Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dumbest Lyricists in the Game Today

phunksuu · 204 · 41683

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

here is the hook:

head shoulders knees and toes

Verse 1

Hook

Verse 2

Outro

head shoulders knees and toes, and bingo was his name - o!

G@ttDAMMIT!!!!

This shit is hot yo!!!
Why you heads always gotta hate on that realness!

3 verses of unadulterated straight crack!

In verse 2, on the 3rd line, he even made reference to the mast inportant crack commandment in the book of crack.... : 2nd Letter to the clones, chapter 3 verse 18..."head shoulders knees and toes"....
CHUUUUCH!!!!!

Im off to cop this shit! F*ck all yall haters!!!

ITS THAT WHITE, LIKE THAT SUN STARVED PLUMBERS CRACK!
Beating bitches since 1982.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm

Now hwy you gotta hate that was the follow up single damit! Now you guys leaked it. Damit

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Yo Pyro,stop with holding info nigga,thats obstruction of justice!
Give ex the chicks name and contacts so he can file a piracy charge on that store.lmao! let the law take its course(quoted from the Book of Crack vol.1 The Ten Crack Commandments "Apostle Notiorious BIG).

ps. is it that Chinese chick u wna bone :) hahhahahahhhahahhahhahahhaha!!!!

"I had a chinese chick i had to leave her qiuck/cos she kept bootleggin my shit!" -Jay-z!!!! hahahahahha. Naw dog,im playin.im kiddin! pls dont ether me ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL.Mr C calm down!hahahhaha!
Yho niggas is gettin real worked up bout DA LES!
Cmon MrC, u not in tune with the new slang!
what u know bout ridin on vogues, tippin on fo-fo's, donald duck orange juice, choppers n slabs! its 2 TRILL for ya mayn! hahahhaha!!! jokes man! ;D

look man if u cant tippy toe, or do the Superman, its cool, maybe u can start with sum simple like dat same ol 2 step,Rock Away n then the G -Slide, then snap n roll,then the Shoot out. Once u in tune with the new shit,then we can get Hyphy wid it! hahhahhahhaa!!!

lol. im not defending LES's lyrical ability(altho dude can spit) cos the song Tippy Toes was not an attempt to win BEST LYRICIST AWARDS!lol. its a DANCE! and i think its tops for BEST DANCE AWARD!

u say u judging by the quality of music! whats more quality tho? how do u measure that!
is a song that makes people dance n throw it up in the club less quality than a song that makes u slump back in ya seat in the whip n zone out?
is a catchy song less quality than a song with no hook?
is a song that appeals to younger poeple less quality than a song for the grown folks?

me personally i appreciate all types of music and im blessed that i can do a TIPPY TOES type track, turn around n do it gangsta,then flip it n do a lyrical track. n in the same day go sentimental and SING on the hook!

dont be mad cos u can only do one type of style! jus step ya game up n diversify! i dare u to do a DANCE!

if yall came to the launch yall wud have noticed he did Tippy Toes at the end.
But the track feat.Maggs was str8 gangsta(lyrical shit n he held his ground with Maggs),the smooth rnb track was tight, and he did a crazy track feat Bongs on the hook singin! he was dancin(the performance was choreographed), it was tight! it showed versatility and dude was rollin 50 deep on that stage!lol. shit was off the chain man! why not co-sign that! it was tight!
there were tons of people(and not the usual UG sausage fest,there was 1000's of honeys,wall to wall!!!) he packed the club, no supportin acts or nothin!!!

if that aint hiphop,like Kanye say, i dont know what is!

lol@ threadstalker,can i jack that hook!
@cash_sog

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@Cash

As for the store in Melville I got hold of Osmic and he told me he stocked them so its cool.

and please from now on address me as "DA .X." lmao

anyway Reason is having the Launch of "THe Reasoning" in K-1 so come and support real good music and its not about toes and finger tips lol

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
I checked for Les album at look n listen and they didn't have it either, didn't have many hip hop albums in fact.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Yo Pyro,stop with holding info nigga,thats obstruction of justice!
Give ex the chicks name and contacts so he can file a piracy charge on that store.lmao! let the law take its course(quoted from the Book of Crack vol.1 The Ten Crack Commandments "Apostle Notiorious BIG).

ps. is it that Chinese chick u wna bone :) hahhahahahhhahahhahhahahhaha!!!!

