Dingaan · 108 · 44974

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
^^^ *bluckka bluckka* innocent bystander shot in drive-by!!!

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
spoke 2ur manager "kay" aka kabamba host of tut radio show that u produce. He knows very little about these international exploits of your's. &he cant tell me about any projects ur workin on. say's its top secret. he gave me sum lusanda persons contacts. stop givin me the run around. 
Dingaan, i'm not the boxer but i'll Box ya!!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Quote from: Dingaan on July 31, 2008, 11:58:40 AM
wow. In the industry 13years an no release? 

Did you miss the Dj era  ??? ... ooh... let me track back - the mc era -

yes - I Mc'd - battled and that wasn't best of my abilities...but regardless, me and the crew hustled to get deals...finance back then was a snitch...high skool was absorbing us, we had to disband and focus on studies.

Dj era - hectic to make it knowing your from a township that plays only house music. Met with a friend thru a friend called Deran aka Dj Jazzy D from Dj Syndicate [Pretorians might know him]...he showed me stuff - I ended up doing both house and hip hop - house was just to pay the bills.... funny I payed for my Tertiary education from that too.

Can u Link me to these "ashores" projects? 

Unfortunately... I dont have links... I look something for you....

who else did u produce 4rm ba4za? 

AQ - The Portrait [is not out yet...look for it]

Maliq - is working on a solo [he'll kill me for saying this, but you asked]

Killa M - is doing stuff too...

Im all there...

Why wasn't I on their album... ask them http://www.houseofhiphop.co.za/ or maybe watch Shizniz...just maybe ...they might say stuff!

As for kev u dont hav a workin ethic. U just a client who probably paid for verses - ... and seeing that you know detail...do you perhaps know what our conversations entail...maybe you know what happens or what chats are there in my gmail???? I wont answer that as Im clued up on what tactics ppl use to get info!

If no ones boss with the battles how cum u start them? Who decided on these rules? Who decides and gives out the prizes? - Im not trying to be defensive, but lets see you start them... The board is called Producers corner where producers in all manner gather and share stuff... need I say more... I start them out cuz ppl who Mod or know or learn how to produce dont... Rules are from past experiences of battles I picked up from here [yes...you're maybe some foot soldier that dont track back history of threads - or maybe didnt track enuff?]..in addition - some producers send their rules thru... do I need to name names??? Thats why we have a poll on decision making and some I just go with my gut...regardless... thats the first complain from a non competitor... oooh....not forgetting that I make decisions because I give out the prize... I gather most SAMPLE Thread I create were not favorable... therefore I give these guys samples in that format.... Happy???  :-\ Maybe I shud send you some samples too...

Funny I aint beefing with you...cuz I see no point - and Like I said - I will answer you in the most favorable way...

ooohh...before I forget... make your research out of AG... maybe ppl who know me will give you something to think about...

Im glad there someone who instigates like you - catch me or my work on topstereo 93.6fm in Capcity every sunday -

360 degrees [hip hop show]

or call my Management co. Mastermind media [numbers sent]

or contact SIAMESE Entertainment management [I'll give numbers at will]

Got to Quote from: Dingaan on July 31, 2008, 11:58:40 AM

yes - I Mc'd - battled and that wasn't best of my abilities...but regardless, me and the crew hustled to get deals...finance back then was a snitch...high skool was absorbing us, we had to disband and focus on studies.

Dj era - hectic to make it knowing your from a township that plays only house music. Met with a friend thru a friend called Deran aka Dj Jazzy D from Dj Syndicate [Pretorians might know him]...he showed me stuff - I ended up doing both house and hip hop - house was just to pay the bills.... funny I payed for my Tertiary education from that too.

Im all there...

Why wasn't I on their album... ask them http://www.houseofhiphop.co.za/ or maybe watch Shizniz...just maybe ...they might say stuff!

As for kev u dont hav a workin ethic. U just a client who probably paid for verses - ... and seeing that you know detail...do you perhaps know what our conversations entail...maybe you know what happens or what chats are there in my gmail???? I wont answer that as Im clued up on what tactics ppl use to get info!

If no ones boss with the battles how cum u start them? Who decided on these rules? Who decides and gives out the prizes? - Im not trying to be defensive, but lets see you start them... The board is called Producers corner where producers in all manner gather and share stuff... need I say more... I start them out cuz ppl who Mod or know or learn how to produce dont... Rules are from past experiences of battles I picked up from here [yes...you're maybe some foot soldier that dont track back history of threads - or maybe didnt track enuff?]..in addition - some producers send their rules thru... do I need to name names??? Thats why we have a poll on decision making and some I just go with my gut...regardless... thats the first complain from a non competitor... oooh....not forgetting that I make decisions because I give out the prize... I gather most SAMPLE Thread I create were not favorable... therefore I give these guys samples in that format.... Happy???  :-\ Maybe I shud send you some samples too...

Funny I aint beefing with you...cuz I see no point - and Like I said - I will answer you in the most favorable way...

ooohh...before I forget... make your research out of AG... maybe ppl who know me will give you something to think about...

Im glad there someone who instigates like you - catch me or my work on topstereo 93.6fm in Capcity every sunday -

Got to
Quote from: Dingaan on July 31, 2008, 11:58:40 AM

Im all there...

Got to hopefully you'll enjoy my unreleased material.... ;D

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
spoke 2ur manager "kay" aka kabamba host of tut radio show that u produce. He knows very little about these international exploits of your's. &he cant tell me about any projects ur workin on. say's its top secret. he gave me sum lusanda persons contacts. stop givin me the run around. 

Funny you say you called Kay...he never got a call from you...in fact, I was the first person to confirm .... and to add on... you mos def know me in person cuz you know whoelse runs mastermind media without me mentioning her to you... in short...

BUSTED

I now have an idea who you are, because that is a very close net of info you just blabbed...

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Crazy my duke. All that managenent with no release. A past that cant be verified. And a manager who sings a different tune 4rm ur's. I did speak 2kay &lusanda. U can also give me symeze #'s if u want. U say 1thing on ag and ur ppl another? Maybe i should record a call and post it on ag my nicc?

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

B.U.S.T.E.D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Check ur "managers" call register dook, b4 u start calling names.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

AG's own 3rd degree.
Government names please
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Wait why are you so concerned about what sPERM did or did not do, jeepiz to go as far as to call people. There are so many people here who suck their own dicks god let them do that, it makes them happy.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 12:58:19 PM by BALDiLOKS »

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
WoW!!!
sPERM can suck on his own Jwabulani!!!
This nigga must be a couple ribs short!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
U got a point baldi. Just gets 2me when they do it in yo face.

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Check ur "managers" call register dook, b4 u start calling names.

Its gud to have sources B...

No need my ppls...cuz I know how this instigation started... Like I said ... its gud to have sources B! And no need to continue answering... thats if you remember my first post to this thread....

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
^^^

FAIL!
EXPOSE HIM!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 01:05:46 PM by Return of the Stalker »
Beating bitches since 1982.

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
U got a point baldi. Just gets 2me when they do it in yo face.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

suck me sideways!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Next time dont ignore my call!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 01:06:34 PM by Daddy dearest! aka spErm! »

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
WoW!!!
sPERM can suck on his own Jwabulani!!!