Africasgateway.com

The economics of marriage

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile

I think (amongst the black) we Xhosa's have the hottest women in SA

I beg to differ...I put my bets on Tswana and Swati. and I don't know about the Griquas ("malay") ...claiming everything but African heritage either- the age badly and the naps come thru boi! try living with them to know what goes into keepin the naps away...

From experience Tswana chicks are BY FAR the laziest things in bed arrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh dead logs. Usually they dont have any killer facial looks just  big a**ets and beyond that eish man NEVER AGAIN...

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
[@ Taf: Usadherere muSasko. Haulume mudhara! ;D

Iti shuwa??? I want one blaz wekungorova hit and run chete ndimboSampler i ahve a very long to do list before i settle down for life... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
f*** all these places you cats are mentioning. im sure most of yall have never been to Pentech. of all the tertiary institutions in SA, they are the best. its like they are manufactured there and then they just send the surplus to other institutions i.e UCT.
RHODES UNIVERSITY Cla** of 2001/ 2002 begs to differ sir.

Tate, mudhara,i was at Rhodes at that time (2000-2003). you are the only person who believes that. damn, i can even count them hot hunnies off-hand and you had one of them. Rhodes was full of fugly cockblokers.   

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Somebody brought up malay chicks, you cant bring up those and sleep on Philipino broads, some are thick too (for you chubby chasing niggas)

That not good enough for ya?