Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Crack Boys - Pants Sagging

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
no doubt Koli is a monster ..wz listening to Crack 101 (Monopoly's version of Tumi's rap 101)dude kills it he got it all the flow n the lyrics !but he kinda disappointed me weeks bak on Touch's show letting Zuluboy n Touch walk all over him..givin the impression dat he is some attention seeking beeyatch..Cash u need to teach these guyz to stand up for themselves b4 we get things twisted ..

Yeah i was dissapointed too but i guess he thought Cash was gonna clear it up!! but jusy my thought..
M Turn

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
no doubt Koli is a monster ..wz listening to Crack 101 (Monopoly's version of Tumi's rap 101)dude kills it he got it all the flow n the lyrics !but he kinda disappointed me weeks bak on Touch's show letting Zuluboy n Touch walk all over him..givin the impression dat he is some attention seeking beeyatch..Cash u need to teach these guyz to stand up for themselves b4 we get things twisted ..

the thing is - They was being cautious@metro! when we arrived we had no idea Zuluboy was gon b there. we was like 17 or so niggas!!! 2 cameramen with hearstreet niggas too ridin wid us! so when we got to the studio,theres two sections : the mains studio and the other room for the engineer,seperated by a thick gla** window.

They only let me,k9 and our cameraman hustla(pimpgame) in the main studio. Koli was on the other side.

So they were talkin like koli was right there,but he could not respond,he was on the other side of the gla**!

Touch was sayin"Koli step up" but Koli cud not say nothin. he was on the other side of the gla**!!! i asked them to bring Koli in, but they didnt! im sure it was for security reasons!

But there was a confrontation between the two(Koli n Zuluboy) outside of the studios right after the show! look out for vol.3 fo the footage!!!!! at the end the beef was squashed!! case closed! n like u said dude, we steadily rising! never goin back! only forward!!!!

Tumi called me n apologised for his TT move too.so thats squashed too!!!! stop dwellin on the past! rather concentrate on us! THE FUTURE!!!!!
n THank GOD for that WHITE!!!!
yo Dpleezy u can check it out on FB!!!
@cash_sog

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

Tumi called me n apologised for his TT move too
.so thats squashed too!!!! stop dwellin on the past! rather concentrate on us! THE FUTURE!!!!!
n THank GOD for that WHITE!!!!
yo Dpleezy u can check it out on FB!!!

:D :Dwhat the hell man
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
f***en dope, its that crack right there, am lovin' this, y'all shud ignore 'em AG haters that be hating on stuff like this, in the real world out there, this will make y'all get cake everyday like its yo beffday, keep it up...

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Shout out 2 the hottest n most talked about hip hop clique in south africa.