Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mugabe, can he be a friend?

· 4 · 3866

Anonymous

Hello

Well I´m new to this site so please forgive me if I seem a bit stupid but I was reading the forums and I get a sense that you don´t like Mugabe very much.  Now what puzzles me is that when I saw him in America every brother was down with him and went to see his lectures at the Universities.  I think this was 2 years ago.

So why don´t you like him?

What did he do wrong?  

swt-kid

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://

Don´t be puzzled my brother from anotha. Now what should unpuzzle you is  that when Angola´s Savimbi was in America every brother was down with him and he even spent time in the White House.

Do you know where Savimbi b now?

oweto kid

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
don´t they have CNN on your planet??
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

swt-kid

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://

don´t despair, here is GHetto Niggas Network report,

GNN breaks it down:
Tha man was a freedom fighter and a hero. The biggest problem in Zim was and still is LAND. The British used to control more than 50% of the agrikulture land but they only make a tiny 1% of the population. Mugabe kicked Ian Smith a**, and afrikans saw a new day coming. But this was not to be so. Mugabe made a deal with tha greedy Brits that was very messed up. The nu black government could only re-posses land by buying it from white farmers who were willing to sell.

It took Mugabe a decade to realise that he was in a jam. When he was losing popularity because of tha weakening economy he started the Land grabbing using 16 year old veterans soldiers. Far enough it was the brits and Cecil Rhodes who Land grabbed the natives first of all.

Due to the weaking economy he lost popularity and the unions in Zim were more stronger. The he started his madness and he is becoming more and more like a dictator. Mugabe´s army also invaded tha DRC along with other greedy coutries who dont really have the interests on the zairean people at heart.

So Mugabe is still a hero, but he is more villain.

keep it locked on GNN global network

oweto kid