Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Producer challenge 3

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
So far Zeb mashed it up for me nicely..Something that I can most def rock too...PM b,
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
hol up hol up fellas im confused, didnt we all agree to the rules, only one producer challange should go on at any one time...the deadline for challange 3 posted by Trompie isnt over yet and cats are already posting and flipin new samples. if u gon post a sample for cats to flip the same time another challange is goin on how are we sposed to fully focus our enegies into giving proper attention to the samples and making better music.

no one person can post a sample, obviously, but please do have the courtesy to wait for the sample posted first to be fully dealt with b4 u post yours. it gives us all better control in that way...

aish, this ish has gon array. ??? ???

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
if its that "old" then Nigga, how come it became permissable to start another one with the same name? dont be a knuckle head, without rules isht falls apart...

if u started this challange before Trompie did his, then he is in the wrong for upin a sample when ud already did it, but if u jumped on the bandwagon after he loaded the sample then u fcuked up. thats jus that, no excuses cos u cant tell me them shits were constructed simultaneoulsy....

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
if its that "old" then Nigga, how come it became permissable to start another one with the same name? dont be a knuckle head, without rules isht falls apart...

if u started this challange before Trompie did his, then he is in the wrong for upin a sample when ud already did it, but if u jumped on the bandwagon after he loaded the sample then u fcuked up. thats jus that, no excuses cos u cant tell me them shits were constructed simultaneoulsy....

Nah this shit is 2months old. I don't know why the f*** its back but it is. Fellas lets just keep to one, then inbetween, like voting time for the others you can go back to these ones and post what ever yall want, coz Kats might get confused. Ya Dig...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa