Producers

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
BUt i still wanna know if MrC was taking Nyambz side or what... Coz he said sumting like its normal for u to sample another guys track but not jack the beat as is and not give credit.

t2da

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
As far as i know (fell asleep in the beginning of the show, so i stand corrected)
There was a track on the Ba4za album which has the exact same beat as a mos def track, but it was claimed that either Nyambz or AQ produced it on the cover sleeve... So no one could give a proper explanation as to who made the beat and how the song came about

Thank you.
That wasnt so hard was it?
Now...nobody really cares who made that beat.
That must make Lee a stupid bitch for actually caring.
Matter-Fact, Nyambz should k-a-f-f-i-r-klap the pigment out the left side of her face for having the nuts to call him so late at night demanding answers to such a stupid question.
So...long story short, f*** Lee and the bridge for making a huge hoo-haa over something that turned out to literally be nothing.
People rap over or jacked beats all the time. The only person loosing face or credibility here is Lee for being the ape she is and trying to instigate shit.
Maybe i should call her up at 3.26am tommorow morning and ask her what she had for breakfast on the 21st of August 8yrs ago, and what colour her shit turns after she eats beatroot.
Stupid bitch.
Im pissed off cos i was expecting to hear something of significance which actually turned out to be monkey talk.
f*** Lee...and f*** Y-fm (except for uDaddy).

first u dont disrespect Lee and secondly the show when u dont know what ur talking about. As the show we decided to find out the truth and know the whole story.What happened was Kenny is doing a mixtape with Dj Static Bahamadia's dj and he was playing his favourite tracks from Gauteng and when he played the B4AZA Track Static was like he knows the track its Mos Def's track. The beat is similiar so we had to find out what happened.please get the whole story before you disrespect people...TTP

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
As far as i know (fell asleep in the beginning of the show, so i stand corrected)
There was a track on the Ba4za album which has the exact same beat as a mos def track, but it was claimed that either Nyambz or AQ produced it on the cover sleeve... So no one could give a proper explanation as to who made the beat and how the song came about

Thank you.
Matter-Fact, Nyambz should k-a-f-f-i-r-klap the pigment out the left side of her face for having the nuts to call him so late at night demanding answers to such a stupid question.
So...long story short, f*** Lee and the bridge for making a huge hoo-haa over something that turned out to literally be nothing.
People rap over or jacked beats all the time. The only person loosing face or credibility here is Lee for being the ape she is and trying to instigate shit.
Maybe i should call her up at 3.26am tommorow morning and ask her what she had for breakfast on the 21st of August 8yrs ago, and what colour her shit turns after she eats beatroot.
Stupid bitch.
Im pissed off cos i was expecting to hear something of significance which actually turned out to be monkey talk.

first u dont disrespect Lee and secondly the show when u dont know what ur talking about. As the show we decided to find out the truth and know the whole story.What happened was Kenny is doing a mixtape with Dj Static Bahamadia's dj and he was playing his favourite tracks from Gauteng and when he played the B4AZA Track Static was like he knows the track its Mos Def's track. The beat is similiar so we had to find out what happened.please get the whole story before you disrespect people...TTP

.....and shots got fired and strays caught someone....

DRAMA ABOUT TO UNFOLD!  :o

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I saw this comming....hence i've been playing the "this is minor shit stance", its been coming since last nite.......  ;D...perfect time to exit the thread...i'm out...time to watch from the sidelines

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Thank you.
Stupid bitch.

uuuuhh...public board right?? Free country much?? A little freedom of speach maybe??
Well then...f*** you too.
Dont talk to me about disrespecting people, when you call up a grown a** man who has nothing to prove to you lames up at ungodly hours expecting him to respond to your vomit. Fair enough... You had just as much right to call dude up looking for shit, it is afterall your constitutional right. In the same light, its very much within my rights to cuss you the f*** out during "normal people" working hours. Cos i know it would prolly be disrespectfull for me to call you up when you half asleep and do so.
Your show still sux by the way. And so does Lee.
Have a great day...oh, and Jesus loves you ok! Smile!
Beating bitches since 1982.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Thank you.
Stupid bitch.

uuuuhh...public board right?? Free country much?? A little freedom of speach maybe??
Dont talk to me about disrespecting people, when you call up a grown a** man who has nothing to prove to you lames up at ungodly hours expecting him to respond to your vomit. Fair enough... You had just as much right to call dude up looking for shit, it is afterall your constitutional right. In the same light, its very much within my rights to cuss you the f*** out during "normal people" working hours. Cos i know it would prolly be disrespectfull for me to call you up when you half asleep and do so.

