Dearest Trompie

Dingaan · 108 · 44969

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I thot just because this was/is about me... might as well post this!

Gene Gray

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
spoke 2ur manager "kay" aka kabamba host of tut radio show that u produce. He knows very little about these international exploits of your's. &he cant tell me about any projects ur workin on. say's its top secret. he gave me sum lusanda persons contacts. stop givin me the run around. 

Dingaan...I find your question very interesting, sounds like you pissed about something? anyway tell me, did "Kay" tell you he is Trompies manager, cos thats news to me...is he even manage anything? besides that you sound just very pissed off at something?

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Niccs
Dingaan, i'm not the boxer but i'll Box ya!!

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Mr Damane this thread has zero to do with u. We kno each other but thats a story 4 anada day. I did my time in the hills (maseru, the Les), used to roll with Vortex,  5th element etc.

Im not angry or bitter. Just a concerned fan. I luv dis hiphop shit. Nicca's shouldnt take advantage of it is all. Collectively we all make hiphop. Not a single man is bigger than it. Hate it when peeps pretend to be bigger than the very thing that made them.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Mr Damane this thread has zero to do with u. We kno each other but thats a story 4 anada day. I did my time in the hills (maseru, the Les), used to roll with Vortex,  5th element etc.

Im not angry or bitter. Just a concerned fan. I luv dis hiphop shit. Nicca's shouldnt take advantage of it is all. Collectively we all make hiphop. Not a single man is bigger than it. Hate it when peeps pretend to be bigger than the very thing that made them.

PLEASE NOTE BOLD LETTERS....

if you're a fan, how come you never came thru personally and speak yo mind... I understand that you aint bitter, but you come off in that way in ppls eyes... see.. I see myself as one of the most approachable ppl... I have plenty ppl who can vouch... and I will be always honest...speaking of that, maybe I've been an honest a**hole here on AG to an extent you took it as me uprooting myself as better than most/all.

Believe me when I say, if Im so fumed and pissed, this could have gone beyond the net, but I think its worthless....rather leave things to just play themselves...

Well... this is where thread stalker is supposed to say failed .... and I just ignore and do idiotic FRIDAY stuff!!  ;D

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Dingaan stay ethering dudes in this thread tho, lets not front.
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

mr_meen

• hip hop aint about what it is these days its about what it aint
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • NINJAHAMSTER - SA's Turntablist Community
WTF...

I just got to AG and I can say you got some big Kahoonas Dingaan, just straight up dissin' peeps like that. especially explicit, that boys worked his a** off to get to where he is.

An attitude as big as yours demands even bigger credentials, even then you could still get caught running your mouth off.

You love Hip Hop?

"You gotta give respect to get respect" who said that?

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
time in the killa hills huh..

miss that place & the quartz at the cali..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Mr Mean ur a nice dj. Ive seen a vid of u kutting a few years back, have it on my pc. it was nice. Explicit works hard. That doesnt automatically make him nice? Did u notice how no one countered my explicit statement? Peepz kno him but very few kno a verse or even rate him. Is this a case of whites stickin  2ghether?

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Mr Mean ur a nice dj. Ive seen a vid of u kutting a few years back, have it on my pc. it was nice. Explicit works hard. That doesnt automatically make him nice? Did u notice how no one countered my explicit statement? Peepz kno him but very few kno a verse or even rate him. Is this a case of whites stickin  2ghether?

Dude - you seriously outta line.... f@k this nicca!  >:(

Dont do that race card nicca... take off steam off me... and let me ignore yo contemplative non-researched  issues!

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Mr meen. What credentials does a fan need to speak about facts and state an opinion? 4real dawg, r u sayin u need a platinum plaq to have an opinion? Bring xplicits ex manager here, & let him tell u i lied? This does not concern u mr dj. Go practice sum euro's or tweaks. Last i checked ur flare scratches needed work. Credential enuff 4u? 

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^^ Who the heck is this nicca he seems to have info on errrbody....AG's Nympho for info?

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Ma bad about the race ting. Wasnt a gud luk. Trompie my dude, i request u stop postin' till u hav fakts bout ur super stardom. I asked 4credentials when i started thread. U &ur manager offered nun. Even 1dude in thread comented about how foney ur manager is.

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Mcekks not a nympho 4info. Jus kno peepz like emceekasual t. U learn alot when ur heads not in the ground. I happen 2be a fan of u, eraze &the whole ga section.