Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

sa dj in the us

· 4 · 1547

Anonymous

whazzup?  i just found this site while looking for prices on technics turntables in south africa... i am in the states at the moment.  is´true that it´s 14,000 rand for 2 !!??  peace out, wardog

Anonymous

Yep, its true.

You can get them for about 2 to 2500 cheaper if you have a hook up, but otherwise djing is expensive as f*** over here.

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote:

28-05-2004 at 07:56, Anonymous :
Yep, its true.

You can get them for about 2 to 2500 cheaper if you have a hook up, but otherwise djing is expensive as f*** over here.

word... just gettin one´s hands on some dope vinyls is byatch!
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

wardog

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
well, i could have gone without that tempation stuck right in front of my face!  thanks for the input, though...

it´s interesting that you should put that quote on there about dying a cheap imitation.  a mentor of mine quotes something similar a lot: "everyone is born an original, but most will die a cheap imitation..."  So true, huh?  Sad, really.  Anyway, I hope that this chicken-picture doesn´t imply that I´m a cluck or something.  Call me archaic, but I´ll figure out how to get something more socially appealing as soon as I get time to check out this system more... much love to the people who set this whole site up.
W