Africasgateway.com

ANC Youth President

bugsamsa

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
We aint doin SHIT!
I think we need to get started NOW!

On a serious note though - these jackanapes decide shit for all of us - i mean all this Julius guy says is "Polotical Education" every time he is asked about his vision.  Now he done killed it on some JZ a** kissing.  

There is an emerging party that feeds of Steve Biko's black consciousness philosophy - i am joining for sure - got to do something.

Tired of these napes explaining themselves repeatedly - chief this - chief that - in fact - context this context that.  How about some real Education.

Do you think black consciousness is a relevant way to go right now? Wouldn't the teaching of "cla** consciousness" and proper social awareness be a better option right now?

With the current ethnic/racial/nationalist tensions we are experiencing at the moment, I think it's a bit dangerous teaching these kind of things to a society which is so politically immature and uneducated.

"Poleetical Educashan " is needed for sure, just not the kind these ANCYL idiots have to offer. I joined the YCL back on the UFS (I'm an anarchist, but they wouldn't let me start an anarchist organisation on campus ,due to stigma, so I had to go with YCL) campus and I quit after attending one meeting.

The problem with our youth politicos are that they think being able to spout the rhetoric and theory through big words actually means something, even if they don't understand half of what they are reciting. Dogma is worse than dogshit as my friend so likes to say.

Steve Biko teaches self-love, self-empowerment. A lot of times his philosophy is mistaken for racism or one-sidedness.  This is how i interpret - at least.

You got to love the lingo of course - the pronounciation, the big words.  Animal Farm comes to mind you know

I understand what Biko was talking baout, but it is very often misinterpreted, to mean a hatred of others and I've met plenty of these ANCYL idiots who interpret it as such as well. They are ignorant to the point of disgust, but try to come across as smart.

In times when people are so emotional, taching self-love can often cause more problems than it fixes, because to some self love means hating anything which is different.

I cosign.  But I need my way in there - we need to get involved with these politics and change them for the better of this here country.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
interesting piece about the effect of high-speed internet/communication on youth activism in South Korea

http://www.redorbit.com/news/technology/1436275/south_koreas_new_generation_of_web_20_protesters/index.html?source=r_technology

thank you.

...In a sense, Lee is struggling with a legacy from South Korea's past. Even decades after the end of military rule, the public's mistrust of authority runs so deep that many still consider street demonstrations the best way to make their voices heard.
The fact that most major political upheavals in recent years - bringing down dictatorship, effecting democratic reforms - came amid popular uprisings has given South Korean citizens an unusually strong sense that they are in charge, not the president or Parliament...

indeed. they dont play. they dont play these guys. people are involved. young people are involved. the legacy of students/young people not only voicing their concerns but a**uming the power to shake their system continues. they have a strong sense of national responsibility. to themselves. and i suppose the dynamics may differ in ways. but these are a people who take their country seriously. their young and their artists.

however they also dont play in terms of response to uprisings.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
word Rhozie

eish, then comes another of "Umalume's" fat minions...Justice Hlophe...why mara my people hhe?!

http://www.capeargus.co.za/?fArticleId=4463153

z'khipha pap and chicken...when will the f***ery stop?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
i hear all the complaining and debating, but who amongst yall is starting a political movement that will be an alternative to this ANCrap we got to deal with!
Who is joining the ANC and trying to steer the ship in another direction?
We aint doin SHIT!
Who the f*** is with me?
Follow me!!!
Its that White

Its like you get the itches or something if you're not calle dan idiot at least once a week huh?
Deac, please come post your laughing man pic here.

LOL!!! ha ha ha ha cash never fails me ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

It's like some AGIANS get the itches or something if they dont try to diss Cash or prove how intelligent they are by doing so at least once a week. it's so boring. not funny anymore.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
yeah,its most AGIANS way of trying to show how intelligent they are.
I mean these guys are CLEVER NE ;) Geniusses i tell ya.
Small penisses, but big BRAINS :-*(no homo please)
@cash_sog

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
i hear all the complaining and debating, but who amongst yall is starting a political movement that will be an alternative to this ANCrap we got to deal with!
Who is joining the ANC and trying to steer the ship in another direction?
We aint doin SHIT!
Who the f*** is with me?
Follow me!!!
Its that White

Its like you get the itches or something if you're not calle dan idiot at least once a week huh?
Deac, please come post your laughing man pic here.

LOL!!! ha ha ha ha cash never fails me ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

It's like some AGIANS get the itches or something if they dont try to diss Cash or prove how intelligent they are by doing so at least once a week. it's so boring. not funny anymore.

word!
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
We aint doin SHIT!

On a serious note though - these jackanapes decide shit for all of us - i mean all this Julius guy says is "Polotical Education" every time he is asked about his vision.  Now he done killed it on some JZ a** kissing. 

There is an emerging party that feeds of Steve Biko's black consciousness philosophy - i am joining for sure - got to do something.

Tired of these napes explaining themselves repeatedly - chief this - chief that - in fact - context this context that.  How about some real Education.

Do you think black consciousness is a relevant way to go right now? Wouldn't the teaching of "cla** consciousness" and proper social awareness be a better option right now?

With the current ethnic/racial/nationalist tensions we are experiencing at the moment, I think it's a bit dangerous teaching these kind of things to a society which is so politically immature and uneducated.

"Poleetical Educashan " is needed for sure, just not the kind these ANCYL idiots have to offer. I joined the YCL back on the UFS (I'm an anarchist, but they wouldn't let me start an anarchist organisation on campus ,due to stigma, so I had to go with YCL) campus and I quit after attending one meeting.

The problem with our youth politicos are that they think being able to spout the rhetoric and theory through big words actually means something, even if they don't understand half of what they are reciting. Dogma is worse than dogshit as my friend so likes to say.

Pryo for President (no homo)

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
This is why I am overly sympathetic towards NGO's and their slaved out staff contingents. That's the work, this cat's got words. We understand the rhetoric but we are, sadly, not staring down the gun of a relentless hidden enemy.  Anybody hear Bhuti Manamela on SAFM the other night, tuesday on some weird pseudoargumentative dude(who I'm sure has a name)'s evening show.  No I'm not a fan of the station particularly but his (Bhuti's) death threats against us shit was too much to swallow. Embarra**ing man. All these minds up in here, stop being puss and get involved. Don't let your futures get stolen. Me included.

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
Better education man for real..................
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Whoever has this retard's brain, would you please return it.

Look what he said now:
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20080724063313361C605680

My God! I think I might really have to abort him, despite Wildcandy's protests.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
'We are not afraid to be led by a president in orange clothes.'

I had to laugh at that..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Im seriously taking my political aspirations more strogly now. We need a NEW GENERATION of leaders! Young men and women like we have on AG, who do not revert back to our past like a f***ing CRUTCH! Its time to move on and focus on Economic Growth!

This guy is fueling emotions and bringing up Madiba and the Struggle for no logical reason!

I am now convinced that Zuma is not the right candidtate. His henchmen are showing early signs of a supporting a dictatorship on the rise!!!

We cannot let this happen
@cash_sog