On line VS Realtime

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I hold a pack of Eat sum more.

Got it this morning. About to make some coffee.

I say what feels right at the moment. If your feelings get hurt, too bad.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

with no stress of squaring up afterwards, beating some1 is no easy shit regardless of how easy some ppl try to make it sound.....too much energy, sometime their teeth sink in your knuckles, man f*** fighting in real life....I've found a new battlefield...the net suckas!!!!!!!!!!!11

coz on the net u get to spend time with ur gay

friends without having to come out of the closet hehehehehe

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
According to me everyone is nice until u f*** up.

I will never entertain e-beef unless its only humour.

On the streets u can get it...knife, gun...plus my back up is solid.

stop lyieng.........u kno u dont want it with em jail niggas, stay away from realtime beef dwag
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

with no stress of squaring up afterwards, beating some1 is no easy shit regardless of how easy some ppl try to make it sound.....too much energy, sometime their teeth sink in your knuckles, man f*** fighting in real life....I've found a new battlefield...the net suckas!!!!!!!!!!!11

coz on the net u get to spend time with ur gay

friends without having to come out of the closet hehehehehe

U should go back to gargling with sea_whale semen biatch......and stop posting pics of niggas u got crushes on

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Once, on my way home from a night out of heavy drinking in beacon bay, i noticed a scuffle in the parking lot. The jerry springer in me decided to stay around and watch the a** whoopin' that was about to unfold right before my eyes. The one dude got hit with a running clap! Lol!!! It actually seemed like he took a couple of steps backwards to gain some momentum and make the clap a little more effective. It worked. Anyway, the dude that got hit started to reach for his pipe, and this simple ma f*cker dropped it in his haste. So the other dude (running clap) managed to get a hold of the other dudes gat. Nigga got pistol whipped till he blacked out. SHit. thought the nigga was dead.
Moral of the story. Dont pull heat if you aint know how to use it....Dummy!!!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
According to me everyone is nice until u f*** up.

I will never entertain e-beef unless its only humour.

On the streets u can get it...knife, gun...plus my back up is solid.

stop lyieng.........u kno u dont want it with em jail niggas, stay away from realtime beef dwag

U don't know me son...and I ain't saying shit to be believed...believe what u want.

I'm no longer going around looking for trouble a.k.a I'm a grown up but u can still get it if u f*** around.

Always remember if u ain't gonna fight back ruuuunn.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yeah, definitely co-sign that one  ;D ;D ;D

Me and my cousins got into beef with some cats a few years ago. While I was trying to break shit up and get back to the party, one of those dudes pull out a gun.

My cousin being a bit insane dares the dude to shoot him. When the dude hesitates my cousin lets loose a barrage of bitchslaps that made me feel really sorry for the poor guy. He's still pointing the gun, threatening to shoot and my cousin keeps slapping him, till we intervene and drag him away. Then my one boy goes, calls the guy a bitch and takes his gun.

He got caught while trying to sell it and ended up serving three of a five year sentence.

Getting slapped around by the skinniest guy in the world, while you have a gun in your hand is not a good look.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 12:41:26 PM by Pyrokinetic Phenomena Sr »

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
^^^^another reason why Internet beef>>>Real life shit............f***ed up thing is u can also0 get f***ed up by these small niggs, they tend up to be persistent....u f*** him up, he keeps commin back untill he gets lucky, by that time u tired of whooping his a** thas when u start looking around hoping some1 can be a good citizen and break that ish up

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Me and my cousins got into beef with some cats a few years ago. While I was trying to break shit up and get back to the party, one of those dudes pull out a gun.

My cousin being a bit insane dares the dude to shoot him. When the dude hesitates my cousin lets loose a barrage of bitchslaps that made me feel really sorry for the poor guy. He's still pointing the gun, threatening to shoot and my cousin keeps slapping him, till we intervene and drag him away. Then my one boy goes, calls the guy a bitch and takes his gun.

He got caught while trying to sell it and ended up serving three of a five year sentence.

LOL! gangster
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

^^^ Its pretty sad tho. I mean the reason these dudes hold heat in the first place is to gain that unfukwittable persona. Niggas walk around with a constant game face like it was plastered on. Only to get the a** whoopin of their lifes by unarmed civilians. I mean how do you recover from such?? Aint nothing you can do after that to get earn a stripe or two...nothing!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
That said.

I don't agree with dissing someone's mom or shit like that. That's just wrong, unless you can prove that the person's mother is directly responsible for him being an idiot.

dissing someone's mom always works for me....do it in Xhosa (most of the swear words have clicks) or afrikaans ( jou ma se auntie se ouma se p*&%) somthing like that...that will get the nigga fired up before landing a right hook up his chin.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
mayb just mayb we should hav an AG party in CPT (as a pilot project ;D) to see if they would

Damn i like the idea of an AG party in CPT ;D ;D ;D.....