ootz · 15 · 3135

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
until these people can award real music, i will never even support the movement.in my opinion tho,

TUMI N THE VOLUME ARE THE ONLY GROUP ON THE BILL WORTH RECIEVING THE AWARD FOR SA HIP HOP

Like i said, f*** THE SAMAS

http://www.carfax.co.za/jambo.htm" TARGET="_blank">carfax

THE ANTI-SAMA MOVEMENT(ME) WILL BE TOI TOYING THERE 2 NITE
XO.WITHTANK.COM

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
Nuff luv to Skwatta for scooping it twice. They’ve been putting it work, and I think headz around should follow they ethics, both business and hip-hop wise (screw what any hater will say!!!)

f*** the sama´s. Well, i donno

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote:

29-05-2004 at 11:21, ootz :
until these people can award real music, i will never even support the movement.in my opinion tho,

TUMI N THE VOLUME ARE THE ONLY GROUP ON THE BILL WORTH RECIEVING THE AWARD FOR SA HIP HOP

Like i said, f*** THE SAMAS

http://www.carfax.co.za/jambo.htm" TARGET="_blank">carfax

THE ANTI-SAMA MOVEMENT(ME) WILL BE TOI TOYING THERE 2 NITE

call me a hater all u want if u wanna, i´m just sayin...
gotta agree ootz, phuck it if everybody should sugar coat their shit to get a damn award!
the ability to make money is a good skill but whatever the phuck´s happened to recognition of Raw talent n not how many units u can move or to how many highschool kids u can appeal to... But then again since it´s the ppl´s choice then hey! that´s just the way it is, i guess it simply proves just how far behind we generally are with this hiphop game.
i think it´s about time peeps come up with Sa Hiphop Awards, imagine that:-]  :-]

http://img71.photobucket.com/albums/v217/LeDiableNoir/illEg0Al13n.jpg">
"My lab is near an atmosphere of monotonous misery, with stacks of weird forgotten past histories..." - Hymphatic Thabz

[ This message was edited by: iLL_eG0_AL13n on 30-05-2004 02:50 ]
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Could any of you tell who was the "KWAITO" and who Was the"Hiphop" in last nights sama kwaito vs hiphop showdown
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Anonymous

Yeah, f*** the SAMAs

Tumi / Amu should have won.

Who the f*** are these judges.

once again f*** the SAMAs

Durban

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
We all know award shows aint worth sh*t.
Look @ the Grammys etc the people that win those are never the true winners!(xcept maybe the Roots). I mean Sisquo won the best rap category in 2000!!
I wouldnt be surprised if f**ken Pitch Black Afro won best hip hop next year!
I agree f**k the SAMA´s!!
Like I´ve sed before lets get an AG awards going so we can give the artists that deserve the awards what they deserve!

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
SKis not that bad guys. Tumi and The Volumeshould´ve grabbed it for that incredible album. But they did´nt so SK did. I was more concerned about what mr. supernatural was doing there. And I don´t want to ruffle no feathers but hiphop pantsula ain´t even tryna lie to you. He´s name literally is hiphop pantsula. Why was he in that category. But then again, Zwai (oh my ***)won that not so long ago!??!?

[ This message was edited by: TNG on 31-05-2004 13:21 ]

Anonymous

when lebo came up to give out a sama she was drugged!!!!!!!!!!

don´t they learn

ira

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
& Whats wrong with Mr Supernatural?
*Sings "This, is a wonderful world...yeah!"

Anonymous

the SAMAs have degenarated into nothingness a big joke.

how does skwtta beat Tumi & the volume and Amu. I´ll never understand that. Perhaps gallo bribed the judges. Skwatta might have deserved it last year with few albums out and them with a tight album, but in 2003.
& how about over hyped adilah beating Sliq Angel as the best newcomer. f*** that.

& Lebo not knowing who Zim Ngqawana is (best male artist). That was shocking.

Anonymous

LISTEN EVERYBODY!!!I APPRECIATE ALL THE LUV YOU HAVE FOR MY BROTHER AND ITS JUST A PITY THAT HE DIDNT TAKE THE AWARD BUT THAT SHOULDNT BE THE POINT. MAYBE IF TUMI HAS MORE PUBLIC PERFORMANCES AND APPEARANCES THEN HELL HAVE MORE FANS THAN US COS THAT LITTLE HIGH SCHOOL GIRL WHO VOTED FOR SKWATTA OBVIOUSLY NEVER EVER HEARD TUMI & HIS VOLUME. SO THIS YEAR SHOULD BE THE YEAR THAY EVERYONE LISTENS TO TUMI AND WHEN I SAY EVERYONE I MEAN EVEN THE PRESIDENT- IM TALKING CONCERTS & OPENING ACTS & MORE AIRPLAY AND THEN WE CAN SEE WHO THE TRUE WINNER IS!!!PEACE 8-)

Anonymous

Quote:
Nuff luv to Skwatta for scooping it twice. They’ve been putting it work, and I think headz around should follow they ethics, both business and hip-hop wise (screw what any hater will say!!!)  

\

nullWHILE YOU WANNABE UNDERGROUND RAPPERS CATCH THE WINTERS , I CATCH THE SAMAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO ON AND DISS THIS!!! :-D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Quote:

31-05-2004 at 16:29, Anonymous :
MAYBE IF TUMI HAS MORE PUBLIC PERFORMANCES AND APPEARANCES THEN HELL HAVE MORE FANS THAN US COS THAT LITTLE HIGH SCHOOL GIRL WHO VOTED FOR SKWATTA OBVIOUSLY NEVER EVER HEARD TUMI & HIS VOLUME.

I thought the judges decided on who takes the award home ? The only award where the people vote is the Song of the Year award.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Quote:

31-05-2004 at 16:32, Anonymous :
nullWHILE YOU WANNABE UNDERGROUND RAPPERS CATCH THE WINTERS , I CATCH THE SAMAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO ON AND DISS THIS!!! :-D

To Infa/Bozza/Bozzo, whatever,

A SAMA doesn´t mean shyt.It gets you no respect in the hip-hop community. they are just like the grammy´s when it comes to hip-hop, they have no knowledge of the artform and no credibility, and are jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else in this country.

Everybody knows your crew sux (expect for Flabba), so eat that.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon