Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

I post like an AG veteran

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Hi I'm new here and I couldnt help noticing how AG veterans post their arguments "desertation style".....I mean something that could have been summarised to "f*** u I'm the man" becomes :

i think whats killing hiphop is the lack of flexibility from the conformists! thy want hiphop to always be what it was at a particular point in time! but hiphop is a movement! it cant stand still.
we all gotta keep it movin! bt yo much respect man for engaging with me and at least hearin me out cos most cats get all religous when i speak, n act like im satan n they angels(right vs wrong).

we cannot continue to discuss hiphop in that manner!
lets jus learn from each other!

@ DPLANET!

yo Dog, i love simple non scientific lyrics! ive always preferred listening to Pac than a nigga like GZA.
I dig LL Cool J's lyrics rather than Canibus
Diddy rather than KRS.
Ricky Ross or Plies rather than Lupe Fiasco!
I dont see anything wrong with cats havin diff tastes. dont act like UR TASTE OR PREFERENCE IS THE ONE ERRBODY ELSE SHUD ALSO HAVE!!!!!

If my daughter wrote those rhymes id say WELL DONE too, cos that'd be ENCOURAGEMENT! n id never say anything to break my daughter down!

and D,u not readin the rhymes man! u jus attackin a nigga!

it says Gimme dat deal,lemme eat.....dude is merely expressing to u how he feels, like Gimme a chance so i can eat,pay my bills,buy my girl sum wheels,become a better person financially.....thats ASPIRATIONAL MAN! comin from a now 19yr old young hustla at the point in his life where we all had to start learnin to stand on our own two n become THE PROVIDER. I think thats very lyrical man.

n the second part K.E.w. P.I.D thats me.....
Man i remember when we was at Catwalk a while back n they was askin fo ID's n shit! We jus put sum paper in the bouncers hand,rolled in! Got accompanied into VIP! Errbody was lookin at us man! STUNTIN! Paparazzi snappin! n they was askin WHO THE f*** IS THESE NIGGAS!!! those lines jus take me back there man! Before Crackboys popped off!!!

Its sum real shit!

ps.ballin is also RELATIVE!
I BALL wit my fresh new AIR FORCES i jus copped this weekend! IM BALLIN! f*** a mansion! i got my high tops n my lows ALL WHITE! im ballin!!!!!
We gon be rockin dem new CRACKBOYS TEES! BAAALLIN!!!!!
when im in the mall,shoppin wit my girl! WE BALLIN!!!!!
We doin what we luv,havin fun,makin money,biuldin a fan base!!!
WE BALLIN!!!!
when we in the club n every chick in VIP in the club got a Crackboys DVD in they hand! BALLIN!
it dont get no realer than that man!
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Come in this thread and discuss on how to improve my dessetation wring skills :(

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Or you could just, I don't know, suck it up and actually read it instead of asking us to shorten it because you're too lazy to read it. ;D
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
I must say only Cash writes long winded essays...

I've been lurking for 2 days in this forum and I already realised that this guy is not a very favourite poster. :( :(

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

I've been lurking for 2 days in this forum and I already realised that this guy is not a very favourite poster. :( :(

but hes one of the best.... how else could i pa** a day without reading some verses out of the Book of Crack  :D

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

but hes one of the best.... how else could i pa** a day without reading some verses out of the Book of Crack  :D

is that an AG published survival manual?? how do I get myself a copy?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

That's not true, he's one of my favourite posters - always keeps things interesting.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
I think Cash has turned many in the fam to sadomasochists...when abused he just comes alive...he blossoms like a little lilly he does...mmmmm :) :) :)

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile

we still looking for a publishing company... but if u looking for sum survival tips just try staying away from DEAC (THE NIGGA THAT STARTED THIS NAME CHANGING SHIT) and PYRO  ;D

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

That's not true, he's one of my favourite posters - always keeps things interesting.

true.I've read some of your post too, you are the only person who seems keen on replying to that mans love letters:(

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

true.I've read some of your post too, you are the only person who seems keen on replying to that mans love letters:(

AG is big enough for everyone.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

we still looking for a publishing company... but if u looking for sum survival tips just try staying away from DEAC (THE NIGGA THAT STARTED THIS NAME CHANGING SHIT) and PYRO  ;D

thanx man, y would some name himself a Deac (which sounds awfully similar to a male genital) though? I've never seen or heard about Pyro, but I definetly wont be coming sideways to the posters you mentioned (A Dick and some guy who loves fire :()

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

AG is big enough for everyone.

You see this is what I was talking about, I've only been here for 15min and people seem to be already quoting from the "HOLY BOOK OF CRACK".......hopefully after I reach 50 posts I will be considered an official cult member and the leader will give me my copy  ;D

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile

thanx man, y would some name himself a Deac (which sounds awfully similar to a male genital) though? I've never seen or heard about Pyro, but I definetly wont be coming sideways to the posters you mentioned (A Dick and some guy who loves fire :()

U have been warned lmao...
and in this place u need about 500 posts before they would consider u part of the AG EXTREMISTS