"I had a chinese chick i had to leave her qiuck/cos she kept bootleggin my shit!" -Jay-z!!!! hahahahahha. Naw dog,im playin.im kiddin! pls dont ether me ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL.Mr C calm down!hahahhaha!
Yho niggas is gettin real worked up bout DA LES!
Cmon MrC, u not in tune with the new slang!
what u know bout ridin on vogues, tippin on fo-fo's, donald duck orange juice, choppers n slabs! its 2 TRILL for ya mayn! hahahhaha!!! jokes man! ;D

look man if u cant tippy toe, or do the Superman, its cool, maybe u can start with sum simple like dat same ol 2 step,Rock Away n then the G -Slide, then snap n roll,then the Shoot out. Once u in tune with the new shit,then we can get Hyphy wid it! hahhahhahhaa!!!

lol. im not defending LES's lyrical ability(altho dude can spit) cos the song Tippy Toes was not an attempt to win BEST LYRICIST AWARDS!lol. its a DANCE! and i think its tops for BEST DANCE AWARD!

u say u judging by the quality of music! whats more quality tho? how do u measure that!
is a song that makes people dance n throw it up in the club less quality than a song that makes u slump back in ya seat in the whip n zone out?
is a catchy song less quality than a song with no hook?
is a song that appeals to younger poeple less quality than a song for the grown folks?

me personally i appreciate all types of music and im blessed that i can do a TIPPY TOES type track, turn around n do it gangsta,then flip it n do a lyrical track. n in the same day go sentimental and SING on the hook!

dont be mad cos u can only do one type of style! jus step ya game up n diversify! i dare u to do a DANCE!

if yall came to the launch yall wud have noticed he did Tippy Toes at the end.
But the track feat.Maggs was str8 gangsta(lyrical shit n he held his ground with Maggs),the smooth rnb track was tight, and he did a crazy track feat Bongs on the hook singin! he was dancin(the performance was choreographed), it was tight! it showed versatility and dude was rollin 50 deep on that stage!lol. shit was off the chain man! why not co-sign that! it was tight!
there were tons of people(and not the usual UG sausage fest,there was 1000's of honeys,wall to wall!!!) he packed the club, no supportin acts or nothin!!!

if that aint hiphop,like Kanye say, i dont know what is!

lol@ threadstalker,can i jack that hook!

I tried to warne you guys!!! :-[
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
@Cash

As for the store in Melville I got hold of Osmic and he told me he stocked them so its cool.

Figured that's the case. they got a lot of nice stuff, you should go check it sometime. Got some stuff from Bloem even, I was surprised.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I also went to musica is eastgate to check for Da L.E.S they didnt have it, so i went tot he back of  the mall and saw a stack of cd's in the bin....................... Can you guess who's album it was? After i saw it I tippy toed away  ;D

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
@ Cash: lol , ya gotta be kidding me right?
MrC out of tune with the slang?
Plizzz!

Thats straight up Bull-shit "Super soap a hoe"
dat wont make him any dopper than he already is 8)

Next tym say sum smart shyt n you'll get a responds !

All gravey ;D

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
@ Cash: lol , ya gotta be kidding me right?
MrC out of tune with the slang?
Plizzz!

Thats straight up Bull-shit "Super soap a hoe"
dat wont make him any dopper than he already is 8)

Next tym say sum smart shyt n you'll get a responds !

All gravey ;D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@ Cash

nobody is getting worked up about Les.we just saying he's wack.simple and plain.elementary lyrics.that's what we mean by quality.hip-hop is about rhyming. putting words together in a clever and creative way to make them rhyme.there's none of that here.and we know he wasn't trying to win the best lyricist award.he would quickyl get eliminated in the prelims anyway.it's also not about his other songs. we're dissecting Tippy Toes here. stop defending dude by using other things he's doing, tracks with Maggz, the laucnh etc.like i said.wack boy should keep hustling,getting on stages with 50 people who aint got nothin better to do than Tippy Toe in and off stages.it's all good.the issue here is the song and the lyrics.THEY ARE WACK. Can u acknowledge that at least ??? That's all.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
She meant what she said, so much that she said it twice.

Cash better recognise

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Heres a link for the weekly rap-up thati do on the fresh drive!~ Im hoping it will save us from the tippy toe era!

Comments are welcome keep in mind that its part freestyle and its news!

http://download.yousendit.com/56DD14BC31E807CC

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile