Africasgateway.com

ANC Youth President

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I'm honestly starting to think that the ANC breeds idiots.

that right there should be labelled as a fact :) Cant rmbr the last time any of them a**wipes eva made sense ::)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
and its bound to get worse as we headed for election in 09, now u gon be seeing their ugly faces on posters in every block :-X :-X

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Does anyone know where this cat stays? Which sheeben he frequents? I'll love to have him "accidentally" step on my shoes, and I'll head butt some sense into him. Idiot.      
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile

Ha ha ha!

CHECK this scanned article,SMH!!!!

^^^^I prophecy that this article will be centre of this thread....and a lot of feelings will be hurt.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

" It took him seven years to complete high school because of, he said, the excitement of being a Cosas member"  :-\

Funny u mentioned that.
 SASCO students all over SA  are funny,they dont want to earn Degree certificates,they want to earn benefits ;D and they still there where i left them @ Varsity doin the same shit, fooling around promising students Instant Bursaries/students loans within weeks if you vote for them.

ha ha ha true that mayne i done seen sasco members who were there b4 i got there and still there when i left... isnt there some kind of minimum grade you should be getting to be on these things... its quite embara**ing

Cosign that shit.....

These cats go from being house comm, to SASCO member, to SASCO president and then SRC member, then SRC president....  And none of them have completed that in less than 10 yrs....

DUMB f***S

i went to a youth league meeting once and saw as ex SRC president  the youth leagues branch leader of his community. and the political talk just kills me... i think they have to take a course on speaking - some how to talk politically 101
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Does anyone know where this cat stays? Which sheeben he frequents? I'll love to have him "accidentally" step on my shoes, and I'll head butt some sense into him. Idiot.      

Be careful there. Those kind of actions may be considered "counterrevolutionary". He might have to take up arms against you.

"These people are everyhwere... There are still right-wingers who are trying to overthrow the black majority rule..."
Does this sound a little Mugabeesque to you?

I fear for SA after next year's elections. IQ tests should be mandatory for any political office. then again, they'd probably pay to get their resutls fixed.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

I doubt you will find him in the Shebeens.People like that indulge themselves IJUBA,Chibuku and those cheap wines in plastic bottles

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

he likes pap and chicken - hes on mail and guardian's top young movers and shakers or something to that effect... i think they give S.A politics a bad name, i mean hes talk of killing for zuma is very irresponsible and to make matters worse zuma was sitting right behind him and he didnt say anythin, basically co-signing that shit...  if thats whats in the pipeline for leadership then we have a problem... the ANC has roughly about 100K plus card carrying members that has them shook... thing is id rather not vote at all than vote for someone i have no confidence in... which is worse? not voting and having someone i dont trust in power or voting for the party whose basic principles i agree with but whose leaders are idiots??

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog

- hes on mail and guardian's top young movers and shakers or something to that effect...

PTF NO not the mail n guardian ???

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
in... which is worse? not voting and having someone i dont trust in power or voting for the party whose basic principles i agree with but whose leaders are idiots??

I suggest we start necklacing politicians. Start with this idiot. That should scare some sense into the rest of them that we are tired of beng f***ed with.

What's good enough for foreigners is good enough for our leaders methinks.
I don't vote, because I don't believe that I need to be led. Especially not by a f***ing bunch of bufoons. We have to stop being sheep and believing that we need some idiot in a suit earning more in one year than we do in 5 to tell us how to live.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile

" It took him seven years to complete high school because of, he said, the excitement of being a Cosas member"  :-\

Funny u mentioned that.
 SASCO students all over SA  are funny,they dont want to earn Degree certificates,they want to earn benefits ;D and they still there where i left them @ Varsity doin the same shit, fooling around promising students Instant Bursaries/students loans within weeks if you vote for them.

ha ha ha true that mayne i done seen sasco members who were there b4 i got there and still there when i left... isnt there some kind of minimum grade you should be getting to be on these things... its quite embara**ing

promises promises but they never eva come thru no wonder we havin idiots as 'leaders' ...............zuma being @ the top of the list some1 should giva him his mshini so he can disappear to  a peaceful place and use it .....on himself!!!!
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

- hes on mail and guardian's top young movers and shakers or something to that effect...

PTF NO not the mail n guardian ???

yup i mean i went through the list and read some of the accomplishements by some of the more worthy people and was very inspired then hes name came up, then the pap and chicken (dont get me wrong i love that shit too) and the list lost credibility with me...

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
“Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.” Plato
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
saw this BS on the news last night. and these mofos(him and zuma) have the nerve to not be apologetic about it. i'm done with the ANC. its time to check on PAC policies and see if anythings changed there.