Africasgateway.com

Dumbest Lyricists in the Game Today

phunksuu · 204 · 41733

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
da L.E.S album is in stores..u wont find it in the hiphop section its in the urban pop/dance section alongside Chomee and them !i dont know y u niggas is hatin on dude tippy toes is Fire !!jst ignore the lyrics n listen to the beat !!Bongani should get 80 % of the royalties

so if les isn't even hip hop, why are we discussing it? :)

Blame Cash he made it all up! Since Da L.E.S is pop do  DA X also become pop? :-\ :-\

Try Treffers, dats wer the a**istant at look&listen menlyn went to search wen i asked if they had da les....
Its very sad that our retailers dont consider our hiphop hiphop, that they file it under such.....

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
yo chill peeps i was jokin  i do NOT KNOW anything about L.E.Sz album ..i jst figured that it could be anywhere in the shelves ..u know how cats are quick to say they music is diverse n shit !by the way where do think SA hiphop cds should be placed at music stores ..under "hiphop" with yo Akons ,lil waynes ,jay-z etc remember im talkin peoples like Teargas ,Molemi,Bozza ,jubjub ,PROVERB ,ZUBZ or under local music with Mandoza,Big Nuz ,Bravo,Shana,Chomee ,etc ?
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile

I see my big toe sticking out,on my tippy toes
Revealing a bad case of gout on my tippy toes

hahahahahahaha !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Infa can also fit in somewhere in this list.

now where is bozza on this list??? (dry skin, no vaseline, no stress, im just hustling)...
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Seriously though, if you had to go on a long trip and forgot to pack your cd's and the only two cds you can find in the car is Bozza and Les, which one would you rather listen to?

I think I'd go with Les, bad as he is, I think it would be less painful.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
so u guys are telling me that some grown man went out to a studio and recorded a song called tip toes or wat evr it is...i jus saw the vid today...oh my ..wat this world is coming to....dude makes child sound like rakim....... shame on u da L.e.s

msdeane

• AG Regular
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
Seriously though, if you had to go on a long trip and forgot to pack your cd's and the only two cds you can find in the car is Bozza and Les, which one would you rather listen to?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! i could see myself hanging my head out the window in the hope a truck hits it! actually on second thought maybe Bozza, its actually funny listening to his supposed punchlines. id be cracking the whole way, friends of mine and i were once into exchanging latest Bozza 'punchlines' just for crazy laughs... let me get into my archives and il hit you back with some more of bozza doing his thing!
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

even as a hypothetical situation, that's just too far-fetched.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

I'd just listen to a radio station.....

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
or sing to myself. i find me very entertaining...
spread love in da music

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I'd throw the radio outside.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
have a long conversation with myself about the dangers of listening to empty music
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo

What happens if ur the pa**enger. And you cant tell the driver what to play? Theres nothing worse than being in a car with a driver who's choice of music you dont agree with.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

msdeane

• AG Regular
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
ok guys maybe we, (myself included) are getting carried away, we could just switch to fm. oh yeah unless we are the pa**enger, then you just fcuked!
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

What happens if ur the pa**enger. And you cant tell the driver what to play? Theres nothing worse than being in a car with a driver who's choice of music you dont agree with.

Pa**engers need to learn their place.There's nothing i hate more than a pa**enger coming in with their own CD and they want u to bump it. f*** that, it's my ride,shut the f*** up and listen. LOL !
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon