Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

TRACE YOUR ROOTS TELEVISION SHOW

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I may be mistaken here, but I don't think the Sothos were ever part of the Nguni nation, so you shouldn't accept them ;D. I may be wrong though and I get what you're saying.

what about me and Jamie and Ruthie (no Ricky Martin)? Where do we go, with all our dirty mixed blood? Who will take us in?

U could always just join us...BaTswana.  8)  
Is it correct to say that I got coloured blood in me? Got lotsa relatives who are coloured. Does that mean I have like a 3rd of white and 2 3rds of black in my blood? :-\

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I may be mistaken here, but I don't think the Sothos were ever part of the Nguni nation, so you shouldn't accept them ;D. I may be wrong though and I get what you're saying.

what about me and Jamie and Ruthie (no Ricky Martin)? Where do we go, with all our dirty mixed blood? Who will take us in?

Got pron?

Then welcome to the xhosa nation  ;D ;D ;D ;D

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Got pron?

Then welcome to the xhosa nation  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hahahahah
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Is it correct to say that I got coloured blood in me? Got lotsa relatives who are coloured. Does that mean I have like a 3rd of white and 2 3rds of black in my blood? :-\

I don't know, but if yo're hot, I could arrange for you to have some coloured in you.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Great informative staff from SABC.

Speaking of which,I heard Oprah say she traced her roots in Africa and her DNA show she is a Zulu HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

She also told South Africans she felt "at home" in the country.
"I went in search of my roots and had my DNA tested, and I am a Zulu," Ms Winfrey said at a seminar in Johannesburg last week.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4096706.stm

Believe it or not, DNA tests have been done and it comes out that Oprah is not Zulu.
Some program tested Oprah's DNA and she was somewhat sadden that she wasn't Zulu
(which is somewhat ridiculous, because African-Americans basically come from West or
Central Africa). She's actually Liberian and East Asian!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 04:46:52 PM by M-Point »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
So let start a unity as individuals. Let stop focussing on stereotypes enforced in our minds, which also translate to our way of doing. Let embrace our differences openly and cautiously, meaning that we must be aware of other when celebrating ourselves and roots. Less self glorification. Respect and care for ones self, ones neighbor, community, province, and country.

What bullshit is this? You trying to f*** with my money?

Zulus aren't as smart as you. Xhosas are trying to take over then country. Those coloureds think they're better than everyone, especially the ones with straight hair. Tswanas are scared of everything, and The Sothos think they're so cool with their silly hats and mountain kingdom.

I say fight!

That's a bullshit joke right there man.  >:(

its very funny actually. HA HA HA!! i burst out laughing.

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

I don't know, but if yo're hot, I could arrange for you to have some coloured in you.

Give a man an inch, he wants the whole ruler.... ::)

Offer declined.... :P
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 09:16:40 AM by Mo'licious »