Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dumbest Lyricists in the Game Today

phunksuu · 204 · 41671

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Its cool, he aint rappin to impress yall! he totally free of yall nigga politics! he bout the money,cash,hoes period!
YALL CANT COMPREHEND!

No need fo K Dubs gettin a ghostwriter!matter fact i think yall UG cats need him to ghostwrite yall shits to get em more current!
I digs the way lil homey cum at the mic from dat new young approach! he aint even tryin to sound like yall Geysers ;D
He doin without the rules yall trapped in!
The words,the language,the flow n the punches are totally from another reference point! it dat NEW SHIT!

Enuf wit da vintage flows, we tryin to hit sum vintage hoes!!!! ya diiiiig ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sausage fest niggas!!! :D

TAKE NOTES!

yo we got monsters man!
Koli the Kid can murk AYBODY(SA,US wherever!!!)
K9 is a BEAST!!!!
So Fresh is jus that niggaaaaa!!!
K Dubs the future!!!
n urs truly....f*** outta here man!!!

Its What it is!
Throw ya f***in C's UP!!!!!
Yeah im on my dick! n so's ya girl!!!! Its that Crack!!!

Cash,y u always gotta bring up other attributes to defend the people u feeling ? K9 said dude is lyrical. We disputing that. He aint. Now u wanna name everything else that he has, flow,this, that, to make him look good.Focus on the issue @ hand.everything else doesn't matter.

He aint lyrical. Please acknowledge that.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 10:49:41 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
He has a baby momma? What bills does he pay? Does he still live with his parental units? which club let him in VIP?

come on dude! this is understandable, cause sometimes rappers put on a persona, or an alter-ego no?!

mmm i know u can list a bunch of rappers with alter-ego's

lets see: J-zone (carry on naming please)

I hear what you're saying, but the boy is 18. Come on...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Its cool, he aint rappin to impress yall! he totally free of yall nigga politics! he bout the money,cash,hoes period!
YALL CANT COMPREHEND!

No need fo K Dubs gettin a ghostwriter!matter fact i think yall UG cats need him to ghostwrite yall shits to get em more current!
I digs the way lil homey cum at the mic from dat new young approach! he aint even tryin to sound like yall Geysers ;D
He doin without the rules yall trapped in!
The words,the language,the flow n the punches are totally from another reference point! it dat NEW SHIT!

Enuf wit da vintage flows, we tryin to hit sum vintage hoes!!!! ya diiiiig ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sausage fest niggas!!! :D

TAKE NOTES!

yo we got monsters man!
Koli the Kid can murk AYBODY(SA,US wherever!!!)
K9 is a BEAST!!!!
So Fresh is jus that niggaaaaa!!!
K Dubs the future!!!
n urs truly....f*** outta here man!!!

Its What it is!
Throw ya f***in C's UP!!!!!
Yeah im on my dick! n so's ya girl!!!! Its that Crack!!!

Cash,y u always gotta bring up other attributes to defend the people u feeling ? K9 said dude is lyrical. We disputing that. He aint. Now u wanna name everything else that he has, flow,this, that, to make him look good.Focus on the issue @ hand.everything else doesn't matter.

He aint lyrical. Please acknowledge that.

u see man,its really about what U feel is lyrical and what I feel is lyrical

example. i feel TUPAC was lyrical and that Biggie was jus flowin and not as lyrical as Pac, but obviously a lot of niggas also may feel like Biggie was lyrical and Pac jus said sum real shit but wasnt lyrical as Biggie.

Ryt now i think Young Jeezy is crazy LYRICAL, and Lupe Fiasco lyrics is corny. But i know KOLI thinks Lupe is a beast lyrically!

I think Weezy is the most intelligent lyricist out in the past 2 yrs, but heads think he rappin bullshit! even Killah Priest admitted that Weezy is a lyricist!