Yeah! son I got your back!!!

t2da

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Thank you.
Stupid bitch.

Actually Nyambo asked if we could call him so he can explain cause his name was mentioned by AQ earlier in the interview about the track. i really wont entertain you but its fine.u just an angry person who needs to deal with their issues.Again please dont disrespect Lee,me well i dont care if u swear at me or not.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 04:35:20 PM by t2da »

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Actually Nyambo asked if we could call him so he can explain cause he's (HIS) name was mentioned by AQ earlier in the interview about the track. i really wont entertain you but its fine.u just an angry person who needs to deal with their issues.Again please dont disrespect Lee,me well i dont care if u swear at me or not.

Aaaah...much better isnt it Danny??!!
This prolly explains why you have a career in radio.
It doesnt take much brain power to vomit, shit, even corpses vomit involuntarily weeks after being dead.
Anyway...f*** you again ok??
And f*** your show.

t2da

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Actually Nyambo asked if we could call him so he can explain cause he's (HIS) name was mentioned by AQ earlier in the interview about the track. i really wont entertain you but its fine.u just an angry person who needs to deal with their issues.Again please dont disrespect Lee,me well i dont care if u swear at me or not.

It doesnt take much brain power to vomit, shit, even corpses vomit involuntarily weeks after being dead.
And f*** your show.

lol......now i know who u r....lol

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

And f*** your show.

lol......now i know who u r....lol
Of course you know me! Most bitches do! Some call me papi and others senior mandingo! Which one did you use to call me?

D-Unik

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.unlearnagency.com
I can't believe all you wack mothaf***a's...how can u not see that this is a huge issue...i think we all know that sampling is an element of hip hop production but i mean when someone jacks a beat straight up without changing a single sound and then still credits himself on the cd cover...what the f*** is up with that.. i mos definitely don't buy the story that it was a misprint especially due to the fact that the album was 3 years in the making...its most disappointing when  its those that we all look up to with much respect that let us down with such a low blow...big ups to Lee and Da Bridge for tryna get to the bottom of that ish 'coz all of us were hungry for answers....and apparently still are..it's not about keeping it real, it's about keeping it right!

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
I can't believe all you wack mothaf***a's...how can u not see that this is a huge issue...i think we all know that sampling is an element of hip hop production but i mean when someone jacks a beat straight up without changing a single sound and then still credits himself on the cd cover...what the f*** is up with that.. i mos definitely don't buy the story that it was a misprint especially due to the fact that the album was 3 years in the making...its most disappointing when  its those that we all look up to with much respect that let us down with such a low blow...big ups to Lee and Da Bridge for tryna get to the bottom of that ish 'coz all of us were hungry for answers....and apparently still are..it's not about keeping it real, it's about keeping it right!

so what are u saying????? and why are u hungry for such answers?? U act like the dude violated some code of the UN security council and should be sanctioned.... the f*** are we gonna do?? be serious!!!!

besides.. im with ma dude nyambz on this... broher has catalogue of over 3000 beats!!!! and u skeem he thugged this one beat?????? nigga please!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
this has got to be the worst case of thread derailment in the history of AG...man its disgusting
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
this has got to be the worst case of thread derailment in the history of AG...man its disgusting

co-sign... and to think poor ol' Trompie suggested a Thread being put up! Mxim!  :-[

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Lets go on.....

I think Imma have to clean my house to take pics....

The last studio pic resembles what I almost have, excluding a few more stuff..but same speakers and placement concept ...

Question: Do any of you guys here ever use Acoustic Treatment Wedges?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:38:37 AM by tRompIe »