Watch out for that fake crack!

Dpleezy · 32 · 6472

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Check out the first Krayzie bone album. "There's a song on there where he talks a bout selling soap to crackheads"

Its called the Dummie man. A lot of fake crack dealers out there who think that the shit comes in powder form even.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
lunch is served...under your seat...just take the carrot out yo a** and stick it in your bunny mouth

I"m still saying...what is it with f***ing Newbies and the defensive aggro ???

I'll eat the carrot, and probably vomit it out ::)...but with u, theres no cure for being ugly
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
lunch is served...under your seat...just take the carrot out yo a** and stick it in your bunny mouth

I'll eat the carrot, and probably vomit it out ::)...but with u, theres no cure for being ugly

Sterling work Flaccid  Rabbits Rule (I love your right ear...how apt)...you tooold me! that wasn't a come back, it was a fall back I thought we could sparr...you aint shit to me. I quit! when will we get a newbie that can match up already!!! ....f*** outa here...your responses are as anorexic as your eating habits...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 03:51:26 PM by churchofthe latterdayLatte »

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

Sterling work pussy drill...you tooold me! that wasn't a come back, it was a fall back I thought we could sparr...you aint shit to me. I quit! when will we get a newbie that can match up already!!! ....f*** outa here...your responses are as anorexic as your eating habits...

Thanx I was hoping u would stop trying....didnt they recent study show that arguing back and forth with uggly gurls  can be contagious?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
good advice... i hope yoy're not in advertising...or prostitution...youre doing a kak job at selling yourself...Ugly Girl???

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
good advice... i hope yoy're not in advertising...or prostitution...youre doing a kak job at selling yourself...Ugly Girl???

I wouldnt mind knocking u down with a klap,considering ur manly attitude...........niggas should stop ga**ing these hip hop girls, 9 outta ten girls that dig hip hop use it as bait to catch unsespecting niggs. I'm here to check what niggs are saying about the scene.

U strike me as one of those I would pa** on the streets without bothering to give a second look......this is the only time u can get attention from a phly nigg like me.U r so lucky :D :D

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
This is silly...  :-[

go search for mildly funny cartoons on the web and come post em here(isnt that what u do anyways?)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile

I wouldnt mind knocking u down with a klap,considering ur manly attitude...........niggas should stop ga**ing these hip hop girls, 9 outta ten girls that dig hip hop use it as bait to catch unsespecting niggs.

after effects...still dizzy from a Latte virtual klap...
 am hell behold!

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

I wouldnt mind knocking u down with a klap,considering ur manly attitude...........niggas should stop ga**ing these hip hop girls, 9 outta ten girls that dig hip hop use it as bait to catch unsespecting niggs.

after effects...still dizzy from a Latte virtual klap...

You were hidding Saddam Hussein in ur Pussy, how r u still a virgin?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
This is silly...  :-[
go search for mildly funny cartoons on the web and come post em here(isnt that what u do anyways?)
Should I? Shouldn't I?

It would be a waste of time I think. I'll let him/her/it be.

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

i feel like im watching an episode of the Flavour Flave show

*eating popcorn while SMHing*

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
weak,long winded, FLACCID/Impotent/lackluster (you like to live up to your name, i've observed). Automatic FAIL...

Ohh u done crying??

*hands out a tissue*

I told u not to phuck with me, now look how messed up those layers of make up made u look. :(