Africasgateway.com

ANC Youth President

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

What a Dumba** >:( >:( >:(
And I thought evolution could not be regressive until this idiot opened his mouth.This nigga thinks he is still at varsity or tech having inconsequential political debates during lunch forums. Does he himself understand what he is saying? I don't think so.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
why call it " youth " when mafackers be old as fck? They all piss me the fck off.
Most of the time they actta fool ! fckers be acting like chimps in a zoo!

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile
Its sad cos I think dude really thinks this is a chance to show SA how smart he is :D.......

But noh.....how the hell does he plan to ''explain" his murder fetishes 2 us??

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
as if its not enough that this Zuma punk's antics has destabilised institutions and compromised security (Intelligence,NPA and now the f***ing Judiciary) The country must bleed just so he can have his turn to be president...now he has his fat little minions making death threats?! I mean if NOONE IS ABOVE THE ANC as he likes to say...and he is selfless in his efforts, why can't he just step aside...surely there is enough talent in the ANC...why is he so bent on ruling?!

these cats play silly games in the shadows...this punk f***ed around and got played and now we gotta hear all about it and pay dearly...

EGOCENTRIC CHILD!!!!!

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Co-sign, dude been staying dumb stuff for a minute now, I'm honestly worried.

" It took him seven years to complete high school because of, he said, the excitement of being a Cosas member"  :-\
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile
Co-sign, dude been staying dumb stuff for a minute now, I'm honestly worried.

" It took him seven years to complete high school because of, he said, the excitement of being a Cosas member:-\

:D :D :D....what the hell is that???I bet the 3rd force was interfering with his studies ::)

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
Just read that Zuma defends Malema's comments
SMH @ our future Prez...

*sitting and waiting for the comments to roll in on The Times website*
http://www.thetimes.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=786593
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

" It took him seven years to complete high school because of, he said, the excitement of being a Cosas member"  :-\

Funny u mentioned that.
 SASCO students all over SA  are funny,they dont want to earn Degree certificates,they want to earn benefits ;D and they still there where i left them @ Varsity doin the same shit, fooling around promising students Instant Bursaries/students loans within weeks if you vote for them.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Funny u mentioned that.
 SASCO students all over SA  are funny,they dont want to earn Degree certificates,they want to earn benefits ;D and they still there where i left them @ Varsity doin the same shit, fooling around promising students Instant Bursaries/students loans within weeks if you vote for them.

ha ha ha true that mayne i done seen sasco members who were there b4 i got there and still there when i left... isnt there some kind of minimum grade you should be getting to be on these things... its quite embara**ing
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I'm honestly starting to think that the ANC breeds idiots. From the future president right down the the Youth League * thinks to self what exactly the youth league does. Still thinking, still thinking...still thinking *

ha ha ha true that mayne i done seen sasco members who were there b4 i got there and still there when i left... isnt there some kind of minimum grade you should be getting to be on these things... its quite embara**ing

There is, but not for comrades of the struggle. SMH.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

Funny u mentioned that.

Cosign that shit.....

These cats go from being house comm, to SASCO member, to SASCO president and then SRC member, then SRC president....  And none of them have completed that in less than 10 yrs....

DUMB f***S

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Funny u mentioned that.

Ha ha ha!

CHECK this scanned article,SMH!!!!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I bet you my left breast he'll be the next ANC youth league president

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I'm honestly starting to think that the ANC breeds idiots. From the future president right down the the Youth League * thinks to self what exactly the youth league does. Still thinking, still thinking...still thinking *

There is, but not for comrades of the struggle. SMH.

cAREFULL YOU DONT GIVE YOURSELF A BLOOD CLOT IN YOUR LEFT HEMISPHERE THERE

That not good enough for ya?

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

Funny u mentioned that.
 SASCO students all over SA  are funny,they dont want to earn Degree certificates,they want to earn benefits ;D and they still there where i left them @ Varsity doin the same shit, fooling around promising students Instant Bursaries/students loans within weeks if you vote for them.

Ha ha ha!

CHECK this scanned article,SMH!!!!

LMAO how he says that whites have stolen from us since 6 April 1652!
dates and all
now thats research
LMAO
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"