Africasgateway.com

Producers

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
did anyone listen to da bridge last nite........ :D :o

Yeah......that whole thing was blown way out of proportion.....it's not really like they some high revenue cats

What exactly happened here?

*ECHO*

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

Yeah......that whole thing was blown way out of proportion.....it's not really like they some high revenue cats

It seemed like such a simple answer, but everyone just gave long stories like they commited the biggest crime in the world

answer to what question...? ok like what really happened

And we all wait till someone brave enuff opens a thread and spills the beans!

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

It seemed like such a simple answer, but everyone just gave long stories like they commited the biggest crime in the world

I had the unfortunate horror of having to listen to the show on my way from an unproductive long day at work...almost fell asleep behind the wheel cos of Nyambz....why is ya'll calling people late at night...that aint right? Sheeeeeeeet............ ;D

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

I had the unfortunate horror of having to listen to the show on my way from an unproductive long day at work...almost fell asleep behind the wheel cos of Nyambz....why is ya'll calling people late at night...that aint right? Sheeeeeeeet............ ;D

eish guys... the whole thing please
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Who was Nyambz calling at night guy??
Whats with the jigsaw puzzle dude...lets hear it all.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

*Echo*

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
 ::)IM SOOOOOO DISAPPOINTD...I THOUGHT IN MZANSI HIP HOP WE'D REACHED A CERTAIN LEVEL OF STRAIGHT UP REALNESS...ILL FILL U IN....IZOLO...PPL WAS ACTING LIKE THE DRUNKARD ACCUSD...BASICALLY THIS TRACK BY BA4ZA  IS JACKD...STRAIGHT UP JAKD....& NYAMBZOZO IS APP MAIN 'O'......THIS IS THE BEAT BY THE WAY... MOS DEF DNT KNO DAT DEY USING HIS EXACT SAME BEAT NO DIFFERENCE.....THE WORST PART IS HOW ERRBADY WAS DUCKIN......... ::)

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
This is some school girl behaviour for real. Whats with the secrets nigg(er)s??
If mad rapper had been raped by cash on his way home from school, everybody would be talking about it now. Who did nyambz swear at last night? Who's feelings gt touched??

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

Did u notice how confused Ace of Spades was, after speaking to Nyambz... I was like Lee say something  :D

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
::)IM SOOOOOO DISAPPOINTD...I THOUGHT IN MZANSI HIP HOP WE'D REACHED A CERTAIN LEVEL OF STRAIGHT UP REALNESS...ILL FILL U IN....IZOLO...PPL WAS ACTING LIKE THE DRUNKARD ACCUSD...BASICALLY THIS TRACK BY BA4ZA  IS JACKD...STRAIGHT UP JAKD....& NYAMBZOZO IS APP MAIN 'O'......THIS IS THE BEAT BY THE WAY... MOS DEF DNT KNO DAT DEY USING HIS EXACT SAME BEAT NO DIFFERENCE.....THE WORST PART IS HOW ERRBADY WAS DUCKIN......... ::)
I appreciate the effort but i struggle to make sense of this gibberish.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Nah...Lee and her friend called Nyambz to enquire about some really minor shit and dude was obviously under the blankets judging by the slowness and unclarity of his answers. I couldn't blame him though...people should be civil...if ya'll calling me 23h30 on a weekday to enquire about minor shit that don't need sensationalising i won't answer that shit.....

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
::)IM SOOOOOO DISAPPOINTD...I THOUGHT IN MZANSI HIP HOP WE'D REACHED A CERTAIN LEVEL OF STRAIGHT UP REALNESS...ILL FILL U IN....IZOLO...PPL WAS ACTING LIKE THE DRUNKARD ACCUSD...BASICALLY THIS TRACK BY BA4ZA  IS JACKD...STRAIGHT UP JAKD....& NYAMBZOZO IS APP MAIN 'O'......THIS IS THE BEAT BY THE WAY... MOS DEF DNT KNO DAT DEY USING HIS EXACT SAME BEAT NO DIFFERENCE.....THE WORST PART IS HOW ERRBADY WAS DUCKIN......... ::)
I appreciate the effort but i struggle to make sense of this gibberish.

Peeps r scared to say something whats up with that? Or should we wait for the next issue of hype for the story?

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

Peeps r scared to say something whats up with that? Or should we wait for the next issue of hype for the story?

Word has it that it will actually be in Hype, since they also called Mizi, who also gave a long speech about this and that... but nothing was really accomplished

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Okay. Lets do this...

@ Nyambz: Is it possible for you to clarify what happened last night for us?
Since nobody else here seems to want to be clear about the proceedings of last night.
That way we can get the true story without lime and guava mixed into it.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Okay. Lets do this...

@ Nyambz: Is it possible for you to clarify what happened last night for us?
Since nobody else here seems to want to be clear about the proceedings of last night.
That way we can get the true story without lime and guava mixed into it.

I really don't know the full background of the story hence i'm avoiding giving an explanation..will leave that to the actual artists and their accomplice....but it seems like a mix up of some sort on the final printing of the CD....but it's no big deal...as i said before no significant revenues are going to be generated from that one beat for GEOLOGY and MOS DEF to run to S.A. to claim their cut....i don't get the fascination...is Lee's show that hungry for drama.....niggaret please ;D