2008 joker:Heather ledger

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Heath's Joker stole the whole damn movie. It will be very hard for them to have another live action Joker.

"WHY SO SERIOUSSSSSSSSS!?!!!"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Who will they cast on the sequel as The Joker?

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
They won't.

No studio is going to risk bringing him back as someone else. No actor is going to want to challenge that. Heath killed it. The Joker won't appear again.

God knows what other villains are left - good ones anyway. Most Batman villains seem to be second-rate Jokers anyway. Except Killer Croc and Clayface, and I don't see them making an appearance.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
They won't.

No studio is going to risk bringing him back as someone else. No actor is going to want to challenge that. Heath killed it. The Joker won't appear again.

God knows what other villains are left - good ones anyway. Most Batman villains seem to be second-rate Jokers anyway. Except Killer Croc and Clayface, and I don't see them making an appearance.

true. it will be very hard... i think they will probably wait a while let people really anticipate  before making another one, that might reduce the chances of joker comparisions. saying joker wont appear again im not sure about. whats batman without joker. maybe have joker ochestrate through other villains without really being in the movie. options are endless...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

true. it will be very hard... i think they will probably wait a while let people really anticipate  before making another one, that might reduce the chances of joker comparisions. saying joker wont appear again im not sure about. whats batman without joker. maybe have joker ochestrate through other villains without really being in the movie. options are endless...
[/quote]

You don't make the kind of money that Dark Knight makes and then wait until people forget about a character to make another one, the only reason they gave Nolan so much time between Begins and DK is because he saved the franchise from movie hell and the studio was thankful.

But the good thing is that Nolan is not lazy creative-wise, whatever he does with the next movie, whether the Joker is there or not, the solution will credible and good, in fact I bet he already has a way of making the next one work...         
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
They won't.

If I had to choose I'd take johnny depp

As for villains bats has quite a few unlike supes, my bet is its gonna be the riddler, I'd love to see a properly written Bane not some drugged up retard (f*** you joel) anyway nigga made batman retire for a while after breaking his back

That not good enough for ya?