What im sayin MrC is that the term LYRICIST IS RELATIVE!
There is no SINGLE DEFINITION OR CONCEPT OF WHAT IT IS!
Yes from UR DEFINITION OR UNDERSTANDING ud like me to acknowledge what ur sayin!
Cool.
But from my definition, i think K Dubz is dat new age lyricist(and one of the best to emerge in the future with the right grooming!!!)

were not arguing here, cos nobody can be right or wrong! Like the Biggie Pac comparison!
Or Nas Jay-Z!
50 cent,Eminem,Kanye and Pac are great songwriters! to me that makes them great lyricists!!! ur perspective might be different.no problem. but now ur bordering on trying to IMPOSE UR THINKING ON OTHERS!!! i cannot think like u,cos we experience hiphop in different ways!
U will beleive what u beleive depending of the school of thought or timeframe you are in!
Im in the ALWAYS EVOLVING mindstate, ur in the BOOMBAP ERA mindstate so our definitions of certain terms or words are different!

thats all man.
so really, in the bigger picture were jus sayin the same thing but in different time zones.
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
 ;D lol @ which club let him in VIP!
Dog we always in VIP. With NO TAGS!
Cop yoself vol.1 n vol.2 DVD's!!! n check it fo yaself! hahahhaha

thats what i like about K Dubz man, he always rap about real life shit! he aint rappin bout rippin mics, n killin a million mc's (who got that many bodybags? ;D ;D ;D),n those "njenge......" rhymes!!!, n how i come through? come through what? my pen is.......my rhymes are like........??? n what kills me the most is how dirty them niggas is!!!! they gear jus as old n tired as they rhymes ;Dhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahaaha.......aaaaaaaaah......haaaaaaaaa....cough cough......hahhahahhahhhaahhaahhhahahaa :)
@cash_sog

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
maybe that's the problem then. everything has become "relative" in hip-hop.it's a good thing from an individual perspective,cos people have their own opinions,but collectively, i feel it's pulling hip-hop in a million different directions.oh well.

does Kewpid he have a baby momma ? just asking since he spits about real shit.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
maybe that's the problem then. everything has become "relative" in hip-hop.it's a good thing from an individual perspective,cos people have their own opinions,but collectively, i feel it's pulling hip-hop in a million different directions.oh well.

lots of them actually ;)
@cash_sog

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
once,(doing the pa**enger thing) i did a trip from Mthatha to King Williamstown with amadodane ase wesile on full blast.

HAHAHA! You killing me!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
KEWPID -
Gimme dat deal/
Let me eat,lemme pay my bills/
Get my baby mama wheels/
K.E.W, P.I.D thats me/
In the Club V.I.P/
Young n FLy wit no I.D/
n ya shorty "DAMN....DAMN WHOZ HE"

"Rockstars" - Crackboys!!!!!

MY nigga got flow n he flip it like no other!!!
Dat young fly flow!!!!
Dont be mad cos yall old n irrelevant!Tellytubby a** niggas!!! ;D

maybe he has a nice flow - i ain't heard so i can't comment - but those lyrics are standard - if my daughter wrote them I'd say, 'well done baby' and hope that she did better next time.

getting into SA clubs VIP is really not such a big deal - not worth writing a song about, that's for sure.

didn't you say Kewpid was 17? what wheels does he own? what wheels did he buy for his baby mama? again,,, it would only be worth writing a song about (as a self-confessed baller) if he was driving a bentley and he put her in a range rover. a**uming that the crack boys aren't quite making that kind of paper yet, what's there to write a song about?

