Africasgateway.com

ANC Youth President

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

- hes on mail and guardian's top young movers and shakers or something to that effect...

PTF NO not the mail n guardian ???

then the pap and chicken (dont get me wrong i love that shit too) and the list lost credibility with me...

this is sad, politics are f***d...
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
i hear all the complaining and debating, but who amongst yall is starting a political movement that will be an alternative to this ANCrap we got to deal with!
Who is joining the ANC and trying to steer the ship in another direction?
We aint doin SHIT!
I think we need to get started NOW!
Who the f*** is with me?
Follow me!!!
Its that White
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
i hear all the complaining and debating, but who amongst yall is starting a political movement that will be an alternative to this ANCrap we got to deal with!
We aint doin SHIT!
Who the f*** is with me?
Follow me!!!
Its that White

Its like you get the itches or something if you're not calle dan idiot at least once a week huh?

Deac, please come post your laughing man pic here.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
i do have to say, the politics in this country make a person wanna cry, too many dumbf***s in our government. soldiers or should I say "COMRADES" tryna be intelligent and run the country when all they were taught is to kill people. then they did it with guns, now they do it with bombastic words......

cash: smh, u jus as bad :-\
spread love in da music

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
We aint doin SHIT!
Who the f*** is with me?
Follow me!!!
Its that White

Its like you get the itches or something if you're not calle dan idiot at least once a week huh?
Deac, please come post your laughing man pic here.

LOL!!! ha ha ha ha cash never fails me ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
hahaha !!! THE WHITE PARTY !!!!! Do poor members get free Crack after joining ? f*** mshini wam, too old school. We be Tippy Toeing after the Polokwane AGM.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 03:43:47 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
The SA Human Rights Commission has given ANC Youth League president Julius Malema 14 days to retract his controversial "kill for Zuma" remark.
-the times
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile
 :D@ trading the machine gun 4 the tippy_toe

Zuma might be old and not so bright, but u gotta acknowledge his gangster 8) 8)

bugsamsa

• Guppie
    • View Profile
We aint doin SHIT!

On a serious note though - these jackanapes decide shit for all of us - i mean all this Julius guy says is "Polotical Education" every time he is asked about his vision.  Now he done killed it on some JZ a** kissing.  

There is an emerging party that feeds of Steve Biko's black consciousness philosophy - i am joining for sure - got to do something.

Tired of these napes explaining themselves repeatedly - chief this - chief that - in fact - context this context that.  How about some real Education.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
if u cats read my post thoroughly, yall wud notice that i included myself in the shot.

were all responsible.

LOL@MRC,bwaaaaaaaaaaakakkakakakakakakakkakkakakakkakakkaakkakakkakakakkakakakakakakaka............aahhhhh..........bwaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahhahahaha

ps. be honest niggas(wiggas,those offended by the word nigga, etc)Wudnt yall prefer the "*Crackboy Lean" to the "Mshini" ;)

*To learn the Crackboy lean refer to Get it Crackin Vol. 2 comin June 30 ;)

Vote for the ALL WHITE MOVEMENT - AWM
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
We aint doin SHIT!

On a serious note though - these jackanapes decide shit for all of us - i mean all this Julius guy says is "Polotical Education" every time he is asked about his vision.  Now he done killed it on some JZ a** kissing.  

There is an emerging party that feeds of Steve Biko's black consciousness philosophy - i am joining for sure - got to do something.

Tired of these napes explaining themselves repeatedly - chief this - chief that - in fact - context this context that.  How about some real Education.

Do you think black consciousness is a relevant way to go right now? Wouldn't the teaching of "cla** consciousness" and proper social awareness be a better option right now?

With the current ethnic/racial/nationalist tensions we are experiencing at the moment, I think it's a bit dangerous teaching these kind of things to a society which is so politically immature and uneducated.

"Poleetical Educashan " is needed for sure, just not the kind these ANCYL idiots have to offer. I joined the YCL back on the UFS (I'm an anarchist, but they wouldn't let me start an anarchist organisation on campus ,due to stigma, so I had to go with YCL) campus and I quit after attending one meeting.

The problem with our youth politicos are that they think being able to spout the rhetoric and theory through big words actually means something, even if they don't understand half of what they are reciting. Dogma is worse than dogshit as my friend so likes to say.

bugsamsa

• Guppie
    • View Profile
We aint doin SHIT!

Do you think black consciousness is a relevant way to go right now? Wouldn't the teaching of "cla** consciousness" and proper social awareness be a better option right now?

With the current ethnic/racial/nationalist tensions we are experiencing at the moment, I think it's a bit dangerous teaching these kind of things to a society which is so politically immature and uneducated.

"Poleetical Educashan " is needed for sure, just not the kind these ANCYL idiots have to offer. I joined the YCL back on the UFS (I'm an anarchist, but they wouldn't let me start an anarchist organisation on campus ,due to stigma, so I had to go with YCL) campus and I quit after attending one meeting.

The problem with our youth politicos are that they think being able to spout the rhetoric and theory through big words actually means something, even if they don't understand half of what they are reciting. Dogma is worse than dogshit as my friend so likes to say.

Steve Biko teaches self-love, self-empowerment. A lot of times his philosophy is mistaken for racism or one-sidedness.  This is how i interpret - at least.

You got to love the lingo of course - the pronounciation, the big words.  Animal Farm comes to mind you know

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile
We aint doin SHIT!

On a serious note though - these jackanapes decide shit for all of us - i mean all this Julius guy says is "Polotical Education" every time he is asked about his vision.  Now he done killed it on some JZ a** kissing. 

Tired of these napes explaining themselves repeatedly - chief this - chief that - in fact - context this context that.  How about some real Education.

Steve Biko teaches self-love, self-empowerment. A lot of times his philosophy is mistaken for racism or one-sidedness.  This is how i interpret - at least.

You got to love the lingo of course - the pronounciation, the big words.  Animal Farm comes to mind you know

Very relevant in these trying times....George Orwell made an alltime cla**ic

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
We aint doin SHIT!

I understand what Biko was talking baout, but it is very often misinterpreted, to mean a hatred of others and I've met plenty of these ANCYL idiots who interpret it as such as well. They are ignorant to the point of disgust, but try to come across as smart.

In times when people are so emotional, taching self-love can often cause more problems than it fixes, because to some self love means hating anything which is different.