Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Freak Tales

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Inspired by the panty smelling thread.

PLEASE....NO DOG JERKING AND BEASTIALITY STORIES

No need to mention names, we know who you are!!!

So...what kinda freaks have yall come across??
Beating bitches since 1982.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Murs has a trak called freek tales. Go have a listen
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

TaxiDriver

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I uppercut Amabujwa
    • View Profile
We went to a club (not saying names :-X) when a crew of fags(...sorry men who like penis :-[) happened to0 walk in. Didnt mind though cos I kno how to avoid these niggs........

So this guy decides its time for him to impress the girl he was with....He starts acting digusted by the homo_crew, I've never seen any1 twist face like that in my entire life.....so throughout the night I'm dodging these dudes that r tryin to dance with me....But the fella with the girl was just cla**ic,it was :

Homo_crew: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Fella: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Me: :D

So after we decide we've had enough, we decide to bounce.....and guess who I c outside the club?

Its the guy who was actin all tough in the club gettin his a** beat by some two fairies :D...His girl is crying and them niggs is slapping him around and kissing him, I could tell that this had been happening for a while cos he was submissive...one of the niggs was reachin down his pants.

Seeing that I was disgusted and  :D :D :D :D @ the tough fella ......so I did what smart ppl do....pretended not to c and kept walking (Who would wanna be in the middle of angry_genital_groping fairies??)