Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Re: NEW NAS ALBUM!!

Sduhla · 4 · 1694

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
"Nas is to hip hop what Ray Charles was to soul music". Jay-Z in Rolling Stone 2006.
"Were it not for Nas hip hop would not be what it is" Kanye West on MTV 2006
"Though we were of the same generation, he(Nas) was always ahead of us". Fat Joe XXL 2006
"One of the best rappers of our era" Snoop XXL 2006
" Lets be real, no one can f*** wit Nas, he's that dude" Busta Rhymes at the Vote or Die Conference 2004
"He's (Nas) the nicest in New York since BIG aint here" Jadakiss HHG 2008
" Nas is a rappers rapper". Saigon HHG 2008
"What can I say, when he(Nas) speaks, the streets listen" Ice Cube Punch 2008
"He's a genius, only Pac with all his contradictions could compare" Scareface HHG 2007
"Nas and Jay are ill and all that, but they need to hand the reigns to the new generation". Juels Santana HHG 2007
"Pac always felt he was his fiercest competitor". Young Noble of the Outlaws AHH 2008

I COULD GO ON AND ON. LIL WAYNE COULD NOT SEE NAS ON HIS BEST DAY, THOUGH HE WISHES HE WAS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE. EACH AND EVERY NAS ALBUM HAS GONE PLATINUM OR MULTI PLATINUM, HIP HOP IS DEAD WENT 1.2M.
THIS IS A DUDE THAT DOESN'T EVEN TRY TO BE HAVE A COMMERCIAL APPEAL. YOUNG JEEZY WAS A ONE HIT WONDER, SANTANA AND ALL THOSE FAKE GANGSTERS WILL NEVER GO PLATINUM. CASH U A FULL BLOWN IDIOT- AT UR AGE NAS HAD THE WORLD IN HIS PALM. CONTINUE UR PIPE DREAMS, U'LL BE 35 WITHOUT HAVIN SOLD 500 RECORDS. U KNOW WHY? CAUSE U AN IDIOT.
NAS HAS PROPERTIES ALL OVER THE U.S AND CARRIBEAN, HAS FLY WHIPS. CASH THE IDIOT HAS NOTHING EXCEPT A BIG MOUTH LIKE A LIL BITCH THAT HE IS.

I'LL B THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT NAS HAS NOT BEEN AT HIS BEST OF LATE, BUT LIKE I SAID HIS WORST RHYMES WOULD BE LIL WAYN'S BEST

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
and the whole purpose of this thread is???
Instead of just deleting posts that are irrelevant under certain topics I am spliting the topics so that the original thread does not get derailed & degenerate into childish insult net thuggery. Hey it beats deleting posts or worse yet deac's "Ban Hammer".

So I moved this post from the Original NEW NAS ALBUM!! thread. As you can see that was gonna go downhill real fast. If people wanna respond to this post they can respond here.

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
The point Ruthless is Cash and the likes need to learn to respect god's son. Cash said that Nas does not appeal to the hustler in the streets. Who might be these hustlers be? You, who only exist in the virtual world of the internet! I havin visited the U.S several times know the disparirties that exist in that society. You strike me as someone who learned abt the U.S from LIL Wayne and Juels Santana who by the way are not real gangstars, as they were exposed by Tru Life and Uncle Murder. NAS simply documents the realities of the black experience in the U.S, where as LIL WAYNE AND YOUNG JEEZY types make music for white kids from surbabia who think that all black people ever do is to sell crack. Your rappers were all small time corner dealers, otherwise there would all be in jail as Saigon once remarked. Cash grow up or atleast develop a brain