Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Real Name-dropping thread

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
i think the crackboyz are more like g unit you knw..............all the money pictures.......and probabley sure the lot of cash in the bank.......the fame..........the camp number........the bling......icy chains........those duragz.......the desire for glitz and glamour.....the only one artist is known in the camp............all the fabolous camp you know what i mean.

they like g unit, shit we have g unit in south africa. i mean cash is the only guy i know in the crackboyz camp..i mean the niggaz are like 6-7 by the look of thingz on the picture on cash posts. i mean where the f*** is other dudez at? to me its more like cash is marketing himself only [50 cent] on the hype issues never saw other niggaz. here on ag i dont see other cats from the group. where are they? what the f*** are they doin out there whilst this nigga cash is here? atleast this  weird guy bondizzo [ tony yayo] has make some few posts, which of course proved him as a very senseless guy with no mentality.

what i want to know is simple " WHERE THE f*** IS ALL THE DUDEZ AT?

lol the rest don't really care about ag but you can check em out on facebook, or on our site. Better yet cop the dvd you'll get a better understanding of what we about

But Bondizzo, does anything people on here ever say to you hurt you? Why dont you react and insult parents like the rest of us? Its really frustrating making fun of someone who just takes it and refuses to respond to insults.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
i think the crackboyz are more like g unit you knw..............all the money pictures.......and probabley sure the lot of cash in the bank.......the fame..........the camp number........the bling......icy chains........those duragz.......the desire for glitz and glamour.....the only one artist is known in the camp............all the fabolous camp you know what i mean.

they like g unit, shit we have g unit in south africa. i mean cash is the only guy i know in the crackboyz camp..i mean the niggaz are like 6-7 by the look of thingz on the picture on cash posts. i mean where the f*** is other dudez at? to me its more like cash is marketing himself only [50 cent] on the hype issues never saw other niggaz. here on ag i dont see other cats from the group. where are they? what the f*** are they doin out there whilst this nigga cash is here? atleast this  weird guy bondizzo [ tony yayo] has make some few posts, which of course proved him as a very senseless guy with no mentality.

lol the rest don't really care about ag but you can check em out on facebook, or on our site. Better yet cop the dvd you'll get a better understanding of what we about

But Bondizzo, does anything people on here ever say to you hurt you? Why dont you react and insult parents like the rest of us? Its really frustrating making fun of someone who just takes it and refuses to respond to insults.

lol, I just laugh, keep it moving and focus on more important things

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Come on guy...Thats inhuman. Lighten up and swear at a few peolpe. You will be shocked at how much good it will do for you...S'tru.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Yep. Do that, cos that camera needs your undivided attention. Can't be worried about people who don't care about your shitty vids anyway.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Yep. Do that, cos that camera needs your undivided attention. Can't be worried about people who don't care about your shitty vids anyway.

You see how easily Pyro ethered you here Bondizzo?? Its that simple. Now you try it. Call out someone like mad rapper (its an easier start), then proceed to insult his family tree. I will help you if you like.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Yeah, getting Bondizzle to hurl insults and "ether" people is going to be very hard. Dude just takes it easy. The complete opposite of Cash who argues with cats til they surrender! I must say when Bondizzle first posted i could not get him. Now, it seems liek he's a really focused dude. But i still coll him Blondizzo, just for the fun of it (nothing against him / seriuos. it's the internet after all)

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
nah, bondizzo's a cool cat, man. but that shit of starting every post with 'lol'? that's worrying, b.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Bondizzo is calm and collected.
One day i hope i'll get to that level of equilibrium with my surroundings.
@cash_sog