Not hating on you dudes, but pretending that you're balling out of control is just generic mimicry. it's the exact opposite of keeping it real. i have no problem with dudes living a baller fantasy, but talking about 'keeping it real' is pushing the boundaries of credibility, even in the music industry.

again, 'balling' is not being able to afford a bottle of chivas regal in a club - it's living in a mansion in camps bay, driving a ferrari and a range rover, paying for your kids to go to university, being able to travel the world first cla** etc. i don't doubt that you have as good a chance as anyone to achieve that lifestyle, but until you get there let's not talk about 'keeping it real'.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

lots of them actually ;)
oh! so how many kids does he have??? child support must be a mutha!!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
The song is Rockstars, we talk about how we wana live, nt how we live.
And he says LET ME GET THAT DEAL not IV GOT THAT DEAL
9 tha Pedigree

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Read the lyrics properly

ahh,, i seeee,, he wants a deal so he can do those things in the future. i'm with you.

isn't he signed to crackboys?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
again,,, why do another 'Rock Stars' track? It's like 'Tippy Toes' - its' been done already!

We've already had 'Party Like A Rock Star' by Shop Boyz and 'Rockstar' by Luda and R.Kelly.

Doesn't originality count for anything in this new generation hip hop?

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
again,,, why do another 'Rock Stars' track? It's like 'Tippy Toes' - its' been done already!

We've already had 'Party Like A Rock Star' by Shop Boyz and 'Rockstar' by Luda and R.Kelly.

Doesn't originality count for anything in this new generation hip hop?

We had a totally different approach to the other Rockstars, yeah he under Crackboys, but wats wrong with branching out into other thingz, y cant he get multiple deals.
 @ Dlanet, how many HOW WE ROLLS have bin dun, nw how original was that, and isnt that Trusenz video like the Bone Crusher video, aint non original homez
9 tha Pedigree

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

i think whats killing hiphop is the lack of flexibility from the conformists! thy want hiphop to always be what it was at a particular point in time! but hiphop is a movement! it cant stand still.
we all gotta keep it movin! bt yo much respect man for engaging with me and at least hearin me out cos most cats get all religous when i speak, n act like im satan n they angels(right vs wrong).

we cannot continue to discuss hiphop in that manner!
lets jus learn from each other!

@ DPLANET!

yo Dog, i love simple non scientific lyrics! ive always preferred listening to Pac than a nigga like GZA.
I dig LL Cool J's lyrics rather than Canibus
Diddy rather than KRS.
Ricky Ross or Plies rather than Lupe Fiasco!
I dont see anything wrong with cats havin diff tastes. dont act like UR TASTE OR PREFERENCE IS THE ONE ERRBODY ELSE SHUD ALSO HAVE!!!!!

If my daughter wrote those rhymes id say WELL DONE too, cos that'd be ENCOURAGEMENT! n id never say anything to break my daughter down!

and D,u not readin the rhymes man! u jus attackin a nigga!

it says Gimme dat deal,lemme eat.....dude is merely expressing to u how he feels, like Gimme a chance so i can eat,pay my bills,buy my girl sum wheels,become a better person financially.....thats ASPIRATIONAL MAN! comin from a now 19yr old young hustla at the point in his life where we all had to start learnin to stand on our own two n become THE PROVIDER. I think thats very lyrical man.

n the second part K.E.w. P.I.D thats me.....
Man i remember when we was at Catwalk a while back n they was askin fo ID's n shit! We jus put sum paper in the bouncers hand,rolled in! Got accompanied into VIP! Errbody was lookin at us man! STUNTIN! Paparazzi snappin! n they was askin WHO THE f*** IS THESE NIGGAS!!! those lines jus take me back there man! Before Crackboys popped off!!!

Its sum real shit!

ps.ballin is also RELATIVE!
I BALL wit my fresh new AIR FORCES i jus copped this weekend! IM BALLIN! f*** a mansion! i got my high tops n my lows ALL WHITE! im ballin!!!!!
We gon be rockin dem new CRACKBOYS TEES! BAAALLIN!!!!!
when im in the mall,shoppin wit my girl! WE BALLIN!!!!!
We doin what we luv,havin fun,makin money,biuldin a fan base!!!
WE BALLIN!!!!
when we in the club n every chick in VIP in the club got a Crackboys DVD in they hand! BALLIN!
it dont get no realer than that man!
@cash_sog