Africasgateway.com

..judiciary..

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I am. Zuma definitely isn't. I've seen him, he's short and his head really looks like the cartoons.

I'm taller than him and prettier (manpretty, not that metro shit). Plus I speak better English and I dance better. His dance moves are so old. I just need a cool song to go with my public appearances. Than I have everything he has. Oh, I also have to struggle a little. Does growing up poor count? Cos, while he and some others were in exile, "missing their people", we were here being poor and fearing attacks from AWB idiots.

Does that count as struggle? If it does, then I'm almost as qualified as him and in the abovementioned aspects, I'm even better.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Yep what?

As in, yep I do parkour.

What the hell is a parkour guy??

*prepares to download latest 'up you slang game' software quick fast*
Beating bitches since 1982.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
I am. Zuma definitely isn't. I've seen him, he's short and his head really looks like the cartoons.

I'm taller than him and prettier (manpretty, not that metro shit). Plus I speak better English and I dance better. His dance moves are so old. I just need a cool song to go with my public appearances. Than I have everything he has. Oh, I also have to struggle a little. Does growing up poor count? Cos, while he and some others were in exile, "missing their people", we were here being poor and fearing attacks from AWB idiots.

Does that count as struggle? If it does, then I'm almost as qualified as him and in the abovementioned aspects, I'm even better.

no man you dont qualify,see u  need to be versatile and relate to everyone. from the  Muslim Judicial Council to the Jewish Board of Deputies to Cosatu, SACP, be able to hold a conversation with prominet Afrikaners over a braai and then be bale to preach the word of God i.e visit a church in Ntuzuma or something.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Yep what?

As in, yep I do parkour.

What the hell is a parkour guy??

*prepares to download latest 'up you slang game' software quick fast*

Google it. It's not slang.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm versatile.

I can politic on Islam, christianity and even Buddhism and Judaism. I often do with my friends from these religions.
Working for a newspaper has taught me how to not have an opinion on anything and I am quite adept at keeping more than one woman.

The afrikaans people at work even think I'm "nice".

Would anyone vote for me if I started a party, or if I became a rebel leader? Please...

Rob, you ar eof no use to me. I need someone in Joburg, cos I need someone to practice with. I am too lazy to start without any motivation from someone else.

I'm also looking for someone who is into Capoeira. Anyone?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 01:13:19 PM by Pyrokinetic Phenomena Sr »

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

no man you dont qualify,see u  need to be versatile and relate to everyone. from the  Muslim Judicial Council to the Jewish Board of Deputies to Cosatu, SACP, be able to hold a conversation with prominet Afrikaners over a braai and then be bale to preach the word of God i.e visit a church in Ntuzuma or something.

He is coloured so he is capable of all dat  ;D

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
I'm versatile.

I can politic on Islam, christianity and even Buddhism and Judaism. I often do with my friends from these religions.
Working for a newspaper has taught me how to not have an opinion on anything and I am quite adept at keeping more than one woman.

The afrikaans people at work even think I'm "nice".

Would anyone vote for me if I started a party, or if I became a rebel leader? Please...

word of advice, politics is a dirty game and it does not matter how many showers you take, you will never be clean.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Somehow i dont think its about zuma... its more what he represents, Do u think the ANC would let there president go to jail... what would the international community say about this party thats suppose to represent a free and fair democracy

i was hoping u'd see the irony in ur statement..
what with the ANC representing democracy & all.. yet being hellbent on destroying the edifices of this democracy to keep one man from facing justice.. anyway.. was it not him that's been calling for his day in court..  & claiming he'd expose all?

an even greater travesty would be the subversion of the rule of law to keep one man out of court..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
i was hoping u'd see the irony in ur statement..
what with the ANC representing democracy & all.. yet being hellbent on destroying the edifices of this democracy to keep one man from facing justice.. anyway.. was it not him that's been calling for his day in court..  & claiming he'd expose all?

an even greater travesty would be the subversion of the rule of law to keep one man out of court..

I think it wouldve been easier for them to just let zuma have hes day in court but rig the outcome :-\
Not that i agree with such practices but then atleast it wouldve been done quietly without putting the whole justice sytem in question....

Somehow i think our whole parlimant needs a revamp, starting with the establishment of new parties

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile

I think it wouldve been easier for them to just let zuma have hes day in court but rig the outcome :-\
Not that i agree with such practices but then atleast it wouldve been done quietly without putting the whole justice sytem in question....

Somehow i think our whole parlimant needs a revamp, starting with the establishment of new parties

who are these people u speak of?
& why shld the outcome be rigged?

about parliament needing a revamp.. even these new parties u talk of would still need to get elected to get into parliament.. there are mad parties out there that don't have enuf support to get a seat in parliament.. pyro will tell u that the official opposition in the free state is an obscure grouping called majakathatha.. whose campaign is centered around their love for bloem celtic..  ;D

we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile

who are these people u speak of?
& why shld the outcome be rigged?

about parliament needing a revamp.. even these new parties u talk of would still need to get elected to get into parliament.. there are mad parties out there that don't have enuf support to get a seat in parliament.. pyro will tell u that the official opposition in the free state is an obscure grouping called majakathatha.. whose campaign is centered around their love for bloem celtic..  ;D

hahahahahahahaha i had to laugh there....

Im speaking bout the ANC, the ones that are trying not to let zuma go to court....
By rigging the outcome of the case, it will allow everyone to have a there say (DA with all there so called evidence) but still have there president go free

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Don’t be silly. It’s green of course.

What self-respecting super-killing machine wears maroon berets?

Jean Claude Van Damme - Universal Soldier!!!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Ever since I can remember I've wanted to be part of a civil war.

Me too ;D as a lil boy i had a pic of all types of Grenades.I had an dreamed n has obsession with pulling that pin ;D

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f*** it I'm voting for white people next time

That not good enough for ya?