Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dearest Trompie

Dingaan · 108 · 44970

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
keep it moving ex. even ur ex/manager thapelo thinks u and ur project are wack. This aint ur thread keep it movin or i'll expose u 2. But not in this thread. Keep it moving bitch.

LMAO Okay dude wat ever you say! I Respect TTP and what he has to say heck dude helped me get onto THe Essence as well as THe Bridge! So if my shit was as wack you think he thinks! why invite me to Freestyle and have fun on that show?

I know this ant my thread and shit but im hustling my shit at all costs! As for Expose me! For what? Willl it make you feel better? Do what you do! lol anyway!

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
so now u using felatio jokes? What for? U didnt try call me dook. My phones on my lap.
Dingaan, i'm not the boxer but i'll Box ya!!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
^^^

FAIL!
EXPOSE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

No need . ... some ppl think its gud for one to be exposed or instigated ... but forget that somehow ... they themselves have a lesser power thats watching ... Thats so GANGSTA of you... Like I said - I appreciate the effort - who cares what TROMPIE likes or dislikes - Im nobody - and I know YO sources think IM BIG HEADED - Maybe for yo sake I shud become one.... HOW ABOUT THAT???

SERIOUSLY THO - Do yourself a favor and call me to talk to you and give you first hand info...

LUNCH TIME!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE HUNGRY????

see... a thread Imma bout to start talking about food! Imma bout to order a Nandos platter!

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
keep it moving ex. even ur ex/manager thapelo thinks u and ur project are wack. This aint ur thread keep it movin or i'll expose u 2. But not in this thread. Keep it moving bitch.

LMAO Okay dude wat ever you say! I Respect TTP and what he has to say heck dude helped me get onto THe Essence as well as THe Bridge! So if my shit was as wack you think he thinks! why invite me to Freestyle and have fun on that show?

I know this ant my thread and shit but im hustling my shit at all costs! As for Expose me! For what? Willl it make you feel better? Do what you do! lol anyway!

Wadup X

Hope you good fella - quick question - is anything I said to you make belief???... maybe ppl need to know you personally to say $#it about you....

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
^^^

FAIL!
EXPOSE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

No need . ... some ppl think its gud for one to be exposed or instigated ... but forget that somehow ... they themselves have a lesser power thats watching ... Thats so GANGSTA of you... Like I said - I appreciate the effort - who cares what TROMPIE likes or dislikes - Im nobody - and I know YO sources think IM BIG HEADED - Maybe for yo sake I shud become one.... HOW ABOUT THAT???

SERIOUSLY THO - Do yourself a favor and call me to talk to you and give you first hand info...

see... a thread Imma bout to start talking about food! Imma bout to order a Nandos platter!
^^^ This man has failed again.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
^^^

FAIL!
EXPOSE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ This man has failed again.

Its called ignorance -

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
So ex? r u &thapelo on good terms? Ur examples are booty. Was da les on  the bridge coz he is a phenomenal emcee?  Some times guys get on radio jus bcoz its good radio or their interesting. Thapelo used u because ur white he wanted to eminem u. But it didnt work because u r just a rapper. Not an artist. U dont have versatility. Thats why thapelo dropped u. Not many people even have u in their top lists.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I was gonna say how stupid I think this thread is, but I'm afraid that I might get exposed for having an English accent, wearing mismatched shoes and not combing my hair in 4 days.

So, I'm just gonna let it slide.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
LOL Okay Dude whatever you say! If TTP Eminemed me then so be it! (Imma run into the bathroom and cry my eyes out :'( :'() I was there to market "Explicit" and that is what I did!

I might not be on every single persons "Favourite list" but I do know who are the people that support me! PTA Loves me Grahamstown Loves me Bloem loves my shit! dude JHb is the city of haters!

I just do me! thats all I believe in my music and thats all it takes! an artist without Confidence and belief is NOTHING! So honestly say all you want f*** it dude i will help you start a thread Called DEAREST EXPLICIT and you can sign it off with xoxoxoxoxo I dont give two f***s what you think!

I dont have to prove anything to you! What for? Will it make me a better person if I get upset?

oh and maybe you should check out www.loadtheshow.com/show/explicit  it might do you some good! what the hell you could have a change of heart!

www.nickexplicit.com

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
Dear trompie.

R u famous? do u have cd's in stores? Apart 4rm underground artists have u had a single release? wat hav u dun? Im just askin because u walk around like a big shot. Coment on everyones thread, name drop like the game, start production battles and dont enter those battles like u r a devine authority? Who r u on the real? what separatez u 4rm every1 else? Not hate. Just observation. Am i talkin out my a**?

B4 u start asking such "Q" bro.

Who da F.R.U?

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Who am i? i m not a poser, phillip.

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
gawd daym G u know erbodi on AG :o :o :o

i will not say shit bfre i get exposed Mr. Thobela u still pack a a punch
muvin em to ur morgue dawg????

u know it's the paper chase ryt and they better dead plus ne

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
WHEN ALL FAILS - POWERS OF MADD RAPPER AND TAXI DRIVER COMBINED ... DEBRA PARTA CALLS .....  ;D ;D ;D

This thread is funny B  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Explicit maybe just maybe jhb are not haters and ur maybe not as good as u think u r? U r good. But i dont think ur exceptional, i'm not the minister of hiphop, just my opinion.  As far as the pta love goes where are the features? And gtown ghini. Nuff cats dont even know u. Blakrok will murder u and i dont even kno if she raps anymore. Talk about bein delusional. How many peepz on AG  can quote u? How many fans started a thread tryin to find out about u? None. U start ur own pages. Ur like an ostrich. Get ur head out of the ground.