Producers

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
As far as i know (fell asleep in the beginning of the show, so i stand corrected)
There was a track on the Ba4za album which has the exact same beat as a mos def track, but it was claimed that either Nyambz or AQ produced it on the cover sleeve... So no one could give a proper explanation as to who made the beat and how the song came about

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
HE JAKD A BEAT WHICH EVRY1 THOUGHT WAS DONE BY SUM ADA DUDE SO THEY CALLED THIS ADA DUDE HE SAYS NAAH ASK NYAMBZ...SO NOW ERRBADY IN STUDIO IS QUIET...THEY CALL NYAMZOZO WHOZ ON SUM HEY WE DIDT HAVE TO DISCUSS DIS ON AIR...WHY ASK A QUESTION WEN U ALREADY KNO DA ANSWR...THEN HEZ ON SUM NAME DROPPIN TIP ABOUT HOW HEZ DA 1 WHO HOOKD SO & SO UP.....SO PPL R LIKE O K.....OH THEN HES LIKE THE SLEEVE MANUFACTURERS MIS-PRINTED.....BLA BLA BLA....OKUSA LAYO......MMMMMMMMMM A DELICIOUS BITE.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
As far as i know (fell asleep in the beginning of the show, so i stand corrected)
There was a track on the Ba4za album which has the exact same beat as a mos def track, but it was claimed that either Nyambz or AQ produced it on the cover sleeve... So no one could give a proper explanation as to who made the beat and how the song came about

Thank you.
That wasnt so hard was it?
Now...nobody really cares who made that beat.
That must make Lee a stupid bitch for actually caring.
Matter-Fact, Nyambz should k-a-f-f-i-r-klap the pigment out the left side of her face for having the nuts to call him so late at night demanding answers to such a stupid question.
So...long story short, f*** Lee and the bridge for making a huge hoo-haa over something that turned out to literally be nothing.
People rap over or jacked beats all the time. The only person loosing face or credibility here is Lee for being the ape she is and trying to instigate shit.
Maybe i should call her up at 3.26am tommorow morning and ask her what she had for breakfast on the 21st of August 8yrs ago, and what colour her shit turns after she eats beatroot.
Stupid bitch.
Im pissed off cos i was expecting to hear something of significance which actually turned out to be monkey talk.
f*** Lee...and f*** Y-fm (except for uDaddy).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 02:14:43 PM by Return of the Stalker »
Beating bitches since 1982.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
HE JAKD A BEAT WHICH EVRY1 THOUGHT WAS DONE BY SUM ADA DUDE SO THEY CALLED THIS ADA DUDE HE SAYS NAAH ASK NYAMBZ...SO NOW ERRBADY IN STUDIO IS QUIET...THEY CALL NYAMZOZO WHOZ ON SUM HEY WE DIDT HAVE TO DISCUSS DIS ON AIR...WHY ASK A QUESTION WEN U ALREADY KNO DA ANSWR...THEN HEZ ON SUM NAME DROPPIN TIP ABOUT HOW HEZ DA 1 WHO HOOKD SO & SO UP.....SO PPL R LIKE O K.....OH THEN HES LIKE THE SLEEVE MANUFACTURERS MIS-PRINTED.....BLA BLA BLA....OKUSA LAYO......MMMMMMMMMM A DELICIOUS BITE.

You sound so excited, was it that juicy ;D ;D ;D? What disturbs me is this rush to try and capture a culprit, the need to crucify someone, really.....i'd be damned if this even made the show again. Even that Tippy toes incident was more sensationalisable than this...come on now, really...nuccas ??? ???

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
LOOK IF PPL WERE REAL IT WDV BEEN COOL...... ::)

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
This reminds me of that incident with that cashless jam where they were accused of jacking tha Jaz-O beat...petty stuff peeps try to blow out of proportion, some childish shit...

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
But I blame everyone that couldnt give a proper, straight answer... I wouldve been yeah, I jacked the beat, so what yall gon do  :D

But anyway, thats how things goes in the land of the living

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Jacked beats hey?????

I feel sorry for the whole story... wonder why it means so much to other guys here?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

f*** Lee and the bridge for making a huge hoo-haa over something that turned out to literally be nothing.
People rap over or jacked beats all the time. The only person loosing face or credibility here is Lee for being the ape she is and trying to instigate shit.

Stupid bitch.
Im pissed off cos i was expecting to hear something of significance which actually turned out to be monkey talk.

Yeah! f*** her ;D 

ive listened to a thousands of Rap tracks ican safely say every producer on this earth has jacked some other producers beat once or twice in their career lives.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 02:39:13 PM by New,Jack »

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

f*** Lee and the bridge for making a huge hoo-haa over something that turned out to literally be nothing.

Stupid bitch.

Yeah! f*** her ;D 

Besides every producer on this earth has jacked some other producers beat once or twice in their career lives.

What if I tell that Geology really did produce that beat?

on the other hand, no need to instigate cuz theres nothing to instigate upon. All parties may have had their own agreement, so why get in that!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 02:46:43 PM by tRompIe »

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

Stupid bitch.

Yeah! f*** her ;D 

Besides every producer on this earth has jacked some other producers beat once or twice in their career lives.

yeah choon us!! we want to know "all" sides of the story.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile

then u should also tell us if he actually knew where it was gonna be used (was he asked permission to use the beat)

im actually in the works of jacking one of Dj Khalil`s beats... but I will admit it if i ask

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

then u should also tell us if he actually knew where it was gonna be used (was he asked permission to use the beat)

im actually in the works of jacking one of Dj Khalil`s beats... but I will admit it if i ask

get the Geology Cd and check the Credits....all I can say...  ;D

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

get the Geology Cd and check the Credits....all I can say...  ;D

PTF!!!!! MXIM