
Let's talk about this person who calls herself mpossiblepunkstah, don't you guys think she is just too much, coming all up in here and talking about her biochem and chem course, i mean any one xan do that, what is up with her

And U mad @ that???

Nigga please! Get a Lyfe! @least she came asking for help instead of dedicating a thread full of bulls#1t and beef...

i don't understand now...  >:( Stop hating and go to some thread where yo 2cents will be worth everyones while instead senseless threads like this one... Stop B!tc#ing and move on...maybe have 1 post that has sense in it...

::) wonder why threads like these aren't deleted before ppl like me could see them...maybe Imma report this b1tc#...stupid stupid...eindelik...yo'll make AG boring on a regular...it soon gon' be filled wit pu$$ies like this dude!

Moderators - delete thread please!

PS: @MEME - Leave my woman alone  >:(

Yho!!! Mara wena Trompie...*pulls out a 38 and hijacks thread*

Wsup with Blek Market 2...
Boy I wonder how many bars it takes to put a rapper under

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Let's talk about this person who calls herself mpossiblepunkstah, don't you guys think she is just too much, coming all up in here and talking about her biochem and chem course, i mean any one xan do that, what is up with her

And U mad @ that???

Nigga please! Get a Lyfe! @least she came asking for help instead of dedicating a thread full of bulls#1t and beef...

i don't understand now...  >:( Stop hating and go to some thread where yo 2cents will be worth everyones while instead senseless threads like this one... Stop B!tc#ing and move on...maybe have 1 post that has sense in it...

::) wonder why threads like these aren't deleted before ppl like me could see them...maybe Imma report this b1tc#...stupid stupid...eindelik...yo'll make AG boring on a regular...it soon gon' be filled wit pu$$ies like this dude!

Moderators - delete thread please!

PS: @MEME - Leave my woman alone  >:(

Yho!!! Mara wena Trompie...*pulls out a 38 and hijacks thread*

Wsup with Blek Market 2...

its coming out nicely... I dont wanna ruin surprises...but this time ...s#it gonn hit the propeller...cuz the fan just lets everything get away... * figure it out dunn *

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Wtf! dude wat the fuk. dis du obviously craves attention. wat the fuk is wrong wit u?? fuk outa ere

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
hey J -oNE you'v been outa action for a yl :D
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Yazi ppl hv got tym,this mphossiblepunksta shit is gting personal,its definetly not abt the newbie syndrome,its abt her.

Has she rely made that mch impact on AG that every1 has sumthing to say abt her (mostly negative)?
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Yazi ppl hv got tym,this mphossiblepunksta shit is gting personal,its definetly not abt the newbie syndrome,its abt her.

Has she rely made that mch impact on AG that every1 has sumthing to say abt her (mostly negative)?

Roomie...dont be like that!!!  :o Imma talk to you soon!

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
@ J-one yeah i know! and now i have a thread dedicated to me for shit! ya ne shit is real out de :D :D :D

mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Okay clearly some1's gone dyslexic on us.
There are more than a hundred people on AG so a handful of people commenting on a stupid thread is hardly EVERY1.
And the only person who had a negative thing to say about your friend mpo..... is the person who started this thread so could you kindly relax.
And lastly, why the f*** is this thread still on here, surely there are better things to talk about god damit World War 4, George Bush, Waylander pleasuring dogs for goodness sakes anything.....  >:( >:( >:(

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
I'll second you on that one,this thread is officially closed.

GOODBYE.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Inca

• Bow or Banish.....your choice.
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • LUZKANONZ is on the rise....
    • View Profile

cat fite...... ;D
uttermost dopeness is default....